The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-10-05, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
All that travel, all those tasks, all that whining, and we end up back where we started! Congrats to Freddy and Kendra, who baby'd their way to the win, but the biggest congrats go to Mary Adam and Rebecker, who should've been gone in the first leg. Remember kids, always make sure you're putting in the correct type of gas.

Any of you other Philiminated contestants, let us know how you feel! I'm off to LA, I've got another race to run. Let me just take a quick look at the contestant list.

Rob Mariano and Amber Brkich... aw crap.

Sorry I'm late with this, I was avoiding the TAR boards yesterday since I hadn't watched the finale yet.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "S... seahorse 02-10-05 1
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "S... Draco Malfoy 02-10-05 3
 Woo Hoo!!! I am a millionaire!!! ARnutz 02-10-05 2
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "S... Cygnus X1 02-10-05 4
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "S... Surveysez 02-10-05 5
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "S... Seana 02-10-05 6
 RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "S... ginger 02-10-05 7
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "S... Bittergirl 02-10-05 8
   RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "S... ohmyheck 02-10-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
I bet you didn't know I had three testicles.

Adam

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
If anything I was guessing three ovaries.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Woo Hoo!!! I am a millionaire!!!"

We won baby!!!

Can you believe it?!?! My baby and I are just the best racers aren't we?

Freddy has proven to me that he is worthy of having my children!

How dumb did that sound? Freddy can't be the pregnant one! He is "supposedly" the man, he can't give birth, duh!

The model alliance rules!!!

What? The other models quit? Oh, I didn't realize that, I was too busy racing for the finish line!

Anyway, we can now plan our fabulous wedding! I heard that Hayden and Aaron are engaged now too, maybe we can have a double wedding?

Oh yeah, all of you fans of the show thought I was some kind of racist, huh? I've got one word for you...

EDITING!!!

Heh! Jonathan told me to use that one, it didn't work for him so he thought he'd pass that one along to me, HAH!!!

Those little ones? thought they'd be getting revenge. We kicked their butts... and to all of you who were rooting for Kris and Jon... BOO YAH!!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
Try to avoid looking at me and my armpits. You know you can't.

If I pump my fist in the air enough, I can make it look like I won...

Jonathan

P.S. Be sure to tune in for my denial blamefest spin doctoring special with Dr. Phil Tuesday night!

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-10-05, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

.....11 million viewers

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
Gosh, guys, I am so sorry. I really tried. Did you see her gagging?

And as a bonus, I even grossed out the horned whiner and his dairy-avoiding keeper. Soy cheese? As if.

And hats off to Hungarian Soup for arguably the best performance of the season.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-05 AT 02:56 PM (EST)

Stupid keys.
Stupid f__king keys.

But, Aaron? I DO! I DO! I DO!

--Hayden

Let's go the Vegas RIGHT NOW, before you change your mind!

Bittergirl 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-10-05, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bittergirl Click to send private message to Bittergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
1. I totally lost respect for Aaron proposing to the whiny helpless Hayden! What was he thinking? I thought for sure they would break up. I wonder if he is regretting it. I mean, he might have just been in some sort of state of euphoria since they were eliminated and he could relax. Ugh! All I can say is -- have a nice life!
2. I am totally depressed that the awful couple Freddy and Kendra won. Ugh! Stupid, clueless and very pleased with themselves. I think they stiffed cab drivers around the world, as well as insulted all the occupants of every country they visited, except America. But they are OH SO SOPHISTICATED in their own minds. Please.
3. Kendra gagging on the pizza -- come on. It was two slices. She's probably used to throwing up for her job, so maybe it's just a natural reflex.
4. Kris and Jon were robbed.
5. Speaking of Robbed, I am SO SICK of Rob and Amber -- must we have to watch them again for the fourth time on reality TV? I personally have always found them boring, insipid and common. It's too bad they keep getting recycled.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-10-05, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Be The Amazing Racer Finale- "Sweet Home Chicago""
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-05 AT 06:08 PM (EST)

She said yes?

SHE SAID YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm getting married!

Eliminated?

I'm getting married!!!

See you in Vegas!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •