The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Episo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-06-17, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Previously on Survivor....."
Ben found an idol and was playing double agent while his true alliegence was to a core four but they a saw Ben as a major threat, at TC, Ryan played his idol and the core 4 stuck together, Joe...stunning Ryan, Chrissy and Mike, 7 left, who's next...

at night....see the surf

a rat fight...nice job guys, Mike says again I got blindsided, I believe when they tell me something, I will get hut this

Ryan: Ben was with them, I had no idea, Didn't have to, they flushed it, I am in an awful spot

Ben talking to Chrissy, my plan didn't ilk eup with yours,
Chrissy I had your back from day 1,
Ben everyone that goes against you, you start doing this...l

Chrissy: I get this is a game but I felt close to Ben, he wasn't a friend about it, he's a jerk, my days are numbered...If I get a chance to get back at Ben I am gonna take it

Wow, would be great if she did!

Challenge running in pairs, not with each other, with your loved ones

Ashley's dad Jim...she talks a lot about him...way a daughter falls into the arms of her dad, it's everything, best man I have ever known, taken care of us...before everyone .JIm: she's independent and strong, so proud

Ryan: Dad, Steve...Ryan is bawling...I told you I'd get you here...Jiffy: talk to me, why dad? we watch the show together dissect tohe show together...to have him here, my dream, sharing moment best moment of my life...love you

Mike...who married you? Wife, Mary...crying...I love you so much...Luren says God bless you...he's a good guy, how does it feel here? Mike; coming out here I knew that our love was special, it's the greatest love of all time, he says it was a selfish thing, and she says it is the only selfish thing he's ever done

Lauren's sister...Sunny, Jiffy gets a hug first, I missed you too....you lost some rolls, lost some rolls, we are ight and day, grew up in 2 different homes, huge thing, they tried out together, I got on...

Chrissy: married almost 20 years, Keith...I love you....crying...this is somebody you know you can trust, we are tired, starving dirty, he's my everything...have you reevaluated your life>>>last few years so caught up in work, want to devote the rest of my life to my family....I haven't seen you smile like this in 31 days, maybe yesterday, I won immunity....last goodbye

Devon: My mom, please, Sonya....he's crying...holy cow...you look beautiful...hugging...crying...so beautiful to watch, is it possible to explain to your mom when you don't have foundation of support, makes you realize what is really important, every day I spend away from you is a day wasted....last hug...

Ben, wife Kelly....crying...you smell so good...youre so beautiful, you are so skinny, kids good, every bodies good...her and my son and my daughter are why I am out here, I am the richest man ever because of them, I had one foot in the grave and she picked me up, I am here because of her...a big hole in our world, my kids are 5 and 3, I miss them a bunch...

a hug is nice, you have come this far, full experience, get quality time with loved ones, get in sync with them. 2 marbles, 1 black one white, last couple last standing wins reward, back to camp survivor barbecue...have a bag and must pick one of 2 marbles, pull out and loved one has to match...Lauren and Sonny are out

Mike, gets white marble, Barry, black, no match

Ryan pulls black, Dad draws white
Ben black, kelly black....match stay alive have a shot at love
Chrissy, black, black another match

Ashley black, dad white
Devon white
Sonya black out

show down ben and wife vs chrissy and husband
ben pulls black, he's shaking, kelly does not match
Chrissy and keith have to match to win...chrissy draws white, he draws white, they win

get to bring a friend...Ryan and Steve get to go to barbecue too...no hesitation...one more person, Dr. Mike and Barry...thank you
one spot left, Ashley and Jim...

So Ben, Lauren, Devon got nothing...

Chrissy: ben picked the wrong time to pick a fight with me now will make sure that he regrets that he ever crossed me!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Episo...   Flowerpower1     12-06-17       
   Previously on Survivor.....   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     1  
   Post Loved ones reward   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     2  
   Pre IC...Lauren found clue   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     3  
     RE: Pre IC...Lauren found clue   Sheldor     12-06-17     4  
         RE: Pre IC...Lauren found clue   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     8  
             RE: Pre IC...Lauren found clue   michel2     12-06-17     11  
   Post IC   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     5  
   Wow, who could it be??? TC...   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     6  
   Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   Flowerpower1     12-06-17     7  
     RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   michel2     12-06-17     9  
         RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   Sheldor     12-06-17     10  
             RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   michel2     12-06-17     13  
                 RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   Sheldor     12-06-17     18  
                     Ha!   Flowerpower1     12-07-17     19  
                         RE: Ha!   Sheldor     12-07-17     22  
     RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   Sheldor     12-06-17     12  
         RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   michel2     12-06-17     14  
         RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   Chez     12-06-17     15  
     RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   Chez     12-06-17     16  
         RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   michel2     12-06-17     17  
             RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   Flowerpower1     12-07-17     20  
                 RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   michel2     12-07-17     21  
                     RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   Flowerpower1     12-07-17     23  
                     RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   Sheldor     12-07-17     24  
                         RE: Lauren voted out by 1 vote only   michel2     12-07-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •