The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 2054 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-18-17, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S34: Game Changer Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 03-18-17 AT 03:40 PM (EST)

Really late to this party and for the double header I am getting the confessionals from the editing thread. I was late to watch that night, and no time to pain stakingly go through. Hope you understand! I am calling the show up to the first boot, 1a, then the second boot episode will be 1b.

episode | I | 1a| total
Tony Mana | 1 | 2 | 3
Malcolm Mana | 1 | 2 | 3
Sandra Mana | 1 | 2 | 3
Cirie Nuku | 1 | 2 | 3
Brad Nuku | 1 | 1 | 2
Michaela Mana | * | 2 | 2
Ciera Mana | * | 2 | 2X
Debbie Nuku | 1 | * | 1
Andrea Nuku | * | 1 | 1
Hali Mana | * | 1 | 1
Caleb Mana | * | 1 | 1
Zeke Nuku | * | 1 | 1
Sarah Nuku | * | 1 | 1
Sierra Nuku | * | 1 | 1
Ozzy Nuku | * | 1 | 1
Troyzan Mana | * | 1 | 1
Tai Nuku | * | 1 | 1
Varner Mana | * | 1 | 1
Aubry Mana | * | 1 | 1
JT Nuku | * | * | *

Things to note. In the intro, which counts as the footage prior to the intro credits/theme song, we had 6 confessionals. In order, they were Tony, Malcolm, Sandra, Cirie, Debbie and Brad. However, the opening segment continued on after the intro, and jiffy questioned some and we heard from Ozzy, JT, Cirie, and Zeke.

Tony, Malcolm, Sandra, and Cirie had the most confessionals of the episode with 3. They ALL had an intro confessional. Tony talked about his prior game and just when you think you have seen it all, you haven't, and when he escaped to look for idols and no one followed him, so he decided to indeed look for idols. He then noted that everyone else was just talking while he was working. Same Tony, different game. Malcolm noted that he was a big move maker prior, but this season he didn't want to pull a "Tony" and thought he should get a foothold with alliances. Thank he notes that everyone is throwing out Tony and Caleb as targets, but he wants the person that is throwing those names out, Cierra. Sandra talks about winning the game twice and that it wasn't just luck, she's the queen, doing what she knows how to do. Then she notices that everyone is gunning for Tony, but they need strength, and they need him. She got the last confessional before TC, talking about how Michaela reacted when she found out she was the boot decoy, pouting etc, so if we need to take her out, we can and take Cierra out any time. Cirie's first confessional was about her, a bonafide couch potato, made it to the end, but the only thing left to do was to win. She then comments on Ozzy and how she didn't start the blindside with him; it was 8 years ago, maybe everyone can remain calm. Last confessional was about the war was going to start anyway, what difference would it be if it was today or tonight, there would be blood!

Brad had an intro confessional: to win this game you have to go big or go home. Then, his prior season was so difficult, Monica on one side, and then he was so aggressive on the other side, but this time, he's letting everyone come to him, and he says, WWMD, What would Monica do? She'd be slow playing this now, he's got a long way to go but he's off to a good start.

Michaela had no intro confessionals, but 2 post intro confessionals: This time around she wants to bite her tongue, but she can't hide her facial expressions. It's very difficult to lie. Then, Ciera's name came up as boot, and she's great with that, that is who she wanted...

Ciera also had 2 confessionals in her boot episode. No intro ones, however. First conf: I've played with winners before and she thinks they give her an advantage. Next, in the kiss of death spot post losing IC challenge, she let everyone down.

Debbie had one intro confessional: Anybody who watched Survivor Kaoh Rong that I got strength like a gymnast and tenacity like a giant squid. When I come into this game itís to go for broke. This is the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness and the Belmont Stakes (Michael seen, then Caleb and Ciera) all at once so you better go for it.

Andrea had first confessional after the opening segment: Itís survivor game changers so you canít just sit around and hope to make it to the end. The stakes have been raised. This is going to be an epic season, so, GAME on!

Hali had one confessional post intro, dejavu when she saw the tribe flag, everyone else is like a snake in the grass but she's a cobra, you won't know what hit you.

Caleb: I like Tony; heís got high spirits. Day one, paranoia, stirring up trouble all I can say is thatís just Tony for you. You wouldnít expect anything less but heís got a big target on his back.

Zeke: His confessional is all about how he's out there with the greats, Cirie, Ozzy, JT, but he deserves to be there too, he wants to lather himself with the blood of his enemies...

Sarah comments on her own game: I have a phenomenal social game. Iím a police officer so I can read people and with a season called ďgame changersĒ, I feel like somebody will get anxious(Zeke Shown) and feel as if they need to make a move which will put a target on their back and then I got to be the silent assassin!

Sierra comments on finding the legacy idol clue, giving her a chance to do something big with her game this time, but she's already a strong competitor, her comfort is hanging out with the guys so she wants to keep them close.

Ozzy: I think my competition is fierce. In Survivor, big moves always require big risks. A lot of times they are not successful but if you donít make them your chance of winning the game are very small. Cirie and I played together in Fan vs Favs and Cirie helped to get me out. Iím not sure if I can trust her. So, this time around, as a game changer, I need to be the master of blindsides and if we lose an immunity challenge, itís going to be Cirie that is going to go. Ozzy sets up a rivalry between he and Cirie. Will this be their only story, get the other out?

Troyzan: He comments on Tony, the biggest threat there. He caught him already trying to dig up the idol, he didn't confront him, but he's got a guilty face, but he's got to be careful with a guy like that.

Tai: Tells us about the bad history between Ozzy and Cirie. Ozzy and JT keep bringing Cirie's name up, they have a history, but he likes Cirie so doesn't want to get caught in something where Cirie has to go.

Varner: He's used to losing and going to TC first, no one wants to go. He wants to keep the tribe strong and vote out Cierra, who voted out her mother, she's flip-flopped, she's forced ties, she's slick.

Aubry: Notes Michaela's hot streak, and if you ignite it, she'll burn the whole place down.

Not going to comment too much. A lot of intro, game setting comments, assessments of each other. Tony came out in a "Tony" kind of way and most valued him as a shield for themselves, and as a strong competitor in challenges, while Cierra was slick, someone that was a game changer that voted out her mother, and forced ties. Also, noted that Micahela has a temper. While on Nuku, it seems to be mostly about the Ozzy vs. Cirie rivalry, Sierra has the legacy advantage, Sarah's got a great social game, Brad's going to play like Monica, etc. In the end, they went with the queen and voted out Cierra, the slick one.

Special significance aka pay attention to the intro confessionals...I'd say most at risk were the ones with 3 confessionals, and JT, with none. And, as we find out, it was one with 3 confessionals.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S34: Game Changer Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17       
   Part 2 of first Episode, (Ep 2) Con...   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     1  
   Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-17     2  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Sheldor     03-19-17     3  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-20-17     4  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals   Survivorfan1984     03-21-17     5  
   Episode 3 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-26-17     6  
   Episode 4 Confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-02-17     7  
     RE: Episode 4 Confessionals:   Sheldor     04-04-17     8  
   Episode 5 confessionals:   Flowerpower1     04-16-17     9  
   Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-17-17     10  
     RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-17-17     11  
         RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   michel2     04-17-17     12  
             RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Sheldor     04-18-17     13  
                 RE: Episode 6 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-19-17     14  
   Episode 7 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     15  
   Episode 7B confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     16  
   Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     04-30-17     17  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Sheldor     04-30-17     18  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-02-17     19  
     RE: Episode 8 confessionals   michel2     05-02-17     20  
         RE: Episode 8 confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-03-17     21  
   Episode 9 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-08-17     22  
   Episode 10 Confessionals....   Flowerpower1     05-16-17     23  
     RE: Episode 10 Confessionals....   michel2     05-16-17     24  
   Episode 11 A & B   Flowerpower1     05-19-17     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •