The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Blob is married!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-07-04, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Blob is married!"
This is taken from today's New York Daily News

It's a real shock as Bachelor Bob ties the knot

Bad news, ladies: Bachelor Bob is off the market. That's Bob Guiney to people with a real life, the reality TV star who bounced back from "Bachelorette" rejection to become ABC's "Bachelor" last fall.
A goofy guy with a beer gut, Guiney captured viewers' hearts when he was booted off by Bachelorette Trista Rehn as she was looking for true love on TV. So, the folks at ABC offered to telecast Bob's own search for a soulmate. Problem was, the suddenly slim Cyrano turned into a prime-time player. After making out with most of the contestants, Bob gave his last rose to Estella Gardinier.

But it's Rebecca Budig who got the 2-carat ring. The slightly greasy groom proposed to the actress and reality TV host just five months after they met during a taping of her ABC Family series, "Bachelor XYZ."

The two were married - away from cameras - in a surprise ceremony at a cabin in Long Lake, Mich. in front of 50 friends and family members, according to People magazine.

Here's hoping it lasts longer than 15 minutes.

Amy DiLuna

Another great JSlice creation

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Blob is married! cqvenus 07-07-04 1
   RE: Blob is married! KScott 07-07-04 2
 RE: Blob is married! PrincessJ 07-07-04 3
 6 months buckeyegirl 07-08-04 4
 RE: Blob is married! Rockytop Chick 07-11-04 5
 RE: Blob is married! mizbitt 07-15-04 6
   RE: Blob is married! Rockytop Chick 07-15-04 7
       RE: Blob is married! mizbitt 07-15-04 8
 Should I go see him next week? Breezy 07-15-04 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-04, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Blob is married!"

over/under on the longevity?

i say 8 months. over/under?

~ cq

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-07-04, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Blob is married!"
I am going with 10 months.

- Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

PrincessJ 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-07-04, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PrincessJ Click to send private message to PrincessJ Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Blob is married!"
That was freaking fast! For someone who claimed he didn't want to rush into anything, he sure sprinted into this. It makes me wonder what this woman is really like.

I give them 5 months, give or take.......

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-04, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "6 months "
I give them six months.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-11-04, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Blob is married!"
Eeeeewwww, she actually married him???? again, eeewwwwww!!!!! I wonder how long it will be before she gets him a cameo appearance on All My Children. He probably started persering her about it on their first date.

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Blob is married!"

AMC EXTENDS A PROPOSAL
The Bachelor's Bob Guiney is about to make another merger. Rebecca
Budig's (Greenlee) new hubby is teaming up with All My Children on
July 15 at the show's Manhattan-based studio for a special
announcement. Details are under wraps, but TV Guide Online will bring
you all the scoop this Friday!

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-15-04, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Blob is married!"
Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

The only way I could possibly tolerate Blob on AMC is if he stole Greenlee away from Ryan, and Ryan got back together with Kendall. Other than that, I do not want to see him on my TV!!

mizbitt 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-15-04, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mizbitt Click to send private message to mizbitt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Blob is married!"
I agree with you on that. Can you just picture Bob acting?
I mean acting normal? He's probably going to sing Girlfriend which is the only one of his I ever hear.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

07-15-04, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Should I go see him next week?"
He and his band are performing at the Babyfood Festival next week.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •