The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did you notice this???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-01, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did you notice this???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-01 AT 11:22 AM (EST)

I posted this in reply to Krautboy's "Black Widow" post, but I think it bears repeating (plus, I wanted to celebrate this being my 200th Desperate Attention Whore Post, LOL!!!) - but seriously....what do you guys think of this? Any thoughts or am I just being paranoid about Jerri's intentions?

This made me VERY nervous when I spotted this...

During the actual merge, when they opened up the crate of food and all ate and celebrated together - did you notice what Elisabeth was wearing??? Jerri's pink shawl. Not a good sign! Instantly, I thought, "Oh no... don't even tell me that b.itch Jerri is already trying to work her influence on Elisabeth!" I just hope Elisabeth is smart enough not to fall for it. I think she is - it's very easy to think she might be naive because she's young and very sweet, but I hope she's shrewder than Amber is turning out to be!

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did you notice this??? Bungler 03-09-01 1
 RE: Did you notice this??? wendyp 03-09-01 2
 RE: Did you notice this??? mistofleas 03-09-01 3
 RE: Did you notice this??? LIZZLOVER 03-09-01 4
   RE: Did you notice this??? aymelek 03-09-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bungler 497 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-01, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bungler Click to send private message to Bungler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did you notice this???"
My early gut reaction (i.e. no spoiler or information to offer) is that Elisabeth is next week's bootee.

wendyp 2081 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-09-01, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail wendyp Click to send private message to wendyp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did you notice this???"
I noticed that too! But I do think Lis is smarter then we all think. I think she is using Jerri for info. especially since Jerri kept making comments about Keith. The thing that she did not think about is that Tina was there to hear it all. I think once Oga has a 2 person advantage they will vote out Jerri!

Did you also notice that during the IC when Lis wanted the food she called for Colby and not Nick?!?!! Trying to make and alliance or did she know that Nick would say WHATEVER!

Also Tina was the one to help Roger across the river. Not any of his tribe memebers. i think they are all putting feelers out.

My guess . . E8 Alicia is gone. . E9 Tin, Colby, Keith, Lis and Roger are the new alliance and vote off Jerri. nick goes along becasue it makes him stay another week. Then the question would be who next Nick or AMber? Ogakor still up a person. Amber pleads with Tina and it is Nick.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-01, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did you notice this???"
LAST EDITED ON 03-09-01 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

Congratulations on having shown everyone that there were at least 200 times you snuck onto the board to post as opposed to doing work!! (I say that with all sincerity, because I'm supposed to be typing a Motion right now !LOL)
Anyway, yes when I saw that my little Lislis was wearing the she-demons shawl I shouted..."No take it it off! You'll be contaminated!!" (which, btw, really pissed off my husband who was trying to nuzzle my neck at the time!) As for Liz being naive enough to fall for Jerri's crap...I don't think so. Remember she said she saw the Kucha target order as Colby then JERRI. I think she's being sweet and naive and pretending to like Jerri to get to AMBER. Now that Amber has other people to connect with, I don't think that she'll be as attached to Jerri. Jerri will see that and try to get Lis on her side. I think that Lis is just too loyal to fall for that line of crap.
*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-01, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LIZZLOVER Click to send private message to LIZZLOVER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did you notice this???"
Didn't anyone watch the previews for next week? It showed Lis sitting down, stating very clearly that "Jerri has to go!!" I don't see her getting all buddy-buddy with the witch!

Go Lizzy!!!!!!!!!

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-01, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Did you notice this???"
...yeah, just like Jeff was heard to say that Kucha was going to 'eat up & spit 'em out.' I'd say that was a bit of foresadowing. If Alicia wins immunity--she HAS to this week or she's out & she knows it--then Lis is gone. Nick has to be some kind of Ogakor spy--guaranteed immunity (for now anyway). Notice he wasn't too worried about being voted off after lasting a whopping hour & some odd minutes on the pole? And he & the Colbster were alone on the beach for quite some time. Jeff's comments--or lack of, to be more accurate--this morning about his thoughts on Nick were a dead giveaway that Nick is a spy.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •