The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Update Thread, Episde9"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-03-17, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Post Reward Challenge"
see the helicopter, then the island....Sarah: I've never been in a helicopter, a dream come true, lands on dock, red carpet rolled out, guy waiting with drinks for us, here's to reinventing how the game is played, food spread....infinity pool,
Zeke: I have never been to a place as elegant as this, fantastic, beautiful meal, we gorge ourselves, playing S is like climbing Mt Everest, slog it thru these last few days

Brad and Zeke talking about Florida Oklahoma game
Andrea: looking at the people here would seem Brad was the odd one out, but bonding between Zeke and Brad, would think that Zeke would be with us, I will not get back to place where we were before the game, I will never trust him, I'm nervous

Sun goes down, day 28 at camp

fire is out...see them all discouraged

Sierra says that she's so hungry, no sleep exhausted and trying to figure out what happened at TC, but hopefully something can happen that I can get back to the numbers

Tai and Troy talk....troy: we are still in

Tai: I feel like I am really the bottom, not telling anyone that I have 2 idols, who knows, if my name comes up I will play it.

The others come back...Culpepper looks like he gained 10 pounds
Aubry: coming back I feel so lucky, but I feel like Brad and Zeke had time to bond, so think very carefully who we want to take out in next vote
Andrea and Cirie talk:

don't want to be the person throwing out names but don';t wit too long....Andrea wants to blindside Zeke...cirie is with her
Easy for us to vote Sierra but Zeke is way more threatening than anyone else out here....now I have to get officer Sarah on board, but she's touchy about Zeke

Sarah is uncertain, she's not concerned about Zeke, cause she already knows how to handle him. she needs to reassure her, she will reveal her secret advantage....she tells her about her advantage...the lower in numbers we go the easier it is to get Zeke out...Sarah feels good about it, if they want to flip ship, I could go back and work with the others, I want to go with whichever side gets me further, sitting int he middle works for me, I will let the plans develop and then I will pick a side.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 East Coast Update Thread, Episde9   Flowerpower1     05-03-17       
   Previously on Survivor.....   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     1  
   Post intro segment   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     2  
   Post Reward Challenge   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     3  
   IC   Brownroach     05-03-17     4  
   IC....   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     5  
   Post IC   Brownroach     05-03-17     6  
   *waves to BR* Post IC   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     7  
   TC   Brownroach     05-03-17     8  
   Next time   Brownroach     05-03-17     9  
     RE: Next time   michel2     05-03-17     13  
         RE: Next time   Brownroach     05-04-17     16  
             RE: Next time   michel2     05-04-17     17  
                 RE: Next time   Sheldor     05-05-17     18  
                     RE: Next time   michel2     05-05-17     19  
                     RE: Next time   SquidProQuo     05-07-17     20  
                         RE: Next time   michel2     05-07-17     22  
                             RE: Next time   SquidProQuo     05-08-17     24  
                                 RE: Next time   michel2     05-08-17     25  
     RE: Next time   Flowerpower1     05-04-17     14  
         RE: Next time   SquidProQuo     05-07-17     21  
     RE: Next time   kingfish     05-04-17     15  
   Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     10  
     RE: Next time on Survivor....   Sheldor     05-03-17     11  
         RE: Next time on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     23  
   CONGRATULATIONS!   Sheldor     05-03-17     12  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •