The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

midmoia 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-24-04, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail midmoia Click to send private message to midmoia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour"
LAST EDITED ON 05-24-04 AT 12:59 PM (EST)

Was I the only one watching this? It was Saturday evening and it was AWFUL!!!

I wanted to stop watching it, but I had a feeling that this would NEVER be shown again because it was so bad. There were solid gold-style dance numbers, comedic acting and Jessica getting the "palsy" everytime she sang. The special guests were Kenny Rogers, Jewel & the MUPPETS!!!

My boyfriend put it best. "Someone got fired over this."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour tribephyl 05-24-04 1
 RE: The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour Sweater_Puffs 05-29-04 2
   RE: The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour Shannon022 06-14-04 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-24-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour"
I saw it too. Even though I am reluctant to admit so.

My favorite part, the lovely duet between Nick and "KITT the car" from Knightrider. What Pipes! lol

Oh and the bloopers shown before every ad break. Funny stuff.
Wow that Jessica can belch, just like a trucker! Or should I say whale.

This show is sooooo reminicent of "Sonny and Cher" or "Donny and Marie". With a little "Laugh-in" thrown in.
IMO, it is doubtful it will make any sort of "Neilsens".
Then again, who'd have thunk "newlyweds" would be so big.

Won't be watching next Saturday. At least that is what I say now, on a Monday.

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-29-04, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour"
It was baaaaaad! I only had it on to see how ridiculous it was going to be, then rip it up. Why did they agree to do it? Who do they think they are going to appeal to? I'm thinkin' The Lawrence Welk crowd.

I'm embarrassed for them.

Shannon022 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-14-04, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannon022 Click to send private message to Shannon022 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Nick & Jessica Variety Hour"
I watched it, I thought that it was kind of cheesy. And I LOVE Nick & Jessica.
Not something that I would watch again.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •