The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Holy #&@&!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-01, 08:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Holy #&@&!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-01 AT 08:16 PM (EST)

This could be massive.

From 3bigshows.com:

Go to jeff's final words page, right click, select view source, and scroll through the code. Go to the bottom. Boot order?

Yes, it works (or at least it does as of this posting.)

Edit:
Ok, I am a dumbass. Sort of. I realize they are in alphbetical order. Seeing Alicia first, I sort of skimmed the rest and rushed to post this. However, notice ELIZABETH AND AMBER HAVE NO CODE WRITTEN FOR THEIR FINAL WORDS AND CHATS AND EVERYONE ELSE DOES! Wow. (Final chats had the same omissions).

Sorry for "yelling," I'm just really freakin' excited.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Holy #&@&! Krautboy 03-09-01 1
   RE: Holy #&@&! jtmorgan61 03-09-01 2
 RE: Holy #&@&! my0wn 03-09-01 3
   Final Two!!! Krautboy 03-09-01 4
       RE: Final Two!!! BBop 03-10-01 13
 RE: Holy #&@&! rameses 03-09-01 5
   RE: Holy #&@&! Krautboy 03-09-01 6
       Just fill in the rest... Krautboy 03-09-01 7
           Final Two frogspit 03-09-01 9
 More fuel to the fire Siebured 03-09-01 8
 RE: Holy #&@&! SurvivinDawg 03-09-01 10
   RE: Holy #&@&! jtmorgan61 03-10-01 15
 RE: Holy #&@&! Krautboy 03-10-01 11
 RE: Holy #&@&! BBop 03-10-01 12
 RE: Holy #&@&! Rudyrox 03-10-01 14
 More spoilers?: sleeeve 03-11-01 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-09-01, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
Sorry, I think it's just the code for the picture adjacent to his that lists those who voted him off...

03-09-01, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
Wait, they have code for who voted someone off on the final chat page? What I see is the people who have had final chats so far in one section, and everyone who hasn't in another section. (These sections are at or near the very bottom of the chat and final code). The 9 left didn't all vote for Jeff!

my0wn 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-01, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail my0wn Click to send private message to my0wn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
This is on both the final chat page and the final words page. They have left amber and Liz of both pages for some reason. It could be as a web designer they did this to make it easier to add each persons info later but why would they leave the names???? It could be a trick, but it is something to watch. It's also odd that the links to the ones not booted are to S1 final chats and words, if they simply copied last years web layout why put this years players names in already?

03-09-01, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Final Two!!!"
Yes, this appears to preprogammed computer code. The programmer was given names in alphabetical order except for the names that were still in the lock box!! Liz and Amber!!

It also fits that the mysterious photo of the Aboriginal Final Four has a picture of Amber in front of the fire with Liz behind her and only her immunity headdress showing. Keith and some one else are the other two members of the final four. This is either a very elaborate hoax/red herring, or a big spoiler!

Who would expect the survivor sleuths to study the code?!

Kudos to "Gwennie" at 3bigshows.com!

BBop 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-01, 02:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BBop Click to send private message to BBop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Final Two!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-01 AT 02:08 AM (EST)

LOL, yeah, I've heard about 3bigshows before, but never knew them for their spoiler abilities until 2 weeks ago, with the tribe name article ( they found out about Barramundi on feb. 27 I believe, SS put up their article on march 5 or something ), and now this... Looks like I've found a new source for spoilers... I hope this is for real, Liz and Amber in the final 2, or even final 4 would be cool!

rameses 89 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rameses Click to send private message to rameses Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
OK JT, you'll have to help me out here. I tried looking at this, but I don't see what you're referring to. I'm with Krautboy on this one. The only codes I saw were for the pictures of the people who voted Jeff out. Maybe we are looking at the wrong thing.

03-09-01, 09:11 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
No It's for real!! I found it as well as an article about it:
The Ultimate CBS Spoiler or Red Herring? March 9,2001 By Gwen Thums. http://www.3bigshows.com/survivorii-ultimatespoiler.shtml

03-09-01, 09:21 PM (EST)
7. "Just fill in the rest..."
Sorry to go post crazy, but this has got me excited. I feel like we have enough information to do some great speculation, without knowing exactly who wins it all. The best of both worlds!!

I believe we know the final two: Amber and Liz

Almost certain that Keith is one of the final four.

We already know the first 7.

All we have to do is fill in the blanks!

That will result in some intersting speculation!

Now this is fun!

frogspit 95 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frogspit Click to send private message to frogspit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Final Two"
>I believe we know the final two: Amber and Liz

Yep, it looks like it's just a webmaster convention to have the remaining names (reverse alphabetic) already set as a placeholder until the bootee's chat can be inserted into the code. But it IS very curious that Elisabeth and Amber have NO code at all... (final two = irrelevant to the page?) And it does fit in right nicely with my:

Final Four - Jerri, Amber, Elisabeth, Nick

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-01, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "More fuel to the fire"
I don't know about the script, but I know KDKA Pittsburgh interviews every ousted contestant about Amber.

Kel's response: "I didn't get to know her, but I thought she was cute"

Varner's response tonight: "I'm sorry I only had three days to get to know her"

I don't know how or why but write this down now: Amber is one of the final two!

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-01, 09:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-01 AT 09:55 PM (EST)

You're on to something!

Did they forget about the source code? It's likely. I'm a computer programmer and didn't think to look at it! But now that I have examined the source code, I think you're right. Somebody goofed. I cannot believe that they're not using ASPs (which we wouldn't be able to see). The Spoiler Blue Ribbon and Gold Medal are yours.

Edit: Oops, be gentle with me, it's my first post.

I forgot to mention that they (the webpage masters) either forgot about the source code or else this is the most well-thought-out red herring of all time. The guy who actually thought to mislead us by putting that stuff there is somebody whose hand I need to shake.

03-10-01, 10:24 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
Thanks, but pass 'em on to Gwennie over at 3bigshows.com, along with any accusations of "mole!" if the spoiler is wrong. I never, ever in a million years would have thought of looking at the source code myself - just was the first to see it on 3bigshows and move it onto the board here.

03-10-01, 00:54 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
It's possible that we stumbled on to the source of the rumor regarding two female final two! It has been floating around for several weeks (can't remember the thread, can anyone confirm?)and perhaps the website programmer was given a list of names to preprogram that excluded the two "Lock-Box" names and he mentioned it to his brother-in-law, who told his girlfriend, etc.

It makes sense not to have the final two included on the source page because their story and interviews will be in a different format at the end of the show. Looks like an innocent oversight that a producer who may not be too computer literate, might not even think to consider or know to worry about!

BBop 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-01, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BBop Click to send private message to BBop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
This 3bigshows.com article is sounding huge:

http://pub53.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=2168.topic

75 posts so far on it at SS!!

The big question is, WHERE IS AMBER AND ELISABETH??? Final 2's BABY!

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-10-01, 03:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Holy #&@&!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-10-01 AT 03:49 AM (EST)

Oh Boy! I just went to the site and looked at the code and I all can say is... is.... WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT???

Really, it's so simple it's sad. LOL- I never in a million years thought that CBS would screw up on something so simple.. that the answer was right there in the source code for any of us internet junkies to find.
Which makes me wonder if it's a plant by MB. Hmmm, think about it.. this is the net and you would think that most of us would be at least a little fimilar with HTML.

But this gives us some hope that at least one Kucha (and it's even sweetie Liz) makes it to the end.

On the flip side, it looks like Rodger goes soon.. I'm not too happy about that.

I guess we'll know this week if this is a hoax or the real deal!

Mary

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-11-01, 02:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sleeeve Click to send private message to sleeeve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "More spoilers?:"
While I still believe that this is a red herring, there's more to this spoiler than meets the eye... (I found this at survivorsucks.com, and I'm bringing it over here

1) Go to any survivor's page that has been booted, and look at the top of the page for the navigation bar: (voting history, final words, final chat, etc.):

Now go to the source code and find the line that reads:
<!----embed nav table----->
The section of code under this heading controls this nav. bar
the last two items have images ending with "final_nav_off" (for the final words page portion of the nav. bar) and "finalchat_nav_off" (for the chat potion of the nav bar).

(Links are also included to these pages)

2) Now go to a surviving survivor's page, and open the source code. Under the same heading, you'll see the same parts of the code, but surrounded by "<!---" and "--->", meaning that these part of the page are not yet active.

3) Now go to the source codes for Amber and Elisabeth's pages. These parts of the codes are completely missing!!! These pages are designed so that the final words and final chat pages will never be added, implying (as with the previous source code) that Elisabeth and Amber do not have final words or a final chat. They are the last two survivors???

Personally, I think this is a part of the same red herring as I believe the original source code spoiler to be, but just thought I'd make more of this information public, since I knwo some of you still believe this thing.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •