The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S33| East Coast Update Thread | Fin..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-14-16, 11:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Final Tribal"
Taylor starts: I'm more spontaneous, my vote is not set yet, pitch to me why you should win: hanna; my moves were not as flashy, I played a strategic game, I put you all on jury , I started this game so scared it was me, day 2 me would be running and crying, but not now

Ken: I feel I showed you there are 2 sides of this game, you are a human being...
Adam: I should get your vote tonight because I think I played the best out of the 3 here, I put the people that I wanted to sit with at the end, here.

Sunday: made a lot about the differences between Gen X and Mills, how are you adaptable in this game, do you think you played more like a Gen X or Mill?

Ken: played like an old school, I am at a 4, closer to more rigid than adaptable....another word of adaptable is a flipper, see Hanna turn

Adam: what you have in front of you is the gen X, who would have edontwell in season one, ken, and the other, I think I am both...
Hanna interrupts, Adam said that she went rogue, and she believes that they are th right ones

Jess: Ken you came into this game putting yourself on a pedestal, I was shocked that on day 38 you took out David...Ken said it was the hardest decision I ever made, david you were my number 2 in life, my daughter is number 1.....ken is crying

Will: as a player of the game I respected you so much more for voting david out
Adam: I am most confused with your game, what is the reason that you were not able to get it to work, I thought is was a terrible move to keep david in the game
Hanna keeps interrupting Adam

Zee: I think tonights winner should represent that blend....ADam and hanna, how did you contribute to the strategic evolution of the worlds greatest game?

People saw you were in control so I made sure at the final 6 there were 3 people in front of me were stronger than I was.

Hanna says we were with trust, me and you, that's the definition of trust cluster. Hanna says that she feels responsible for most of the jury....hanna undermines Adam every time

Michele: Adam: why do your victories over shadow your blunders...hanna keeps saying that they weren't blunders, her strategy

Hanna is a shark, but when adam spoke the jury nodded

Bret: Ken believes that he's been playing the game since the beginning
Adam: when Hann came to me to vote out Sunday, Adma tells Sunday that voting Sunday out was a blunder....he taught they would get out david in the final 5. Now Ken is interrupting Adam

Jay: why did'n't you use me to take out David? Crying to Jay....you know why I am playing this game, and you were in the way....Adam is crying now...

Chris: I am not a coach, I am a trial lawyer...in my whole career I have never served on a jury, I will advocate for one of you....talks about Dave....one of the three of you, turned ken around to vote out David, to you Adam, I give it to you. Ken says it was my own move.

David: came here with fear and anxiety, question is how did this experience change your life: hanna: I was not built for this game I was scared, and pushing through that is what I learned
Ken: as someone who from a young age was socially awkward, had tics and twitches, and now in position where I have to engage and interact, talk about terror, can I please just go back to dreaming, don't think I can do it today, I have one driving force that brought me here, and that is my daughter...
Adam: crying already....personal dream of mine since I was 9, two years ago I applied with my mom to play, an opportunity to play with my mom, 7 months ago my mom was diagnosed with sate four lung cancer, even if I don't win, I feel I was supposed to come out here, I felt like she was out here with me....Ken is rubbing Adam's back...

one thing left to do....

Ken has tears in his eyes too

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S33| East Coast Update Thread | Fin...   Flowerpower1     12-14-16       
   Post intro....   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     1  
   RE: S33| East Coast Update Thread |...   PepeLePew13     12-14-16     2  
   Post IC, Pre TC....David wins IC   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     3  
   F6=Jay   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     4  
   F5 IC winner = Ken   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     5  
   F5 = Bret   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     6  
   Ken wins Final IC....   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     7  
     RE: Ken wins Final IC....   PepeLePew13     12-14-16     8  
         RE: Ken wins Final IC....   Flowerpower1     12-15-16     18  
   F3 = Ken, Adam, Hanna   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     9  
   Final Tribal   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     10  
   Only thing left to do is to vote......   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     11  
   UNANIMOUS VOTE! ADAM wins!   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     12  
     RE: UNANIMOUS VOTE! ADAM wins!   michel2     12-15-16     21  
   reunion show   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     13  
   Michaela   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     14  
   Next season...   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     15  
     RE: Next season...   michel2     12-15-16     20  
         RE: Next season...   Sheldor     12-15-16     24  
   Happy Holidays!   Flowerpower1     12-14-16     16  
     RE: Happy Holidays!   tribephyl     12-15-16     17  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   CTgirl     12-15-16     22  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   kingfish     12-15-16     23  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   Chez     12-16-16     25  
             RE: Happy Holidays!   michel2     12-16-16     26  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   Flowerpower1     12-16-16     27  
         RE: Happy Holidays!   SquidProQuo     12-16-16     28  
     RE: Happy Holidays!   michel2     12-15-16     19  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •