The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What happened Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

2bhpe 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2bhpe Click to send private message to 2bhpe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What happened Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs?"
I just found out they are started back up again.. I need to know what happened? anyone have a tape to sell me? or know where I can get a transcript of the show? Last season they had recaps at the SO page.. this year is different and am not finding it. Please help me get caught up, thanks

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What happened Mon, Tues, Wed, T... shawnar 01-12-06 1
 RE: What happened Mon, Tues, Wed, T... lovemydogdude 01-12-06 2
 Comments Bebo 01-12-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shawnar 366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-12-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shawnar Click to send private message to shawnar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What happened Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs?"
Lets see I'm not real good at this but I'll tell you the most important things.

Monday - Allisona graduation the whole show was about her, recaps from this and last season. Jessica was also there. Tj made a good speach short and to the point. Basically "I've wanted to strangle you and you've wanted to strangle me."(pretty funny) Kym said " I hope this is the last time your graduating fron the Starting Over House"

Tuesday- Lisa2 arrives tells her story Iv and Phonda were kind of hard on her. They think she's in denial.She's married for years and unhappy, husband had an affair years ago.He had a child with another woman. Thou no paternity test was taken.Her son was on drugs and the only one she's close to is her daughter. Tj and Jill got into an agrument about the grocery money. She doesn't want all of their money to be spent on wine. Since everyone doesn't drink she wanted to take a vote and ask the new woman. Jill couldn't understand why TJ was making a big deal about this now since this is the way its always been done. Tj threw out the comment that "Lisa still thinks your lazy" Jill called Tj a
b!tch.

Wensday- Christina needs to make $100 toward her goal to remove her x-rated pictures of the internet. She got rejected all over. So she returned some of her things and made $95 and was upset she felt like she failed. Iv gave her another $ 20 so she was $15 over her goal. Iv talked to JIll and asked if Jill thinks she's out grown Tj and JIll nodds. Lisa goes on her date with that dating game dude. They seem to have a nice time but she still makes inapropriate comments.

Thursday- Tj's husband came. Hes very attractive and seem to love Tj. Lisa makes some Jeleous comments in confessional about how attractive he is how did Tj get him. When Tj was getting ready for dinner Lisa2 asked her what her real name was then Lisa jumped in and starting trying to guess .Tj told her that not to go there she has told her before to respect her boundaries. (My guess is she wants to keep that private for the tv.) Later Lisa was gossiping with all the ladys and said Tj was a physco. All the woman laughed. Even Jill was laughing. Lisa2 was having a hard time being honest with herself on an assignment.

I thinks thats it, if someone else has something to add feel free.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-12-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What happened Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs?"
If you ever miss an episode go to the SO home website and you can get a written summary
http://startingover.betaparticle.com/

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-12-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Comments"
LAST EDITED ON 01-12-06 AT 09:56 PM (EST)

Please do not request tapes for purchase on this site. These television programs are copyrighted material, and we do not endorse the unauthorized distribution of copyrighted material.

There is a Message Board compilation thread that includes links to sites with recaps. That's the place to which posters requesting recaps should be referred, should they decide to start yet another thread requesting a recap. And that's the only place where links to other sites should be posted. We've had too many disruptive trolls come to this site and spam us, so we've had to take a hard-nosed approach to posting other links.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •