The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-05, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
I cannot BELIEVE he committed to a lifetime of listening to Hayden screeching at him after his TAR experience. She better rush that boy to the alter the minute they leave Chicago before he comes to his senses.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... AugustGirl 02-09-05 1
   RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... ginger 02-09-05 4
 RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... Seana 02-09-05 2
   RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... samiam 02-09-05 3
       RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... weltek 02-09-05 5
 RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... seahorse 02-09-05 6
   RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... Spidey 02-09-05 8
       RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... daddy brian 02-09-05 10
   RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... samboohoo 02-09-05 9
       RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... SurvivorBlows 02-09-05 11
 RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... skeetergirl87 02-09-05 7
   Their decision to marry isn't that ... Edgeless Grass 02-09-05 12
 "Little Lady Haydie..." Cygnus X1 02-09-05 13
 RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... sarajane1177 02-10-05 14
   RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... Spider 02-10-05 15
 RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... StarryLuna 02-11-05 16
 RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... SLOMO 02-12-05 17
 RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Dif... Cygnus X1 02-18-05 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
I enjoyed watching Hayden's meltdown last night. That was some good stuff.

Aaron was under duress. He knows not what he has done.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
I know...when the key broke, I was waiting for her to spontaneously combust, leaving a little clump of ash on the North Peak for Rebecca to kick over the side.

She was kind of like a really mean little yappy dog; some sort of nasty terrior.

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Is this the Hayden bashing thread? Excellent.

Good grief! She gave up! Twice! (taxi in the middle of nowhere, keys on the mountain) And really, what is this "tell me what to do" thing?

I was happy to see them go. The whining and carrying on...

And her fishing for compliments was nice, too. She knew Aaron would try to make her feel better, so she put herself down ("I just lost this race for us" = "I did not and you better say it.")

Kung Hei Fat Choy!

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 12:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Actually, I more enjoyed her frantic, "I'm freaking out! Aaron, DO something!" But I'd have enjoyed it more had he replied, "Why are you making your issues MY problem?"

At least it means 1) they're both equally insane and delusional, and 2) they won't be inflicting themselves on anyone else anytime soon. The down side? They could, potentially, procreate.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Mommy Hayden is a frightening thought. First week home with baby: "Aaron, this diaper stinks! I'm freaking out! Do something about it!"

Handcrafted by RollDdice

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
I wonder if they are still together now?

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Well, they were as of this morning on the Early Show. Planning a 12/06 wedding.

daddy brian 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-05, 05:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail daddy%20brian Click to send private message to daddy%20brian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Poor guy.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Yep, she said that Aaron is about to go to culinary school, which can be very stressful (imagine that), so they will have a long engagement.

Hope he doesn't have a meltdown while holding a knife . . .

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
>Yep, she said that Aaron is
>about to go to culinary
>school, which can be very
>stressful (imagine that), so they
>will have a long engagement.

Culinary school? ...I guess that whole "acting" thing ain't going so well

Gotta laugh at the "stress" part though -- that's a good excuse Aaron came up with, it gives him plenty of time to plan his escape.

-SB

skeetergirl87 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skeetergirl87 Click to send private message to skeetergirl87 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Personally, I'm hoping it was purely a publicity stunt - Survivor and BB have both had finale proposals, so it's AR turn now. He is an actor, afterall, so maybe it was just a display of his acting ability to actually pretend to care about her.

If it's not a publicity stunt, that means that Aaron is truly delusional and deserves the screeching shrew. I thought that he had more sense than that because of his negative comments throughout the show about her and her shrewness. But if he really does mean to spend the rest of his life with her, then I have no sympathy for the he11 that he will be in every minute of every day!!!

Edgeless Grass 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-09-05, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Edgeless%20Grass Click to send private message to Edgeless%20Grass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Their decision to marry isn't that bad"
Come on! Give that guy a break. I don't think it's a bad decision. I mean come on, many of us freak out when we were stress too! Life is full of stress and challenge, maybe Aaron see it this way: TAR is a highly stress game and whatever Hayden shown when stressed during the race is probably what she will show in future. And since Aaron can handle it now, it means he would be able to handle it in future.

And although others like Kris/Kendra do handle the stress well, but there are worse people like Victoria who scream and shout when she just got a cut on the finger. And in the real world, I do know people who throw/break things when stress...or worse, hurt others when stress.

I don't really like this couple in this show, but I don't really think there is anything bad about the marriage. I like what Aaron had said, 'there are other better things in life than winning the money.' For certain things, sometime it's better to let go than hanging on.

=^_^=

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. ""Little Lady Haydie...""
Know who Hayden reminds me of?
Remember that Animaniacs routine, "Katie Kaboom"?

"She's Haydie Kaboom, Haydie Kaboom.
She once ran a race with a too-tall buffoon.
Her fiance knows that anytime soon,
His pretty lady, Haydie, goes - Kaboom."

Aaron: Honey, I'm home! (They smooch) What's for dinner?
Hayden: Dinner? DINNER?! After the DAY I'VE HAD?!
Aaron: Oh, no. (hides)
(Hayden morphs to three times her size and becomes a grotesque hag)

Hayden (with multiple Satanic voices): I.AM.NOT.COOKING.YOU.DINNER. YOU'RE THE CULINARY ARTS STUDENT!!!
Aaron (frantically dialing the phone): Hello, Domino's?

sarajane1177 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-10-05, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarajane1177 Click to send private message to sarajane1177 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
I could not agree more! Haydens screeching was one of the most annoying things I have ever witnessed! Her screaming at the locals was enough to make me hate american tourists. Aaron is either a saint or a complete moron!

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-10-05, 10:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Maybe she is hot in the sack? Hayden screams a lot and some guys like that.

In bed:

"Cmon Aaron, hurry up, I do not know how to do this, i am freakin out, that's it, I quit!"

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

02-11-05, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
Heh heh. Within 30 seconds of Aaron popping the question, my phone rang. It was my Dad, calling to tell me what an a$$ he thought Aaron was for proposing to her.

Bounciness provided by IceCat

SLOMO 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-12-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SLOMO Click to send private message to SLOMO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
POOR AARON....WHAT A STUPID NAIVE FOOL...HES JUST GOING TO HAVE TO LEARN THE HARD WAY I GUESS...A LIFETIME WITH THAT VERY CONFUSED,NAGGING SOURPUSS GIRL OF HIS, HAYDEN, WILL SURELY DRIVE HIM BONKERS VERY QUICKLY, AND THEN WHO KNOWS....HOPEFULLY HE WILL WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE, BEFORE HE RUINS HIS LIFE, WITH THIS MIXED UP B*%#@....HER IRRATATING PERSONALITY WILL DRIVE ANY MAN CRAZY.. AARON MUST THINK SHE IS A REAL SUPERSTAR IN THE BEDROOM, WHICH I BET IS BASED ON HIS LACK OF EXPERIENCE WITH OTHER WOMEN...I MEAN C'MON, WHAT ELSE DOES SHE HAVE TO OFFER?? HE NEEDS TO THINK WITH HIS BIG HEAD, NOT THE SMALL ONE...AARON, DONT DO IT... SAVE YOUR OWN LIFE..

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Aaron's Idea of a Good Time Differs From Mine Substantially"
If you want to hear Hayden's take on things post-TAR, she's going to be on The Fishbowl.com this coming Wednesday (the 23rd).

BTW, I listened to their interview with Bolo and Lori. Reichen's an okay host, but Toni? Gittherattahere...

I have nothing to do with thefishbowl.com.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •