The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-20-17, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Final Tribal..."
Amazing Race begins Jan 3, who's with me?

Anyone know when Celebrity BB is going to come on?

DEsi: So congrats to you, Chrissy, hats off for winning 4 IC's, hats off to you Ben for finding all the idols, Ryan, it feels like you were the one to be dragged here.
Ryan tells her about the secret advantage to build relationships with Chrissy and Devon, had to depend on fact ores that I am good at,
Ashley asks why didn' t you never have a strategic relationship with me? a lot of what I had was filtered through devon...
Devon says that up until the alliance of 7, Ryan's game was filtered through me...
Joe says honestly idd int' realize you waere a puppet master...he respects it
Joe: Ben: your social game was horrible, you never communicated with me....you understood that at some point I was going to be here
Ben says I did yell at you when yo brought the marine corp, there was a time when I couldn't even sit with my own family, just trying to better myself
Chrissy says I had a totally diff't social game I got here by being loyal to my alliance, stayed loyal to Ryan and JP, my game was n't to make a million diff't moves...Joe asks, you don't want to get married, because your parents got divorced...
Cole: says he did eat more peanut butter...Ben, painted Cole a target, physically strong, if that was the only way I could get people to turn on you
Ryan tells Cole that it wasn't a strategic move
Ben I sat on beach with Lauren and Devon, it's real
Ashley: Chrissy didn't have a great social connections
Cole says
Chrissy says me getting to know people here was part of my game play, when I got to kno wdevon...Ryan and Chrissy are really arguing now...
Desi says I am extremely proud of you, but remind you to take a step back, and outside this game you can trust the people around you
The outplay....have to build shelters, make fire, how ouo respond to those...Cole, those survivor skills mean a lot...I respect Chrissy for winning, ben you found all the idols, ryan didn't do anything at camp, no survivor skills
Ryan says I wasn't a provider, can't cook, never done any of these things, if I went in there and burned all the rice...
Desi says she hadn't either,
Cole: we are here because we made some risks
Ryan admits it's not his strength, found advantage....I dug up the idol...
Ashley is proud of every female in that game...wanted to give chrissy huge credit for winning the challenges, not allowed to play sports as a kid, found the courage to just do this...Lauren says it's a proven fact you don't give up
Joe respects that, just like ben, your back was against the wall....you found 3 in a matter of several days
After the blindside of Lauren I knew I had no alliance, I chose to get up every morning and go look, when they slept, I went. I tood every opportunity and never quit
how idd you all allow ben to go off on his own this many times
We thought we were trailing him, in retrospect that was a game flaw for all of us

Ryan couldn't rely on winning challenges, I had to rely on my social game, built enough social relationships that they wouldn't allow my name to come up...never gave up, that's wyhy I am sitting here. Mike: what have you learned in playing this game...made me realize about myself I value the simplicities of life...look at myself introspectively....

Ben: everyone of ou I put there, you were hurdles for me, I had to put you in this e seats
Mike; win or lose you will be a legend in survivor history
I know you are a fighter and I need more
Ben: I should be the sole survivor....after being deemed a king, I never stopped the battle, never stopped I am out here for my family....talks about his PTSD...Chrisy pats him on the back...
Chrissy: I came into this game totally underestimating myself, I kicked ##### strategically, physically...all moms are heroes, they put other people before themselves, with great love and no thought that they do, we are also healers and hustlers, so in a way my game is all parts of that, I have been applying for 16 years, never give up on your dreams...

I think Ben kind of choked...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Finale   Flowerpower1     12-20-17       
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   michel2     12-20-17     1  
   Previously on Survivor.....   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     2  
   Ben finds another idol...surprise   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     3  
     RE: Ben finds another idol...surpri...   michel2     12-20-17     4  
         RE: Ben finds another idol...surpri...   Sheldor     12-21-17     37  
             RE: Ben finds another idol...surpri...   michel2     12-21-17     42  
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   michel2     12-20-17     5  
     RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     15  
         RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   Sheldor     12-21-17     38  
   Post IC win = Chrissy   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     6  
     RE: Post IC win = Chrissy   michel2     12-20-17     8  
   Devon suspects Ben is lying, wants ...   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     7  
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     9  
     RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   michel2     12-20-17     11  
         RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   Sheldor     12-21-17     39  
     Post final IC....   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     13  
         RE: Post final IC....   Puffy     12-20-17     20  
             RE: Post final IC....   michel2     12-20-17     24  
   Post final IC....   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     10  
     RE: Post final IC....   michel2     12-20-17     12  
         RE: Post final IC....   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     14  
   F4 Tribal Council   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     16  
     RE: F4 Tribal Council   michel2     12-20-17     17  
   Fire making challenge ....   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     18  
     Have to wonder...   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     19  
         RE: Have to wonder...   michel2     12-20-17     25  
             RE: Have to wonder...   Sheldor     12-21-17     41  
   F3=Chrissy, Ryan, Ben   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     21  
     Final Tribal...   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     22  
         So...   michel2     12-20-17     23  
             RE: So...   Puffy     12-20-17     26  
                 RE: So...   Chez     12-20-17     27  
                     RE: So...   michel2     12-21-17     32  
                 RE: So...   michel2     12-21-17     34  
                     RE: So...   Sheldor     12-22-17     44  
                         RE: So...   michel2     12-22-17     45  
                             RE: So...   Sheldor     12-23-17     46  
                             RE: So...   Flowerpower1     12-23-17     47  
                                 RE: So...   michel2     12-24-17     48  
   Final vote...   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     28  
   Every hero needs a worthy adversary...   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     29  
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   Flowerpower1     12-20-17     30  
     RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   PepeLePew13     12-21-17     31  
         RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thead|Fi...   michel2     12-21-17     33  
   Thank you, spoiler analyzers!   Bebo     12-21-17     35  
     RE: Thank you, spoiler analyzers!   michel2     12-21-17     36  
     RE: Thank you, spoiler analyzers!   Flowerpower1     12-21-17     40  
         RE: Thank you, spoiler analyzers!   Sheldor     12-22-17     43  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •