The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-06-18, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-18 AT 09:17 AM (EST)

Here we go, a new season a new theme: Ghost Island. Reverse the curse of the mistakes of season past.

episode | 1a | total
Dominic Nav | 3* | 3
Jacob Mal | 3 | 3
Kellyn Nav | 2 | 2
Michael Mal | 2* | 2
Gonzales Mal | 2 | 2X
Donathan Mal | 2 | 2
Wendall Nav | 2 | 2
Brendan Mal | 1 | 1
Chris Nav | 1 | 1
Desiree Nav | 1 | 1
Sebastian Nav | 1 | 1
James Mal | 1 | 1
Jenna Mal | 1 | 1
Stephanie Mal | 1 | 1
Angela Nav | * | *
Laurel Mal | * | *
Bradley Nav | * | *
Libby Mal | * | *
Chelsea Nav | * | *
Morgan Nav | * | *

*Winning Quote

Two stars of 1a. Dominic the antagonist to Chris, the leader of Naviti, and Jacob, the one that finds himself on the self perceived bottom of Malolo.

Dominic: HIs first confessional speaks to the theme of the show. One bad decision can ruin your game and right out of the gate Chris made the wrong decision and we just gave a HUGE advantage to the other tribe. So, we need to put a stop to it quickly before it bites us in the butt. Dominic was brazen enough to raise his hand when Jiffy asked if anyone didn't agree with his decision. Hmmmm?

Second confessional: As a construction supervisor it’s my job to make sure that people can work cohesively on a daily basis so the job gets done......In my life, I’ve definietly seen some adversity and I had some struggles, but when My
first daughter was born that definitely was a crossroads for me the time for me to step up, become a man and take control of my life.....Leaving my wife and kids has been difficult from the moment I left the house, cause my wife and kids gave me their blessing, but they also gave me their blessing with the notion that I have to bring home the bacon!
**Winning Quote**

When Wendall tells Dom that it was Sebastian that brought his name up, Dom has a confessional: I think I am aggravating one specific person and I think Chris is the one that is specifically targeting me. And, at this point he may have put some sort of coalition against me. But, I am here to play this game as well and he’s got a big battle ahead of him if he thinks he’s just going to roll and vote me out.

Clearly a rivalry has begun, Chris vs. Dominic. With Dominic getting the majority of confessionals makes me think that he will be the one to outlast Chris.

Jacob had 3 confessionals also...His first confessional occurs well into the show....When you look at the group. me and Donathan are different cause we are not brendan, we are not Michael, I am a little afraid that all these pretty people are going to gang up on me at some point in the future if I don’t win immunity. ....I didn’t want to be the suspicious dude that disappears in the first 30 minutes, but looking though all the fawns for an idol, but....the last thing I am going to be in this game is comfortable. Second was: I’ve been dreaming about his my entire life, Survivor aired for the first time when I was 4. I’ve watched every season since I was four. See him pour the rice in his dirty sock looking for a clue. It’s loving the show so much that makes me want to do well. So, why not check the rice when no one else is looking I would be devastated to be the one that is out first so hopefully they think that I am not being too suspicious. I think I already screwed my self, that was stupid.

Jacob spoke out after the challenge, then confessed to everyone he did it on purpose so he would be chosen to go to GI. HIs last confessional was a narration on GI...For past three days my entire tribe has been sitting around trying to figure out what the heck GI is. It’s a wierd feeling I am wlaking truly into the unknown, there has go got to be something here that can help me but I won’t know until I find what that thing is. I see all these original S relics, all the snuffers, I start thinking about all the players going to the jury early, all the moments you see great people fall, smash the urn, gets clue, game on, follow the fire, fire row of torches up hill to clearing, ghost island game of chance, he must wager his next vote if he loses. guessing there is a key in one of the other 2 bamboo shoots, find key, get advantage, Tribe is looking at me as an easy vote, if I lose this, nail in my coffin, go with one on left, and gets key. secret advantage, freaking out, authentic legacy advantage from game changers, Sierra found on day one and kept it a secret, told Sarah of it’s existence, costly mistake, sarah promptly blindsided S. you can restore it’s power by willing it to someone else on other tribe, choose wisely get an alliance, choose poorly like Sierra and get voted out. I have to believe that I can use this correctly and reverse the curse.

Jacob is a downer, we do not see him turning the tides...

Next, there are multiple people with 2 confessionals. People that have been introduced to us by production either to put into words their take on the season, or to be introduced to us as significant players, perhaps.

Kellyn got the first confessional of the show and therefore we take notice. The first confessional definitely is in line with the theme of past bad decisions as she notes that her worst fear coming out here is making bad decisions. Here is the exact confessional: Probably my worst biggest fear out here is making bad decisions. We’ve seen it so many times throughout Survivor, it can be such a split moment decision that can take you outta your game.

Her second confessional gives us an introduction to her...Before Survivor I was living my life as I should, doing what I thought I should be doing and I made the decision to say, that’s not the life I want. So, I got divorced, I finished grad school, and I really began to start living my life for me, and I’m a huge fan of survivor and it’s going to be an insane journey! She's a huge fan and she's not afraid of going against the grain, so to speak.

Michael is another player that the producers, editors want us to know. His first confessional is revealing about himself....At the challenge today we took home the reward but it was super humbling, (see Steph G as he is talking), because I am an athletic guy and I’m younger, I’m actually 18 years old, I’m not going to tell anybody my age because I think it kills credibility right off the bat. (we see him tell everyone that he’s 23 and sells real estate in LA)It’s not only been my dream to come out here and play but I totally feel like I can win *WINNING QUOTE.

Interesting that he got the last confessional before TC...For me personally tonight, I’m basing my vote on keeping things strong. To me that’s the most intelligent thing to do because we all want to win. We want to get the next challenge under our belts, we don’t want to worry about this so early and I think that Gonz is somebody we can easily do further down the line but the first vote is huge and it could affect the entire game. And, this being ghost island, I think if I make a bad decision that will haunt me for life.

We are left to wonder if he made the wrong decision because the "others", the majority voted out Gonzales, not his choice of Donathan.

Gonzales also had 2 confessionals as the boot. Her first was in the introductory phase and she told us that by looking at her you'd think she was a girly girl, but she grew up in Puerto Rico and she's not bothered by bugs and company, there's a lot more to her, and they haven't seen anything yet! Her next confessional was at the end, when she asks, "who's weak, and who didn't perform the best?" Jonathan is nice but someone has to go...

Donathan, the boot decoy, also had 2 confessionals. He strikes me as a journey player, one who is going to prove to himself that he had what he may have always thought he had. His first confessional follows Gonzales' first confessional and it's also introductory. He comments that there are those that will be surprised to see him here on S, a kid from Eastern Kentucky. Besides wanting to win the game, his next main goal is to meet different people like "exotic" James and Laurel because where he's from it's all caucasian.He needs people he can trust because he's not the most built or brainy. If you are too weak at the start they will want to get rid of you. He has the confessional as we see him working it and trying to make friends.

His second confessional comes after the challenge and he comments that it was HIS idea of putting the colors together first on the puzzle, and Gonz. spoke as if it were her idea. He's probably the weakest but he's going to tell the others that Gonzales should be the target. People underestimate him but he has his own thoughts and own plans and hopefully it will be G tonight.

Wendall also has 2 confessionals. Wendall's first confessional is definitely about half way through. It's introductory. I went to UPenn Law, top ten Law school but I wasn’t where I wanted to be so I followed my passion, took off the suit, and now I ‘m a freelance furniture designer. So, I am more than I appear. There’s this guy, Dom, and he’s a construction worker and I took to that. I just started feeling good vibes from him, he just seems like a friendly guy that I can work with.

Then, we see Sebastian and Wendall talking about who would be the first target if they should lose and Sebastian mentions Dominic's name. And, Wendall comments back, "Well, I like him".

HIs second confessional tells us about this: As soon as I heard Dom’s name, well, let me give him some information, because I think I can show him some of my loyalty and I think it will reciprocate in the long run.

The loyal soldier and friend...alliance is born?

Six players had at least one confessional:

Brendan was the chosen leader of Malolo, and he got the second confessional of the show. It was introductory....As a teacher and a coach I am relied on for a lot of things...and, I know something big is at stake and If I can help us win it, I will.

Desiree also got an introductory confessional right after Brendan, commenting on why did you choose me, puzzles are not my thing. But, later we see that shooting baskets are her thing!

Sebastian got one confessional about bonding with Chris, they are both from Florida, both grew up in the Keys, both go to the Bahamas, both fish, it's like best friends in a candy shop...great to have a buddy that is so close to you. Sebastian reminds me of a social Ozzy...hmmmm?

Chris: There are red flags with Dom, when Jeff asked people did I make the right decision, there’s only one person that came out and said, no he didn’t. But, it got me already playing the game cause I gotta get rid of this person cause he’s gunning for me. And, a rivalry is born.

James: His first confessional is strictly narrational in regard to Jacob and his antics....Jacob, he’s playing the game a little bit too hard outta the gates and it’s a bad risky decison to be the one that people perceive as he’s going off to look for an idol. You don’t want to be the one that stands out for any reason in the early stages of the game. Unfortunately for James we see him stand out for a reason as he failed at the water challenge. Clearly, their tribe is not picking people for their certain strengths.

Jenna has one confessional in the confessional of doom spot post IC: Jenna comments how they are screwed with Jacob going to GI, as now, who's it going to be? (As we saw Gonzales followed by Donathan).

Jenna's BFF, Stephanie also has one: being a super fan of the show I know the first vote sets the tone for the whole game.....Donathan or Gonz? I think that Don. is our weakest link but I feel that there is a level of control that I have, he’s going to vote with us, he is somebody that I can nurture to me, getting rid of gone. is getting rid of a strategic threat. She’s got her own agenda and she is way too strong.

Stephanie is introduced to us as a player. And, we note that she has skills. Certainly one to watch.

Angela, Laurel, Bradley, Libby, Chelsea, and Morgan had 0 confessionals. Laurel was seen as participating in the IC and as Donathan's friend. Bradley was seen with Wendall and Dominic in the water. Libby is the pink bra set and seems to be in with Branden, and the pretty people. Chelsea? Morgan was strong in the water challenge. Angela, volunteered to sit out the water challenge as a weak swimmer. At least she knows her limitations.

People I think have some substance: Kellyn, Dominic, Wendall, Stephanie. Kellyn touched on the theme of the show and seems interesting. Why? It was if the producers forced us to meet her although she really didn't stick out at all in this episode. Dominic seems like a bold player, somewhat reckless, driven and motivated by family (we've seen that before), and he now has an enemy. Wendall seems like one of substance, and Stephanie is a serious player and fan.

Journey players for me: Jacob, his confessionals were about how he wasn't fit or brainy and he wanted to go to GI and be manipulative, and Donathan, a sweet Kentucky boy who wants to not only win the game but to meet people that exemplify diversity. But, Donathan was the David to Goliath this episode. Does he have "legs"

Michael was introduced to us and we know that he's only 18. He also had the last confessional prior to TC. He'll be one to watch. Brendan seems one of substance too, but I don't know if they let the "Hunter" types win?

Desiree: Strong but not strategic?
Sebastian and Chris: The self elected leader and his Key West side kick....Chris looks like a Ken doll. They are the anti Dominic-Wendall group.

James: A weak link but a gentle giant. Fits with Laurel nicely. Will the weak and meek inherit the title?

Jenna: Sidekick to Stephanie, but sidekicks CAN do well.

**I want to note that I usually count one confessional if the confessional is interrupted by action eluded to in the confessional then resumes with the player in the same exact spot just continuing along the same confessional.

But, many people that do confessionals would count that as two. I would like to know how the majority of folks here would rather I count them. When you count more confessionals, with each break, it may be easier to see the counts that are more numerous.....??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S36| Ghost Island| Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-06-18       
   Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     1  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   kingfish     03-06-18     2  
         RE: Confessionals 1b   Flowerpower1     03-06-18     3  
     RE: Confessionals 1b   Sheldor     03-06-18     4  
   Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     5  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     6  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Flowerpower1     03-10-18     7  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2...   Sheldor     03-10-18     9  
     RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     8  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-10-18     10  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-10-18     11  
                 RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Sheldor     03-11-18     12  
         RE: Confessionals Episode 2   Flowerpower1     03-11-18     13  
             RE: Confessionals Episode 2   michel2     03-11-18     14  
   Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode 4   Flowerpower1     03-18-18     15  
     RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-18-18     16  
         RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Flowerpower1     03-19-18     17  
             RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   Sheldor     03-19-18     18  
                 RE: Confessionals week 3 ~ Episode ...   michel2     03-19-18     19  
   Confessionals week 4/Episode 5   Flowerpower1     03-24-18     20  
   Week 5/Episode 6   Flowerpower1     04-02-18     21  
   Week 6/Episode 7   Flowerpower1     04-08-18     22  
   Week 7/Episode 8   Flowerpower1     04-15-18     23  
   Week 8/Episode 9   Flowerpower1     04-25-18     24  
   Week 11/Episode 12   Flowerpower1     05-13-18     25  
   Confessionals: Week 12/Episode 13   Flowerpower1     05-20-18     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •