The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Episo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 2485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-29-17, 10:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Post TC...."
Ryan tried to repair damage with Devon but was unsuccessful...Ben is feeling like Ryan and Chrissy still trust him....

Day 28...

see them eating...devon made rice...dEvon: I frew up playing S. my whole game has been cloudy up to now, now things are becoming more clear...see Devon and Ben, we vote off one more person and we are garenteed F4......DEvon says ...ben being our secret agent, I know where the idols are, I know what other players are thinking...for first time in this game I am calling the shots, no one knows that I am as good as I am, I am sitting in the best possible seat in this game.

Wow, Devon is arrogant!

Challenge:

on go swim to boat, paddle to get bags of blocks, logs, push puzzle pieces through a tunnel, complete puzzle

Winner: survivor spa, shower, massage, chicken veggie wraps, key lime and pecan pie...

teams: lauren ryan mike chrissy vs ben ashley joe and devon

get everyone in the boat, blue off to early lead to first platform....heavy logs....ryan can't pull the bag off, it weighs more than he does...ben getting second bag....blue struggling, mike has second bag....third bag....mike gets for red, and ben gets it for blue, they are close, even ....now get all pieces up the beach....Lauren takes bag by herself, blue gets all of them at once, chrissy and ryan struggling...push logs into hole, and get the puzzle pieces out, blue extending their lead, pushing logs thru...red has theirs free, blue has them all....get all pieces up on table...Lauren using her whole body...ben and ashley starting on puzzle

Lauren is work horse using body to shove pieces through...Mike and chrissy for red, and blue head start with Ben and Ashley on puzzle

momentum shifts quickly
red back in it, asley and ben slowing down
Ben and Ashley think they have it...good win! Joe devon ben and ashley
Chrissy: we could have gotten it

Lauren chrissy ryan and mike, wish it was them
Joe: I feel confident we would win, finally have a real alliance, tables have completely turned, now it's time to eat and get a massage

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Episo...   Flowerpower1     11-29-17       
   Previously On Survivor.....   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     1  
   Post Reward, Lauren won...   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     2  
   Lauren has plan to flip the gane   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     3  
   Ashley wins the IC....giddy to blin...   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     4  
   One of JP, Chrissy, Ryan will go   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     5  
     RE: One of JP, Chrissy, Ryan will g...   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     6  
   Post TC....   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     7  
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     8  
   Pre IC....   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     9  
   Post IC....pre tribal council   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     10  
   These players are crazy!   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     11  
     RE: These players are crazy!   michel2     11-29-17     14  
         RE: These players are crazy!   Sheldor     11-29-17     16  
             RE: These players are crazy!   michel2     11-29-17     17  
             RE: These players are crazy!   CTgirl     11-29-17     18  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     12  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-29-17     13  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   michel2     11-29-17     15  
             RE: Next time on Survivor....   kingfish     12-01-17     19  
                 RE: Next time on Survivor....   Sheldor     12-01-17     20  
                     RE: Next time on Survivor....   kingfish     12-01-17     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •