The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Episo..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-15-17, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:"
*WAVES* at Pepe Le Pew! Where have you been? So nice to see you!

Day 21...
Good job Cole
The IC was the bomb. I hav enew life, I was thinking I was leaving tonight...I feel that the healers are a sinking ship and if we don't do something w will b ein a bad place

Ben: Cole winning immunity, split the vote between Joe and Desi, joe is a gamer and desi is physically strong, mentally strong...Desi is so strong
Ben says it's survivor and anything can happen but I think we will be good
Cole, Joe, and Mike talking
Joe says w Cole out, probably will be on the chopping block. I think the healers will split the vote, and we can send someone home
Joe to Ryan and Devon: who is calling the shots...see ben spying on them
Joe is telling them he is not going to beat Ben, has a great story, former marine, don't want to take him, I would betray chrissy, now is not the right time
Ben: just like I thought Joe is trying to put a target on my back
Ben and Joe talking...bigger threats than me, you swore on your marine to 3 difft people...Ben tells him he is being serious
Joe: ben cam eup to me real cocky and confident...I told him that people tell me that you swear on the marines....Joe is definitely getting Ben going....Joe
Ben: Joe pushed the right button, I take what I did in the marines very serious, things that I think of every day...it pisses me off
Ben is really pissed at Joe

Desi: Joe just caused another blow up at camp, joes instincts have worked so far, will work for me or not
Lauren tells Ben that she has the secret advantage, if I play it and don't play it, the healers can vote one of us out

Having the extra vote,
Ben: this could create a huge problem for us, we have to split the vote, I have to convince a healer to come with us

Ben tells Mike that he needs him...

Mike: for some reason he needs me to vote out Joe, but if I show my alliegence to get off the bottom, but at the same time it could be a good opportunity to get out ben

Ben: if this don't work, I could be screwed, russian roulette, could be me tonight.

TC

Joe: I feel the heat, there is one person running the game and that is ben
Ben says we sit at knights at the round table, they have my back just like I have theirs
Cole: the healers are the target...
Joe is laughing, really you allowed ben....we became weaker when we allowed Ben to cause chaos
Ben: I got heated cause Joe pushed my button, Chrissy says just stop talking none of us want to listen to you anymore
Ashley says it's hard to tell if Joe is really good at playing this game or just good at being annoying
Desie: people manipulate words
Mike: at the end of the day you feel like you can't trust people...your feelings get hurt and you feel like you have been betrayed
Ben: I have been thru a lot just like any other vet, very easy to get overwhelmed, after getting out I am still working on anger, that is why I apologize to joe, not cause he got me angry but that I let him get me angry
Desi: people would say that lying would not be the best version of them selves, she looks at chrissy
Devon: this game shifts us down, we are exposed....I feel like I am always positive, I don't want to be a zombie, I like being a light and beautiful light...
time to vote....JP fist footer
See Ben, then Mike
Lauren takes the parchment, and puts in the SA to the pot

Vote tally....

Ben
Lauren
Desi
Joe
Desi
Joe
Desie
Joe
Desi
Joe
tied
revote, desi and Joe do not vote, everyone else only vote for Desi or Joe

Lauren didn't vote

Desi
Joe
Desi
Desi
Desi
Desi first member of the jury
Joe mumbled something to Desi

Good luck everyone, Bye des....says Joe

If roller coaster is the theme of the night we are still early in the ride because there are a lot more loops to come

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|Episo...   Flowerpower1     11-15-17       
   Previously on Survivor.....   Flowerpower1     11-15-17     1  
   Lauren found the SA!   Flowerpower1     11-15-17     2  
   Joe possible flipper?   Flowerpower1     11-15-17     3  
     RE: Joe possible flipper?   Flowerpower1     11-16-17     22  
         RE: Joe possible flipper?   michel2     11-16-17     24  
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   PepeLePew13     11-15-17     4  
     RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   michel2     11-15-17     8  
         RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   PepeLePew13     11-15-17     12  
         RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   PepeLePew13     11-15-17     14  
             RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   michel2     11-15-17     15  
                 RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   Flowerpower1     11-16-17     23  
   Ryan gets the HII....   Flowerpower1     11-15-17     5  
   Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   Flowerpower1     11-15-17     6  
     RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   michel2     11-15-17     9  
         RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   Flowerpower1     11-15-17     10  
         RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   PepeLePew13     11-15-17     13  
             RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   michel2     11-15-17     16  
                 RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   PepeLePew13     11-16-17     25  
         RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   Sheldor     11-15-17     18  
             RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   michel2     11-16-17     19  
                 RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   Sheldor     11-17-17     26  
                     RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   michel2     11-17-17     28  
                         RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   Sheldor     11-17-17     29  
                             RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   michel2     11-17-17     30  
                                 RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   CTgirl     11-17-17     31  
                                     RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   michel2     11-18-17     32  
             RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   Chez     11-16-17     20  
                 RE: Post IC, pre TC drama at Mana:   Flowerpower1     11-16-17     21  
                     Semi Secret Advantage   Sheldor     11-17-17     27  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     11-15-17     7  
   CONGRATULATIONS   Sheldor     11-15-17     11  
     RE: CONGRATULATIONS   michel2     11-15-17     17  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •