The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33| East Coast Update Thread | Fin..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-16, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Post IC, Pre TC....David wins IC"
Day 36...a nice table set with flowers and steak mashed potatoes, red win, they make a toast....Jay says it's important with rewards, if there is a way for me to sway them to vote bret, I don't need to use my idol tonight....he is convincing them that he is the perfect shield, I will take you both to the three....if bret wins tomorrow, he will not take either of you and he has every friend on that jury.

He is offering final 3 and he is a shield for me, and once he is gone, everyone will be looking at me...

cut to the others: Bret says that Jay has to go tonight

Ken: he is worried that Jay could sway the others to his side Hanna asks is there any way hwe has an idol
bret: Jay is going home tonight easy 5 - 1 vote tonight, my chance to get to the F3 are looking better and better every day
Adam: bret is a threat but this is an opportunity for Jay to win,

Adam David and Hanna talking between Jay and Bret

bret is telling Jay if he has an idol he'd play it today

Bret: it should be simple
Hanna asks to talk to Jay....

Bret: the crazy's could send me home and cost me and them a million dollars

Hanna: hanna says that she is in between, if adam was on board would you be on board..Jay says that David and Hanna would do it if they can get Adam on board

Jay tells him, just give me one shot, I am taking you to the finals, David is in...come on adam, we are brothers for life
Adam tells him that he will give him a shot

Adam: we are bitter rivals but we have grown into brothers, they hug....he's promised me F3 but the question is could I beat him

Jury arrives

David wins immunity and reward and Jay says that he is going to steal. he made his pitch to the boys, it was a working lunch says Adam. Jay is never going to give up ,
Bret: you had to know that was coming
If he doesn't go, I will
he is a threat
honestly Jeff, those are all of his friends
if you take the wrong people to the end, you could be giving away a million dollars
Yes says hanna
Jay says all I had to do and I would be sitting here looking like a champion
Ken said it's so hard to do at day 36
Ken: what about idols? anything in this game is possible, only find it if people get up in middle of the night and we would hear it
Hanna says that every vote has a purpose even if it's not clear right away

Voting

see Jay

Vote tally:

Jay says Jeff< I'm not going home, you can chase me but you gotta be quicker than that....he gives him the fake idol....this is NOT a hidden Idol....it is a work of art but it has no value in this game, OMG, you freaking got me you bastards....Ken has something to give to Jeff...

Every one is looking, the legacy advantage, an automatic individual immunity...this is a legacy advantage, any votes for Ken will not count.

Ken
Jay
Jay
15th out Jay...he shakes all of their hands, and hugs Hanna

you are all warriors it was mad fun...go ahead Jeffry, snuff my torch...."that was a million dollar lock combination....

down to 5, good night

Jay: you got me, sucks to go out, tried my best, I had a lot of fun, much love for everyone!

cut to Jiffy at the reunion....to get far in Survivor you have to be willing to take the risks...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S33| East Coast Update Thread | Fin...   Flowerpower1     12-14-16       
   Post intro....   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     1  
   RE: S33| East Coast Update Thread |...   PepeLePew13     12-14-16     2  
   Post IC, Pre TC....David wins IC   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     3  
   F6=Jay   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     4  
   F5 IC winner = Ken   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     5  
   F5 = Bret   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     6  
   Ken wins Final IC....   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     7  
     RE: Ken wins Final IC....   PepeLePew13     12-14-16     8  
         RE: Ken wins Final IC....   Flowerpower1     12-15-16     18  
   F3 = Ken, Adam, Hanna   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     9  
   Final Tribal   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     10  
   Only thing left to do is to vote......   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     11  
   UNANIMOUS VOTE! ADAM wins!   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     12  
     RE: UNANIMOUS VOTE! ADAM wins!   michel2     12-15-16     21  
   reunion show   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     13  
   Michaela   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     14  
   Next season...   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     15  
     RE: Next season...   michel2     12-15-16     20  
         RE: Next season...   Sheldor     12-15-16     24  
   Happy Holidays!   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     16  
     RE: Happy Holidays!   tribephyl     12-15-16     17  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   CTgirl     12-15-16     22  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   kingfish     12-15-16     23  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   Chez     12-16-16     25  
             RE: Happy Holidays!   michel2     12-16-16     26  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   Flowerpower1     12-16-16     27  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   SquidProQuo     12-16-16     28  
     RE: Happy Holidays!   michel2     12-15-16     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •