The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-27-17, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Intro..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-17 AT 11:57 PM (EST)

See scenery....Survivor is back! 18 strangers are about to begin an adventure, in the end one will remain, 39 days, 18 people, 1 survivor....

Cut to the boat, they are all there

Welcome to 35 th season of S. Clapping, fir the first time divided into 3 tribes based on positive traits based on how others see you. 1st is heroes; courage, blah blah...calls on Ben, i was in marine corps, being in armed services, you must have heard the word hero in regard to you...it's just my job. Cons: Chrissy: I definitely think I belong on hero tribe, great career, then kids then another awesome job...

Next the healers, calls on brown haired white dude, wilderness guide for underprivileged kids with addiction problems. Then Mike, dr, sex dr, and infertility...conf: Mike: wife thinks i'm crazy, kids afraid I will die, but I will prove them wrong and win....$$$Quote

Next the hustlers: calls on Ali, I am a personal assistant, whatever she needs I do....hard work ethic
Cons: skinny guy....hope they are hard workers, I'm a weakling, who wants to align with me....

Gives them their buffs

First opportunity to prove your value to your tribe

get supplies from this boat to your boat, in addition bigger reward at stake. On shore is burning urn, hear bell, paddle to shore, get there, and lift one person high enough to light torch, winner, win massive fire making kit, 2nd gets flint, losers no fire. Day one of a 39 day adventure.

This is it!

They all scramble....OMG, they are all going over board so far no plan, launching fruit like a quarter back, Ryan gets the secret advantage, super excited my hands were trembling, everybody over, Jiffy rings bell, get in your boat and start to beach....

Red is struggling to get in....healers are working together well, heroes on their tail....hustlers suck.
Healers get there first, hustlers lost at sea

hook up the boat, they are neck in neck....untie the torch, healers have torch.....yellow shirt girl is up and they get the fire! Blue is second....Red is still out to sea....still trying to figure out what show they are on! LOL

Healers get massive fire, nice job
Hero here is flint
Each tribe has map in your boat, get in and start paddling

Ali says in cone. I was pretty pissed, judging from their performance, at this point I am very nervous

See Healers first to shore, as they row in see the biggest fire we have ever sen, sets us up on the right foot, says Roark, they are bonding on the beach....
Cole is Tarzan, fun and trying not to be the tough gy, he's ripped says Jessica in confession....

They all think we have a good tribe

Joe: I wanted to be in a tribe that I could manipulate, I came out here to win, I am more strategic than anyone out here they are all my victims at this point

Blue tribe, they are making shelter....

Ashley: game on, hero cape falls off and think alliances, will get interesting, see her and JP, she likes cowboy, he seems smart and useful

Alan: I played in the NFL for 9 years, I see how they are playing,

Ben and Alan talking, Ben says you and AShley and JP, that's 4...

Alan: I've been watching ashley and JP...they are working together, but this power couple or whatever they have going on is over...

Ben: right now looking at core four, me alan, ashley and Jp then the two moms, Chrissie and Katrina. Winning is the most imp thing for this tribe. When it comes down to it we have each others backs.

Hustlers:

Sea captain bossing around

we didn't win the challenge but lets not give up, being hustlers we kick it in to gear, if we play as a team great, if not we are screwed.

Ali: My priority is to meet with group, Patrick seems cool, see what he thinks...see them talk....How do you feel about us...But I got your back if you got mine, y es

Patrick feels he can trust her, Ali
*Ali and Patrick knew each other well before the show, went to Auburn together*
Andrew is wondering who got the clue on the boat.

Ryan: I got the advantage, dying to see what it is...super excited, I'm a hustler

Immunity super idol, can be played after the votes are read....so much power, comes with a twist, only good at first tribal council, if you don't go, you have to give it to a member of the losing tribe. I have the most power in this game and nobody else has any clue whatever. Smile, smirk.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|ECST|...   Flowerpower1     09-27-17       
   Intro...   Flowerpower1     09-27-17     1  
     RE: Intro...   michel2     09-27-17     7  
   Post Intro   Flowerpower1     09-27-17     2  
   Is this a 2 hour premier?   Flowerpower1     09-27-17     3  
     RE: Is this a 2 hour premier?   michel2     09-27-17     8  
         RE: Is this a 2 hour premier?   Flowerpower1     09-27-17     11  
             RE: Is this a 2 hour premier?   michel2     09-27-17     12  
   Post IC....   Flowerpower1     09-27-17     4  
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   Flowerpower1     09-27-17     5  
   First boot = Katrina   Flowerpower1     09-27-17     6  
     RE: First boot = Katrina   michel2     09-27-17     9  
         RE: First boot = Katrina   Flowerpower1     09-27-17     10  
             RE: First boot = Katrina   michel2     09-27-17     13  
                 RE: First boot = Katrina   Flowerpower1     09-27-17     15  
                 RE: First boot = Katrina   jbug     09-27-17     17  
                     RE: First boot = Katrina   michel2     09-28-17     24  
             RE: First boot = Katrina   kingfish     09-27-17     14  
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   Puffy     09-27-17     16  
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   jbug     09-27-17     18  
   RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   personofinterest     09-28-17     19  
     RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   Flowerpower1     09-28-17     20  
         RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   personofinterest     09-28-17     21  
             RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   Sheldor     09-28-17     22  
                 RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   michel2     09-28-17     25  
         RE: S35|East Coast Spoiler Thread|E...   Sheldor     09-28-17     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •