The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who hurts Liz's feelings?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

grumpy_angel 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-01, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grumpy_angel Click to send private message to grumpy_angel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who hurts Liz's feelings?"
I've been doing some thinking about who hurt elisabeth's feelings and the only person i could think of is rodger.
ok ok before you say that he wouldnt do that to her, well hear me out.
i dont think anyone from ogakor would hurt liz, 'cause i mean they are new and i dont think liz know them enough to get hurt by what they say and think of her.
so that leaves out ogakor former members.
but the only persone who liz seems to really care about is ridger so that seems logical that he would be the one being able to hurt her.
well ok not so logical, but could this whole hurt feelings have anything to do with the 'mole' jeff was talking about?!?
I mean, i think nick might be hiding something but rodger could do just that as well.
anyways the whole 'mole' thins is an whole story itself so I'd better not get started on that.
but the whole preview was about elisabeth. i hope it doesnt mean shes going to be the next one booted. and she might even be the 'mole'( though it would really really surprise me) . she didnt seem to take so much place during the previous episodes, but from what we saw in the preview, its like ,all about her.
isnt that weird?!
maybe they want us to think shes the next booted out.
one things for sure in my mind i dont think jerri is the next one kicked out. we'd be too lucky!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings? kuchakor 03-09-01 1
 RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings? Minstrel 03-10-01 2
   RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings? Loree 03-10-01 3
 RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings? brewerr 03-10-01 4
 RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings? Squawker32 03-10-01 5
 RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings? Kokoro 03-10-01 6
 RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings? DedilyFlea 03-11-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kuchakor Click to send private message to kuchakor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings?"
Yeah, but I don't think it would be Rodger. It is most likely be someone she was just getting to be good friends with, most likely Alicia tells her off for something. OR, Jerri could, because Liz has sensitive feelings and anyone could make her sad.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-10-01, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings?"
I disagree that Ogakor couldn't hurt her feelings. Some one could diss Rodger as some old fart or knock his prayers and she would be hurt. Elisabeth is way too sensitive about some things. Rodger could do it by pointing out some fault she has such as trying to decide on a target to vote against, but it is less likely. He could also "force" his opinion by saying it's the way to go and her selection won't work. You never know.

And, what if Jerri disses her for something stupid? "Your hair is a mess!" The point is, how relevant is this to what happens? Elisabeth said she wouldn't vote for Rodger ever, so I guess she and Rodger and someone else who wins immunity doesn't happen in the final three! Seriously, Rodger said "she's a good kid." But that doesn't mean if he had to he wouldn't vote for her to save his ass.

I say a Kucha is the leading candidate followed by Jerri and Tina. This whole thing could relate to Kucha being at a disadvantage and fingers start pointing on who should have done something different, like Nick staying up longer? Alicia? Rodger? Elisabeth herself? I smell a Kucha fight again!.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-01, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings?"
Liz probably just overhears the Ogakors talking about them. Whether they are saying mean things about Liz or Rodger or the Kuchas in general. Maybe someone on Ogakor even says something about being kind of happy Michael got hurt and they merged at even numbers. Liz seems sensitive so it might not be anything big.

brewerr 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-10-01, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brewerr Click to send private message to brewerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings?"
liz seems to be the behind the senes leader, she talked rodger out of voting for alicia to vote for kimmy, and i heard her urging for the colby vote, when others might have had another idea,

see how rodger let jerri have her way about the camp site??

he might have caved in to liz and then later wished he had held firm on who to vote for, if he had suggested jerri, and after they lose jeff,,, he might be tired of her suggestions...

Squawker32 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-10-01, 05:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Squawker32 Click to send private message to Squawker32 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings?"
As far as who is the "Kucha Mole", I think it very well could have been Rodger. I don't want to believe it, but in episode 1 Debb asked him flat out who he was voting for and he said "right now, probably Jeff". Maybe the same thing happened when it was Kimmi's turn to go and he was trying to protect himself. This may come out and Elisabeth is hurt by the fact that Rodger would do something like that. Odds are though, that a member of Ogakor (Jerri) is celebrating Mike's injury which in effect gave them an advantage and Elisabeth is hurt by that. This could send her to Keith and Tina to form an alliance to oust Jerri which would explain her saying that it was time for Jerri to go.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-10-01, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings?"
Seriously, this says nothing. Any small thing could hurt someone's feelings. I mean think about it: If some total stranger came up to you on the street and said "You look like sh*t ran over twice", wouldn't you feel bad?

"Oh my God! Meatball subs! I love those! Oh my God!" - "That skinny chick"'s most memorable line

DedilyFlea 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-11-01, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DedilyFlea Click to send private message to DedilyFlea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who hurts Liz's feelings?"
I think it is Jerri who hurts Liz's feelings. By Jerri's own personality and the remark by Liz, "Jerri has got to go"!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •