The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

freefromwhatyouare 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 07:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail freefromwhatyouare Click to send private message to freefromwhatyouare Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"

Janelle has that 500 grand in her pocket if she can beat these 2 fake wanna be's in this last HOH...

She has the votes: Howie, Rachel, April, James...(if you don't think April and James would vote for Janelle you should not call yourself a BB fan)

So hold onto that key Janelle and the second part is normally something to do with brain power..so we know she has that won

How can you not love a pretty girl from the midwest...

GO Janelle...You got this won baby!

Peace and Love!

Michael...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... DearAbby 09-14-05 1
 RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... leianawd 09-14-05 2
   RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... gmsje 09-14-05 3
 RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... nailbone 09-14-05 4
   RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... Lisa0116 09-14-05 5
       RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... freefromwhatyouare 09-14-05 6
           RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... BeausChocolatePeePee 09-14-05 7
               RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... KaysarMolester 09-15-05 8
           RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... leianawd 09-15-05 9
               RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... sfreeman72 09-16-05 10
           RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... lydia 09-16-05 11
               RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... Lisa0116 09-16-05 13
           RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... lydia 09-16-05 12
               RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part H... Lisa0116 09-16-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-14-05, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
So hold onto that key Janelle and the second part is normally something to do with brain power..so we know she has that won.

Janelle proved she's no dumb blonde when she answered Julie's question.
Maggie = quiet
Ivette = LOUD
April = taaaalllllkkkkaaaattiiiiivve

Welcome to the boards, Free!

Deer Abbey sig courtesy of tribephyl 2005

The reason a dog makes so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his tongue.

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-14-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
Janelle's awesome and a great player. It would really surprise me if she didn't make it through this final HOH competition. I hope Janelle wins this game!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

gmsje 17 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gmsje Click to send private message to gmsje Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
Let's hope so. If Janelle is the next to leave, I don't care who wins and probably won't watch the rest of the show. Shriekette and Haggie aren't worth watching.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
She has the votes: Howie, Rachel, April, James...(if you don't think April and James would vote for Janelle you should not call yourself a BB fan)

How do you figure that Janelle gets April's vote? April is still part of the cult, after all.

Holey carp! My blog!
Tassle Adjuster o-

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-14-05, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
I think Ape-ril can be turned and I also think that Maggot can be turned if she doesn't end up in the final 2.

freefromwhatyouare 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-05, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freefromwhatyouare Click to send private message to freefromwhatyouare Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"

To the person who asked: "How do you think Janelle will get April's vote?"

If you watched Tuesday's show you would have seen how April has now seperated herself from "the cult" She now realizes she may still be playing had she not aligned with them.

She may have seemed nice to Ivette on the way out of house, but if you couldn't see the hate in her eyes behind the fake smile..you weren't watching.

Some may say "Well Maggie will still get her vote if she ends up next to Janelle" I really think that April now thinks Janelle played the game the way she wishes she herself would have. She respects Janelle now and knows Maggie was part of the reason she isn't going to be sitting next to Janelle in final 2.

Janelle does need to win this HOH though..and as I said earlier she then has the money won!

Peace and Love!

Michael...

BeausChocolatePeePee 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-05, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BeausChocolatePeePee Click to send private message to BeausChocolatePeePee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
April will not vote for Janelle. As soon as she gets to the jury house, j-blow and Shrieking-beau will start re-brainwashing her. James might vote for Shrill-vette over Janelle. The only thing that might cost yvette is that she's not capable of being pleasant. Every one of her parting messages to THE PEOPLE WHOS VOTES SHE NEEDS have been horrible and mean-spirited. If the jury gets to question her, let's hope she keeps being her usual hate-filled venom-mouthed self. BCPP

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-15-05, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
I think BCPP may be right..April is a mindless drone but as soon as she gets near BoBo & J-Ho they'll try to sway her..The only saving grace is that Evilvettes scalding video is still fresh in her pea brain..Ya never know though..KM

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-15-05, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
I still have hope that April will vote for Janelle and even try to sway others to do so. Why do I believe she might? Well, because April is a completely fake person that wants people to think certain things about her even if its not true. April feels the need to be liked...to be perfect and I think after knowing she was going to be evicted she started to think what BB viewers thought of her. What other way to redeem her image, if she even had one to begin with, than to help out the favorite person in the house. Others out there might think this is a lame way to have a slight glimmer of hope but I have pretty legit reasons for thinkng this.

-April constantly denying the fact that she is a smoker, yet she brought 3 cartons of cigarettes into the house that didn't last. April was seen smoking them all the time not just when things were very stressful or when having a drink. Then when she ran out of cigs she always wanted to smoke Kaysars hookah (whatever it's called). April was even heard saying that her husbend doesn't want his co-workers knowing that his wife smokes. This alone is April being fake. She denies she's a smoker because she wants people to think otherwise of her.

-April complained that Ivette and Janelle were materialistic (this was on live chat forum) and then starts asking where Ivette gets her clothes and we know April probably buys brand names. So again being fake about the fact that she is materialistic herself.

-Then the real big one which happened just before she left the house. Calling Ivette out and telling her that she doesn't act like this in the outside world and that she was influenced by Ivette to feel the way she did about Janelle and Kaysar.

This woman clearly has issues and will lie and point the finger at others just to make herself look good. April knows there will be interviews after the show and she wants to come off as somewhat as a good person not as part of the hated "Friendship".Now when people say to April that she was judgemental and didn't give people a chance she can turn around and say no I didn't blame it on Ivette and then say but I realized my wrong doings and that's why I voted for Janelle.

sfreeman72 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-16-05, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sfreeman72 Click to send private message to sfreeman72 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
la la la......your dreaming. April will never vote for Janelle, unless this show is rigged to let America's Choice win the big prize.

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
Janelle did play a very good game. BUT, I do think Maggie deserves the credit for keeping the alliance together, "friendship" as the group calls it. She was quiet for a very good reason, and she didn't stab anyone in the back the way Jennifer did.

Why do people disparage her for playing a pretty good game herself? Calling her "maggot" to me is uncouth. The Je everyone liked so much, for the most part didn't play well, by trusting people like Jennifer, who was to me, morally, the most despicable person in the game. In the end, Janelle will win if she gets HOH. Maybe her new life as a celebrity will keep her out of trouble.

09-16-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
I call her maggot because (like a maggot) she feeds off of the others. I would have all the respect and admiration in the world for her if she were copping to what she is doing in her DR videos, but she plays like she is so good and pure and wonderful and butter wouldn't melt in her mouth-meanwhile she is manipulating everyone to do her dirty work so she looks squeeky clean. Have you heard any of the thingsshe said about the viewers and America?? I have no respect for those that don't respect their audience.

lydia 109 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-16-05, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lydia Click to send private message to lydia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
Janelle played a very good game, as I said in another posting.
I disliked April, almost as much as Jennifer. The only reason April got as far as she did was her association with the "friendship". Without Maggie she would have been voted out. Imagine, her partner was Jennifer, the massive liar who Kaysar trusted. It shows the kind of people she associated with. Ivette makes me sick. As if her family needs the money more than anyone else. Give me a break.

However, calling Maggie "maggot" to me is disingenuos. She played a good game. To me, she did have morals and played the game with integrity. Remember BB5? Two despicable persons sat in the final 2, and it was a matter of voting for the lesser of two evils. I liked the game better when America had the chance to be another vote, so to speak.

09-16-05, 04:20 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Janelle wins this last 2 part HOH and she wins it all!"
I did not think Drew or Cowboy was despicable-last year was BB5, right?? It is not that I do not think Maggot played a good game, it is that she doesn't cop to playing the game-heck, she didn't even say the word alliance til this week. No one (and I do mean NO ONE) goes into that house to make friends-they are there to win the money-she refuses to say she has had any strategy to do that-it is all rosy and happy hippy friends til the end. She has controlled everything that has gone on and won't admit it-even in the DR. I admire people who cop to what they do and don't pretend to be honest and moral (like controlling people and getting them to do your dirty work is moral and upright).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •