The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33| East Coast Update Thread | Fin..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-16, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "F5 IC winner = Ken"
they get back to camp, congrats Ken!
Adam: I was this close to having guaranteed ticket to F4...I need Dave to go home tonight!
More important than strategizing with others tonight, I have to make sure there is no idol for him to find...an Idol can screw everything up, it's why he needs to go because he could win this game...if it's not out here it probably means that he already has it....david is pitching, how about voting out Adam, we are final three, they both have to go, adam as better chance of winning immunity tomorrow....Hanna says if this is the three than let's just do it. David says I need to get rid of him before he gets rid of me....

see adam coming up to it and he finds it, OMG....there it is, how about 2 idols for you mom...such a feeling of joy that I haven't had for my mom for 7 months to have some feeling of joy that my mom will share that's the best, final 4!

see the others, david says will you be willing to write down Adam's na,e, I am in

Bret; I came back from the IC and My name is not even in this, I will let Dave think that I am with him...Bret comes back to Adam and tells him everything, he shows Bret, it doesn't matter....
I have total power over tonights vote
Hanna tells him...Adam tells Hanna, so basically I have been playing both sides, there is some sort of arrogance that blinds them to see what I can do to them....being n the middle is where the power lies...I could go up to David, and tell him we have to switch the vote to Bret
My choice tonight is about who I think I can beat at the end and who I can trust to get me to the end...

WHY does he have to tell everyone???? OMG

TC

Hanna, how long before people scurry into the jungle
Not long
Adam, are you part of the idol hunt
david says that each of us are imagining final 3's
Bret, I am not thinking about final 3's now, just thinking about getting to tomorrow
Hanna who are the biggest threats
David is
they all think David is
David thinks that Bret would be a big threat
david< I could be going home tonight, all I can do is trust the people that I have trusted tonight
even if I lose I think I have won
he has such a beautiful story out here
and now he's won IC, he's made people smile, and cry....
see Hanna rolling her eyes at what adam says
bret: It's a marathon, i've worked so hard to get here
just don't want it to end
Hanna, the last woman standing, are you nervous, I am always nervous about the vote...

time to vote

I have a feeling that hanna is going to screw this up

vote tally
see Bret
see Hanna
Adam is playing the HII
jury is laughing

votes:

Dave
Bret
David
Bret
stupid hanna

Bret

Hanna told them all
Adam sees it

Wow!

Bret said the flipper flips again, he said david congrats you just won a million dollars!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S33| East Coast Update Thread | Fin...   Flowerpower1     12-14-16       
   Post intro....   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     1  
   RE: S33| East Coast Update Thread |...   PepeLePew13     12-14-16     2  
   Post IC, Pre TC....David wins IC   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     3  
   F6=Jay   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     4  
   F5 IC winner = Ken   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     5  
   F5 = Bret   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     6  
   Ken wins Final IC....   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     7  
     RE: Ken wins Final IC....   PepeLePew13     12-14-16     8  
         RE: Ken wins Final IC....   Flowerpower1     12-15-16     18  
   F3 = Ken, Adam, Hanna   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     9  
   Final Tribal   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     10  
   Only thing left to do is to vote......   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     11  
   UNANIMOUS VOTE! ADAM wins!   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     12  
     RE: UNANIMOUS VOTE! ADAM wins!   michel2     12-15-16     21  
   reunion show   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     13  
   Michaela   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     14  
   Next season...   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     15  
     RE: Next season...   michel2     12-15-16     20  
         RE: Next season...   Sheldor     12-15-16     24  
   Happy Holidays!   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     16  
     RE: Happy Holidays!   tribephyl     12-15-16     17  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   CTgirl     12-15-16     22  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   kingfish     12-15-16     23  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   Chez     12-16-16     25  
             RE: Happy Holidays!   michel2     12-16-16     26  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   Flowerpower1     12-16-16     27  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   SquidProQuo     12-16-16     28  
     RE: Happy Holidays!   michel2     12-15-16     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •