The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question.. but I'm confused where to post it"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Sariss 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sariss Click to send private message to Sariss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question.. but I'm confused where to post it"
I posted a question in the live feed forum (since the answer would have been from a live feed viewer) but it was locked.

When Maggie threw the HoH competition for Ivette to win, did the live feed ever show if Ivette ever found out that Maggie threw it, and if so, did Ivette ever thank Maggie?

Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place. But after watching the show last night and seeing Ivette's little air of entitlement that she has, my husband and I were very curious to know if she ever knew or thanked Maggie.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question.. but I'm confused whe... ohboy 09-14-05 1
   RE: Question.. but I'm confused whe... Sariss 09-14-05 3
 RE: Question.. but I'm confused whe... Bebo 09-14-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question.. but I'm confused where to post it"
Yes Ivette knew it. Not at the time but was told later I think she asked Maggie what her answer was. And the other people in the house saw it. To answer why Maggie would do that I don`t know pretty risky at any point in the game she could have at least made it looked like she tried. I digress . Yes she knew and Ivette even said in one of her diary room entries that she knew Maggie ``probably ` threw it.

Sariss 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sariss Click to send private message to Sariss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question.. but I'm confused where to post it"
But did Ivette ever even thank her???

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question.. but I'm confused where to post it"
This is also being discussed at Bashers, so I'm locking this as a duplicate.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID9/830.shtml

And just to clarify...live feed watchers post on Fanatics and Bashers. They just can't discuss items from the live feeds before the shows in question have aired. For example, last night's show ended with Part 1 of the HOH competition underway. No discussion of events after that can be discussed on Bashers and Fanatics until after Friday's show.

But you asked about something that happened weeks ago, so that can be discussed freely on Bashers and Fanatics now.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •