The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Wonder Twins?!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-05, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Wonder Twins?!"
That Megan and Heidi are a little weird. They almost seem like two separate parts of one individual. I can see them sucking energy force from each other. (Kind of like "She Who Must Not Be Hired" does to those around her.)

I also haven't figured out Debbie and Bianca. Again, there's something odd about them.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Overall, though, not much to bash so far.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Wonder Twins?! volsfan 03-02-05 1
   RE: Wonder Twins?! foonermints 03-02-05 2
 RE: Wonder Twins?! Surveysez 03-02-05 3
   RE: Wonder Twins?! volsfan 03-02-05 4
       RE: Wonder Twins?! foonermints 03-02-05 6
   RE: Wonder Twins?! arturbars 03-02-05 5
   Trying to bash Seana 03-02-05 7
       RE: Trying to bash Surveysez 03-02-05 8
           RE: Trying to bash Seana 03-02-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Wonder Twins?!"
I didn't find Megan and Heidi as strange as I thought they just sucked!

Debbie and Bianca are a totally different story all together. What type of relationship do they have going on?

I agree in that there isn't much to bash so far. I really enjoyed the first show.

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Wonder Twins?!"
>I didn't find Megan and Heidi as strange as I thought they just sucked!<

..and it's not that we need more freeway crashes here, either.

Handcrafted by RollDice
At least they got shipped off to Peru, and I feel safer.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wonder Twins?!"
Oh, if we look, there must be something. I like the male life partners (names are not readily at my fingertips yet and I was afraid when they started to sing they would be gone like New York Jews in Iceland) but I find the mom/son couple a little disquieting. What was with the "I look like your first boyfriend? Well, was he gay, cause I am" commentary at the airline counter. Do I care? Let's see......nope. They seem so worried about racing Romber that they are forgetting the other teams. Did you notice when they got on the mat, since they knew they had beaten Romber, they were all prepped to yell and jump as number one, but when Phil said Team #2, there was a moment of WTF? then a much more subdued yeah. Also, those comments about "Like to the be ones that take out Romber". Racing to remove another team will only result in your own elimination early.

The Hillbillies? I was sorry to see them go. Who would have guessed Portugese? Beep Beep, going home, beep beep.

The Barbie twins? Um, sorry guys, but even referring to their rumps as cute pink behinds may not give you an edge with these two. But that was nice of you to let them into the traffic line.

Meredith and wife- you know, Clint Eastwood is 77, does lots of stunts still in the movies and is very active and for heaven's sake, his MOTHER was at the Oscars (how old does that make her). Older folks are not automatically considered inept at mental and racing challenges. I get a little sick of the "We're old, but we can do some of this race stuff, I guess". You're on the right side of the dirt and on TV. How bad can it be?

There were a couple "Baby" comments, but I will let them go until they become too constant. A slight echo of Jonathan and Victoria (I can't breathe--Suck it up!), and best friends' discussion of whether to rope a llama or a basket -- there was lots in there.

Come on, dig down and overlook the fact that it was one of the best starts ever. You can bash it, you can.

I child proofed my house and they still get in.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Wonder Twins?!"
Well, I do think it was one of the best first episodes but I can still bash!

I totally agree with you on the mother/son team. The fact that they are concentrating so much on ROMBER will be their downfall! There was too much edited into the first show like that. However, with a team like ROMBER (already having their 15 mins), I would have targeted them myself had I been in the race. The son had watched Survivor and knew who they were and also knew that Rob wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed! That cracked me up.

I thought the bros commenting on the pink butt came out of nowhere. But later in Lima (I think) they show the barbie twins walking down the street and one of them has PINK on the butt of her pants. When I saw that I was like...oh that is where that came from!

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Wonder Twins?!"
THIS?

I must rewind my tape!

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-02-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wonder Twins?!"
I think the Mother/Gay son team is very weird, especially the kid.... He kept mentioning that he is gay... who cares, buddy? good for you!

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Trying to bash"
- both a "baby" and a "this is a race" in the first 15 minutes does not bode well

- nasty, nasty (and not as clever as they think) girls: "Where the blonde girls are, dig there". 11 teams, 11 times. Did it truly matter which time R/K got? They were destined to be at least 1 hour behind, anyway. Now D/B have enemies, and what was the point?

- R/A were the last team to leave. Why was that? Was it because R couldn't figure out how to ADJUST THE SEAT? 'Cause that ranks right up there with "can't drive stick".

- Ray and Deana are going to be the people I am relieved to see go.

Non-bashing note: when Team Hick got out an pulled their rickshaw? Too funny.

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trying to bash"
R/A - Rob could not find how to open the trunk. Now, is there some rule (beside the fact that they have camera and sound people with them) that they cannot take their backbacks inside their cars?

I so liked the hillbillies pulling their cart, too. And yelling beep beep, coming through. They would have been good for SO MANY lines. (Unless you're the lead sled dog, the view never changes.)

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trying to bash"
>R/A - Rob could not find how to open the trunk.

My bad. *snort*

Yeah, I'm thinkin' it's a space issue. You wouldn't believe how long it took me to figure out that the reason there was always one team member driving and one in the back is that they have 2 cameras in the car with them. *blush*

I am smart. I look for things.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •