The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Matthew Hickl"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

lynn123lynn 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-04-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lynn123lynn Click to send private message to lynn123lynn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Matthew Hickl"
Does anyone know how Matthew Hickl is doing? Is he single or met the girl of his dreams? He is a sweety!!!
Best wishes to him!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Matthew Hickl Shereebie 06-04-04 1
   RE: Matthew Hickl missygirl3 06-04-04 2
       RE: Matthew Hickl Shereebie 06-04-04 3
           RE: Matthew Hickl leogirl_21 06-05-04 4
               RE: Matthew Hickl Lolette 06-20-04 5
 RE: Matthew Hickl goldensrule 07-14-04 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

06-04-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Matthew Hickl"
LAST EDITED ON 06-04-04 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

Hi Lynn! Welcome to the boards!

Matt is doing great. I live in Houston, and he's in the local media quite often. He's still modeling - he's in sales flyers here for department stores all the time - and he also volunteers at his local high school in the Athletics department. Recently, the DJs at our Top 40 station here, who supported him while he was on 'The Bachelorette' and have him on the air quite often, brought Mandy Jaye down here after she was kicked off 'The Bachelor' and introduced her to Matt and set them up on a dinner date. They're now friends, and have plans to see each other again when they can.

Hope that's what you were looking for!

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-04-04, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Matthew Hickl"
Hey Shereebie!! I didnt ask the question, but thanks for the info!! Matthew was so sweet and he is so HOT!!! I hope he finds someone special.

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Matthew Hickl"
You're welcome, Missy! I hope Matt finds the one he's looking for, too. If anyone deserves it, it's him.

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

06-05-04, 06:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Matthew Hickl"
Good to hear that Matthew is doing okay. I loved him! He deserves all the best.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

06-20-04, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Matthew Hickl"
Matthew's website http://www.matthewhickl.com/

goldensrule 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-14-04, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldensrule Click to send private message to goldensrule Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Matthew Hickl"
>Does anyone know how Matthew Hickl
>is doing? Is he
>single or met the girl
>of his dreams? He is
>a sweety!!!
>Best wishes to him!

I ran into Matt today at a local restaurant, and I must say... he is the consummate gentleman, and even more adorable in person. He is soft spoken, kind and friendly in a genuine way. I briefly introduced myself and told him I hoped he was doing well. He quietly affirmed that he is, thanked me for my well wishes and told me (twice) that it was nice to meet me. The sensitive all-around good guy we saw on screen, I truly believe, is who he genuinely is. How refreshing!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •