The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Now that we have the TAR 7 website up with team names and prerace videos, I found the one by the mother and son team amusing. They had some good nicknames for some of the other teams (before they were alowed to know anyone's names) -- Wayne and Garth, Dancer and Prancer.

Add your team nicknames here.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... Estee 02-09-05 1
   RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... Flairmarq 02-09-05 2
       RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... daddy brian 02-09-05 3
       RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... coolflowerpowerman 02-13-05 4
   RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... Surveysez 03-02-05 7
 RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... Cygnus X1 02-18-05 5
 Team Nicknames trigirl 03-02-05 6
   RE: Team Nicknames BriarRosie 03-02-05 10
 RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... PepeLePew13 03-02-05 8
 RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... Karchita 03-02-05 9
   RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... kgswifty 03-04-05 11
 Meredith & Gretchen = Team CYE IceCat 03-04-05 12
   RE: Meredith & Gretchen = Team C... MTommy 03-04-05 13
 RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... Das Mole 03-07-05 14
 RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... SilverStar 03-08-05 15
 RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the ... TARugh 03-16-05 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-05, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Megan & Heidi: Team Dodo. (How do you get on TAR if you're afraid to fly?)

Alex & Lynn: Team PTC. (Six million Emails incoming!)

Meredith & Gretchen: Team Doomed. (The senior team is always Team Doomed.)

Susan & Patrick: Team Heckboy. (No explanation necessary.)

Uchenna & Joyce: Team Inconceivable.

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-09-05, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Team Another 15 minutes--Rob and Amber

Team MLYB (Mother likes you better)--Brian and Greg

Team Hottie--Debbie Blanca

Team West Hollywood--Lynn and Alex

Team Simple Life--Megan and Heidi

Team AARP--Meredith and Gretchen

Team Cradle Robber--Ray and Deana

Team Gung Ho--Ron and Kelly

Team Redneck--Ryan and Chuck

Team Momma's Boy--Susan and Patrick

Team Tolken--Uchenna and Joyce (not to be racists, but they always have a black couple--never two or three, just one)

daddy brian 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-05, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail daddy%20brian Click to send private message to daddy%20brian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Nice list,Flairmarq!

coolflowerpowerman 456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-13-05, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolflowerpowerman Click to send private message to coolflowerpowerman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
You're obviously forgetting Lenny/Karyn and Frank/Margarita (season 1)... and Tramel/Talicia and Andre/Damon (season 3) and Deidre/Hillary and Shola/Doyin (season 2).

Also, Bianca gives me much more of a Paris Hilton vibe than Megan/Heidi

Surveysez 2793 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-05, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Surveysez Click to send private message to Surveysez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Uchenna & Joyce: Team Inconceivable.

Love this name. But am I just getting old? I did not feel any need to know of their invitro attempts and considered that WAY TMI. What they use the money for if they win is their own choice then.

I child proofed my house and they still get in.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Finally got around to watching these.

Brian and Greg: Team U-Haul (along for the ride).

Romber - Team We Pay Our Agent Well. You speak English, Rob?

Ray and Deana - Team Lori and Bolo After Slim-Fast (although he could be Son of Jonathan).

Megan and Heidi - Team Paradise Island (they look like extras from the original Wonder Woman movie).

Debbie and Bianca - Team We Want To Be Taken Seriously, Which Is Why We're Showing You So Much Cleavage.

Meredith and Gretchen - Team Not Another Confusing Male-Female Name. Aside from the fact that they have No.Chance.In.Hades.

Lynn and Alex - Team Rerun. I definitely hear Guido and Chreichen elements. Not that none of the other teams don't have familiar elements also. (Who are "the Republicans"? R&K?)

Ron and Kelly - Team Hero and Dead Weight. It's not a good thing to admit that flying wears you out, Kelly; you're going to do a lot of it! Or, not much of it.

Ryan and Chuck - Team We Don't Speak English Either. If they last past three legs, I'll be surprised. It's like two Mary Adams and no Rebecker.

Susan and Patrick - Team Oedipus. When my mom was that age, I was about 12. Funny thing is, she wore the same style of glasses shortly before. The dynamic between these two is very strange. I know Patrick said he's gay, but if they were at the salt lake in Senegal, I can almost hear him saying Jon's line about Kris, "She's doing great, and she looks great doing it!"

Uchenna and Joyce - Team We Hope We're The Next Chip And Kim.

Best bets for Final Four: Lynn/Alex, Ron/Kelly (I predict he'll drag her), Ray/Deana, and (grr) Romber.

One funny thing I'm noticing: most of the racers are trying the Kris/Jon approach of "We'll enjoy the scenery." Well, that's nice...but it is a race, you know. And even with their error on the last leg of TAR 6, K/J never lost sight of that fact...they just didn't remind us every other second

I could never race with my mom. Even if she were younger, we'd kill each other by the first Roadblock.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-02-05, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Team Nicknames "
Debbie and Bianca - Team Lipstick. Don't think they are, but the DAWs think it'll make for good tv.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-02-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Team Nicknames "
I agree with your assessment about Team Lipstick. They
sure give that impression. One of the brothers noticed
it at LAX.

I'm not liking these girls simply because they didn't need
to mislead teams during the beach sand pile task. That'll
get them yielded down the road if they keep doing that.

I picked them as my villain team.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Team POW/WOW - Ron was a POW and Kelly was a beauty queen. Team Boring might be more apt judging on their first episode.

Team Hick or Team Hillbilly - Ryan and Chuck

Team Happy Boys - Lynn/Alex, taking from what one of the other contestants called them.

Scratch and sniff

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-02-05, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Ryan and Chuck - Team Blubbering Bubbas

kgswifty 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-04-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kgswifty Click to send private message to kgswifty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
First off I would like to say that I find myself actually liking almost all of these teams. No Colin/Christine, A**hole/Victoria, bubble-headed models, racist bimbets. Of course we have only seen one episode there is still plenty of time.

Brian and Greg: Team Bash Brothers (from the Mighty Duck movies).

Romber - Team Wicked Pissah (may have to be from Boston to get that one).

Ray and Deana - Team Drama (Ray creating stress when there is none ala Colin).

Megan and Heidi - Team Bimbo (if it walks like a duck, talks like a duck...).

Debbie and Bianca - Team Elvis (what is up with Debbie'e shades??).

Meredith and Gretchen - Team Been There Done That (will be gamers for a few episodes but soon drummed out).....of course I also want to give Gretchen credit for the best line of the first episode "so this is what the young people call a wedgie !!"

Lynn and Alex - Team Birdcage. (Nathan Lane will plan Lynn in the TAR movie).

Ron and Kelly - Team Baghdad (don't want to bash a Gulf vet and former POW but if every episode is going to include a refernce to how every city/event reminds him of Iraq it will wear thin quickly).

Ryan and Chuck - Team Mayberry. (Came off like Barney and Andy in fat suits...I actually liked these guys and hate to see them go so quick...could have been good for comic relief) .

Susan and Patrick - Team Adam's Wet Dream (It is like Mary Adam is back but this time he actually has his mommy instead of someone filling in for her).

Uchenna and Joyce - Team Immaterial (just don't see them as very interesting or especially efficient (ala Jon and Kris). They won't be around long.)

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

03-04-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Meredith & Gretchen = Team CYE"

Meredith & Gretchen = Team Curb Your Enthusiasm

Esp. when he's wearing the blue ball cap

MTommy 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-04-05, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTommy Click to send private message to MTommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Meredith & Gretchen = Team CYE"
You have my vote.

That's a great show too, is season 5 comming soon?

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-07-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-05 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

I'll use the ever-popular acronym for most of these...but don't worry, I'll elaborate.

Brian and Greg - Team MWGLABAAMTTW - Team Maybe We'll Get Lucky And Be Another All-Male Team To Win
Romber - Team LUDITDAYSBOP - Team Look Up DAW In The Dictionary And You'll See Both Our Pictures
Ray and Deana - Team PDC - Team Psycho Dysfunctional Couple
Megan and Heidi - Team WLLWBIATNE - Team We Look Like We Belong In A Tree Named Earthchild
Debbie and Bianca - Team ALTLF - Team A Little Too "Lifelong Friend"-ly
Meredith and Gretchen - Team WJTTOCDMU - Team We're Just The Token Old Couple, Don't Mind Us
Lynn and Alex - Team PLAYNWY - Team People Laugh At You Not With You
Ron and Kelly - Team WSTBDGBASTPIASES - Team We're Supposed To Be Doing Good But Are Simply The Pawns In A Sick Editing Scheme
Ryan and Chuck - Team WSATR - Team We Sucked At This Race
Susan and Patrick - Team SMAEOGS - Team Strange Mom And Extremely Openly Gay Son
Uchenna and Joyce - Team WWALETBPATBTTTA - Team We Were Actually Lucky Enough To Be Picked As The Black Team This Time Around

Gotta love those acronyms.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

03-08-05, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
Susan/Patrick-- Team Cut The Cord

Megan/Heidi-- Team Doublemint

Debbie/Bianca-- Team Closet (based purely on the speculation about their "relationship")

Ray/Deana-- Team Timebomb (he could blow at any time)

Rob/Amber-- Team DAW (really, is there any other way to describe them?)

Gretchen/Meredith-- Team Life Support or Team Gretchedith (mostly because it's fun to say, but also I still don't know who is who)

Syren? she awesome.

TARugh 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-05, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TARugh Click to send private message to TARugh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: TAR 7 Team Nicknames - Let the bashing begin"
BRIAN AND GREG - "TMT" The Massive Tools

DEBBIE AND BIANCA - Team "Como se dice eliminated?"

LYNN AND ALEX - Team "Rice-A-Roni" (The San Francisco Treat)

MEGAN AND HEIDI - Mry Kate and Ashley Olsen on Crack

MERIDETH AND GRETCHEN - Team "Be glad they're not your grandparents"

RAY AND DEANA - Team "Jon and Victoria revisited"

ROB and AMBER - Team "Savivah"

RON AND KELLY - Team "Sleeping Pill"

RYAN and CHUCK - Team "Mayonaise Sandwiches"

SUSAN AND PATRICK - Team "We Network"

UCHENNA AND JOYCE - Team "Token" (We HAVE to leave that one in)

God, give us a decent team!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •