The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"By George I think I've got it!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-01, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"By George I think I've got it!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-01 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

I’ve been thinking about this literally ALL DAY after seeing Jeff’s interview this morning and after reading a lot of posts & doing some brainstorming of my own, I came up with this scenario:

1. Somebody told Ogakor about Kimmi’s vote.
2. Early Show: When asked whether he thought Nick had something to do with telling Kimmi everyone was voting for him, Jeff smiled & said the next few weeks would be very "interesting."
3. We know Alicia & Jeff are in an alliance; it won’t break up.
4. Lis & Rodger are in an alliance, ditto.
5. Nick gets scared he’s going next, spills beans to Colby on beach last night after they both bailed from the pole. They were alone quite a long time.
6. Colby has an alliance of THREE, not enough to win it all. Needs four.
7. Colby can’t trust Keith or Tina, goes to stray cat from Kucha for help.
8. Nick spills beans about Jeff’s 2 votes, hands Jeff’s head to Ogakor on a silver platter.
9. Nick is a spy for Ogakor. MB gives no air time for Nick for a reason—he plays big part in final 4!
10. Colby’s "You, me & Amber to the end" promise to Jerri.
10.5. "Sex plays an important role" in this outcome rumor from the camera guy. Let's say Amber or Jerri cozies up to Nick to win him over 100%. It sure isn't going to happen between Jerri or Colby..
11. Jerri "black widows" Nick (not Colby) in final 4.
12. Final 3: Colby, Amber & Jerri. Final 2 determined by immunity—both Colby & Amber WANT to be up against the detested Jerri. Jerri comes in second. Amber or Colby win.

This is obvioulsy pure speculation, but it makes a helluva lot of sense to me. Thoughts? Bring it on!

This will especially be plausible if Lis goes next week & Alicia wins immunity (or vice versa), I will make damn sure this thread gets bumped back to the top.

Edited because I'm brain dead on Friday & forgot an important number (10.5)--thanks to another recent post I read.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: By George I think I've got it!! brewerr 03-09-01 1
   RE: By George I think I've got it!! aymelek 03-09-01 2
       RE: By George I think I've got it!! jtmorgan61 03-09-01 3
           RE: By George I think I've got it!! aymelek 03-09-01 4
 RE: By George I think I've got it!! Minstrel 03-10-01 5
 RE: By George I think I've got it!! kandlo 03-10-01 6
 RE: By George I think I've got it!! Kokoro 03-11-01 7
 RE: By George I think I've got it!! SurvivinDawg 03-11-01 8
   RE: By George I think I've got it!! Kokoro 03-11-01 9
       RE: By George I think I've got it!! SurvivinDawg 03-11-01 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brewerr 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brewerr Click to send private message to brewerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
they did not know about kimmy's vote..

Jeff said "kimmy told tina about deb's vote on E2"

no need for nick to tell them, they've know since week 1 (colby said this vote was in effect since week 1)

03-09-01, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-01 AT 06:50 PM (EST)

No, we don't know they didn't know about Kimmi's vote AT ALL (ow this conversation hurts my brain). KUCHA didn't know about that vote, but the Kucha who told Kimmi to vote Jeff certainly knew about it. We KNOW Ogakor knew about Debb's vote because Kimmi told Tina. What they hinted to on the Early show was that Ogakor ALSO knew about Kimmi's vote because someone from Kucha told them. It was only hinted at, but Jiffy gave a big grin when asked.

Edited because I just had to go watch my tape again of TC. I remembered Colby smirked at one point during it & I "needed" to see why. I found it just after the votes were final & Jeff was getting up to leave. It seemed as if Colby thought "poor jerk didn't even know..."

OK Maybe I'm reading A LOT into this, but since it supports my theory, I'll go with it!

My God. A Friday night & I sit at my computer coming up with Survovor theories. I really need a life.

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-01, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
Watch the interviews again. Jeff says that Tina asked Kimmi as they were getting ready for the cliff jumping challenge, and Kimmi told her. Kimmi's vote against Jeff didn't matter.

03-09-01, 08:30 PM (EST)
4. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
Yes, I agree that it didn't matter in the long run, but it could have in a tie against Jerri, who also had 2 votes against her. This is all totally irrelevant now anyway, but that's not the whole point of my post.

Aren't you in the least bit curious who told Kimmi everyone was voting for Jeff, luring her vote from Alicia and why he/she did that? What was the point? Why give Jeff those 2 votes unless you were going to use it against him later on?

Anyway, like I said, it was all just speculation with practically no factual basis. And it still makes sense, no matter if Ogakor knew that Jeff had one vote, two votes, or a million.

Bah! You're disappointing me! Give me something that negates the whole theory and I promise I'll leave it alone.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-01, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
Wrong! Jeff said in the final words a "former Kucha member" told Ogakor about his having a vote. The only time Jeff had one vote was Debb. Kimmi voted for Jeff when she left, but had no way of telling Ogakor anything then. As it turns out, she told them during the jump in E2. We have spoiler information indicating that the tribes were often reprimanded by MB during breaks for talking to each other and they were separated.

Alicia and Jeff? Jeff's gone and has no bearing on anything more. Alicia could get angry at Nick, but why other than he's lazy and gave up on immunity which contributed to the tribe losing Jeff. I can see that, but not having to do with Kimmi/Nick.

Nick talking to Colby? Sure. He seals his fate too by losing unless he wants to switch to Ogakor. Possible. He is a target. But as a Kucha member, what would you do then? Vote for him? Hold the revenge for the proper moment?

I am a bit lost in your scenario here now. You say Colby hooks up with Amber and Nick? Nick is a spy? No way. Ogakor already knew Jeff had at least one vote five episodes ago. And why trust someone you don't know? Colby knows Keith detests Jerri and Tina probably does as well. He's aligning his vote, not himself. He does not believe in alliances as such. He said so in an earlier episode.

Back to C/A/N trio. How does Colby pull Amber from Jerri? She's firmly up Jerri's ass and the first time anyone approaches her, she will "run to momma."

Now, I don't know how you get to your final four and even how Jerri with one vote can ax anyone without immunity. Does she win? How many votes do these people have in carryovers? Amber has none right now. There will be more tie breakers necessary (major theme running here), so Amber is a threat and Nick could outlast Amber?

I think this speculation needs more work. Colby is a target and Jerri will have no problem voting him out. He has shunned her. A woman scorned ....

kandlo 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-01, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kandlo Click to send private message to kandlo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
it could have been that either liz, rodger or even mike told kimmi that they are voting for jeff at tribal council.
just comething to think about.
k

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-01, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
I'm pretty sure they knew they were voting for Jeff already because of Kimmi. If you watch it half of Ogakor is urging Jeff to jump off, even Jerri's sidekick.

OT: That S E X rumor - if you add in the rest of the quote - "by the end they were walking around naked and sunbathing on the beach" (something like that) you can see it most likely refers to gender.

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
A lot of good stuff in this theory... to a point.

I agree that Nick might be playing the "mole." I agree that Nick is the one who told Kimmi to vote for Jeff. I can easily see Nick telling Colby on the beach that Jeff has not one but two votes. I agree that Nick may feel the need to ally with Colby and eventually K/T. I agree that Nick has not been on-camera too much, except when other Kuchas were complaining about his lack of effort in an earlier episode. I agree Nick will be seen a lot more when there are less than 6 people playing. I agree that Nick is a candidate to be the victim of a black widow.

But then I begin to diverge from you, to wit: Colby must realize that his only chances of winning are not in alliances but to (a) pick off the Kuchas down to at least 5-2, (b) win a couple of immunity challenges to get him to the final 3, and (c) hope at that time he can manipulate to be up against Jerri or Keith in order to win. Colby's path to victory (which I don't think he'll achieve) is straightfoward.

Colby's promise to Jerri: worth the paper it's printed on.

Colby's trust of Keith/Tina? No, he shouldn't trust anyone, but his chances and their are best met by staying allied for a while.

Who says Jerri will be the black widow? I'm guessing that Amber or Lis will play that role. Nick could be the victim of it, especially from Lis.

Nick's path to victory is a bit like Colby's but Nick's chances are much more slim. Nick was a Kucha. If Alicia wins the next immunity, Nick is the logical candidate to go. If Nick survives the next TC, he MUST get Ogakor to fracture. He's on that path now and may ride one more TC out. But then he has to win two immunities in a row (IMHO) and let some Ogies get waxed. If he makes it to the final four, his path is like Colby's from that point. I don't see him in the final two, however.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-11-01, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
<<Who says Jerri will be the black widow?>>

Erm...how about the editing, Jerri-spider imagery, and MB?

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-01, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: By George I think I've got it!!"
No disrespect intended, but do you really believe MB? Is is not entirely possible to edit things to SUGGEST that Jerri is the Black Widow? Would this not be the perfect red herring, as well as one of the reasons MB put Jerri on the show in the first place?

Jerri might really be the black widow. I merely suggest that you not close your thinking to other ideas that it could be Amber or Lis (or both), or possibly even Tina.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •