The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

medleyrelay 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-17-04, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail medleyrelay Click to send private message to medleyrelay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
That is what the news of today is -- they are over -- were they ever not over??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... kelli_blue 06-17-04 1
   RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... missygirl3 06-17-04 2
 RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... calamityc 06-18-04 3
 RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... Pensha26 06-18-04 4
   RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... Shereebie 06-18-04 5
 RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... Loree 06-18-04 6
   RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... Scorpio1 06-18-04 7
       RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... ohboy 06-18-04 8
           RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... Lolette 06-20-04 9
 RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... samboohoo 06-22-04 10
   RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide... galcyclist 06-22-04 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-17-04, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
I'm sorry to say I'm not suprised. I'm sure Jesse was in it for the celebrity, not looking for true love.
They should just quit making the Bachelor shows (0 and 5) and stick with the Bachelorette shows (2 and 0).

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-17-04, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
I am not surprised at ALL!! In fact, I said the same thing weeks ago on this same message board that they had broken up. It was so obvious from the ATFR show.

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-18-04, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
They never did look all that connected. I was just thinking a couple of days ago they ought to forget Reality Romance unless it is a side attraction like it was in Survivor. The stories come out alot more believable when they are competing for a job, or for money. They set up such an artificial environment and give them so little time to know each person--I can't even really express confidence the Bachelorette's will keep their picks over the long haul.

Pensha26 772 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-18-04, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pensha26 Click to send private message to Pensha26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
The only smart thing Jesse did was give her a plane ticket instead of a ring.

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-18-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
Good God. *sigh*

http://www.cnn.com/2004/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/18/tv.thebachelor.ap/index.html

NEW YORK (AP) -- Yet another made-for-TV romance has been sacked, as New York Giants quarterback Jesse Palmer and the woman he chose on "The Bachelor" have broken up.

Palmer selected Jessica Bowlin from the 25 women competing for his affection on the most recent season of the ABC reality dating show.

He told Bowlin during last month's finale that his "gut instinct" was telling him they were meant to spend their lives together, but added, "I am not ready to propose to you tonight. I think that we need more time to grow and learn about each other."

On Thursday, the couple told the syndicated TV entertainment show "Extra" that they'd mutually agreed to end their relationship.

"Jessica and I shared an incredible romantic journey on the show that began with a friendship that remains strong today," said Palmer, 25. "We simply realized that, individually, our next steps take us in different directions."

Bowlin, a 22-year-old California law student, added: "With too much distance and too little time these were not ideal circumstances in which to start a relationship. Jesse is a great guy and has a wonderful family. Who knows what the future holds?"

Telepictures Productions, which produces "The Bachelor," confirmed Thursday that the couple had broken up but declined to provide further details.

None of the previous "Bachelor" bachelors -- Alex Michel, Aaron Buerge, Andrew Firestone and Bob Guiney -- has ended up with the women they chose on the show.

The two women who starred in "The Bachelorette" have fared far better -- Trista Rehn married the man she chose, Ryan Sutter, in a $4 million televised ceremony, and Meredith Phillips is engaged to Ian McKee.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-18-04, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
I never believed they were together. So how do they even call it over? When he had to ask his friends who to pick you know he's not that gaga over either one of his final 2.

Scorpio1 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-18-04, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scorpio1 Click to send private message to Scorpio1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
LAST EDITED ON 06-18-04 AT 12:41 PM (EST)

Hip Hip Hooray. It was just a matter of time. I hope that Tara can see what a loser Jesse Palmer is. She was the winner on this one all the way around. Now Trish can fly to New York and start stalking him. As we speak he is probably popping her. They are both losers - Trish and Jesse. Jessica likely watched the show and realized what a dork he really is!!!!!!! LOL

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-18-04, 04:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
They shoudl bring back Jesse and Trish and pay them to do a one night date and see where it goes after they have both seen the show, and then they will both get what they want more time in the spotlight.

I am glad for Jessica I thought Jesse was a dork, and he didn't seem all to bright. I wonder if Trish is Stalking him right now. Probalby not since no cameras are following her.

This was the worse bachelor ever

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-20-04, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"

Saturday, June 19, 2004
Jesse's got no Bachelor regrets
By ANN MARIE McQUEEN -- Ottawa Sun
Jesse Palmer doesn't regret a minute of the time he spent on television starring as ABC's The Bachelor, even if the relationship he formed there ended just a month after the finale.

The 25-year-old from Nepean would do it again, "in a heartbeat."

"It was such a great experience, it was so much fun," he said. "And it's really hard to put into words to quantify what the experience itself was."

The New York Giants quarterback was in town with seven of his teammates yesterday for his third annual Jesse Palmer Invitational charity golf tournament at the Meadows in Gloucester.

Palmer said he and 22-year-old law student Jessica Bowlin, who lives in California but offered to move cross-country to be near him when he chose her in the finale, simply decided they were better off as friends.

"I think her and I were able to be very honest with each other, it was something that we came to mutually," he said. "And that's the best part about it."

Palmer, his Giants pals and high school buddies partied late into the night after he landed in the capital Thursday.

"It's great to be here with my team and show them Ottawa and show them Canada," he said. "I'm so proud to be Canadian."

Palmer said his life hasn't changed much since the show aired, although he does have "a ton" more clothes.

"Besides that, it really hasn't," he said. "People don't treat me any differently and I love that."

Palmer and his entourage will likely be followed around by interested females all weekend -- one woman knocked on the window of Rockwell's restaurant and waved yesterday while he was in the middle of doing a live interview -- but there's one lady he won't be bumping into.

Former Miss Ottawa Lynsey Bennett, who dated Palmer last summer and covered his stint on The Bachelor for the Sun, had no plans to meet up with the football player while he's in town.

Palmer wasn't aware Bennett had been critiquing his performance on the show, though he would probably disagree with her suggestion he didn't seem himself the entire time.

"I wasn't trying to be too cool or too romantic," he said. "I'm a goofball and I think that showed itself."

http://jam.canoe.ca/TelevisionShowsB/bachelor.html

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-22-04, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
No surprise to me.

Wonder if ABC will resort to paying them to stay together for a while.

(c) Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

galcyclist 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

06-22-04, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail galcyclist Click to send private message to galcyclist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: confimred by EXTRA and TV Guide - Jesse and Jessica are over"
Good Idea!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •