The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-09-05, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
Being from Chicago I immediately picked up on this. After Kris and John got their clue at the old Water Tower they started looking for a cab. Then in the next scene we see Kris and John still looking for a cab only now they are somehow about 5 miles south of Water Tower standing at what looks like the corner of Roosevelt and Canal.

This doesn't make any sense at all??? There is no way they could've walked over there from Water Tower. It is on the way to China Town, but the only way they could get there is by cab so why would they be on the corner looking for a cab when the only way they could even get to that location is by cab in the first place???? Also, they were on their way to Gino's East at that time, not China Town so that is another reason it makes no sense. Gino's East is basically due West of Water Tower, about half a mile.

Also, I'm assuming that scene was shot early on a Sunday morning cause I've never seen Water tower area so deserted in my life. Usually, and this is not an exageration, you can look in any direction from Water tower and see at least 15-20 cabs.

So don't take the simple fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... ginger 02-09-05 1
   RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... emydi 02-09-05 2
       RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... Ontario TAR Fan 02-09-05 5
           RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... MTW1961 02-09-05 8
               RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... munson 03-02-05 29
       RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... samiam 02-09-05 6
       regarding the pizza shakes the clown 02-09-05 7
           RE: regarding the pizza emydi 02-09-05 9
           RE: regarding the pizza munson 03-02-05 28
       RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... BriarRosie 02-09-05 12
 RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... Ontario TAR Fan 02-09-05 3
   RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... mikey 02-09-05 4
 RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... momsescape 02-09-05 10
 RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... BriarRosie 02-09-05 11
 OMG *click* weltek 02-09-05 13
   RE: OMG *click* Flairmarq 02-09-05 14
       I agree volsfan 02-10-05 21
 RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... mocha madness 02-09-05 15
   not even... shakes the clown 02-09-05 16
       RE: not even... tamarama 02-09-05 17
           RE: not even... MTommy 02-10-05 20
 RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... david galik 02-09-05 18
   RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... jase 02-10-05 19
 3 answers KeithFan 02-11-05 22
   RE: 3 answers escapedude 02-11-05 23
       RE: 3 answers dabo 02-13-05 24
   RE: 3 answers louislam 02-14-05 25
       Re: One Final Task? ... Comment MTommy 02-18-05 26
           RE: Re: One Final Task? ... Comment memyselfandi 02-21-05 27
 RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicag... sittem 03-04-05 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-05, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
Probably why they lost to the Amazing Racists.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
Shakes, Kris did say it was 7am when they were headed for Gino's..so it probably was a Sunday to cut down on people.

And shakes, is that pizza that hard to eat?? it appeared pretty small..it looked like I could down that whole pizza in no time flat, esp. if I had just been on a long flight.

They do this selective "editing" I remember seeing the movie with Bruce Willis filmed in Pittsburgh where he is a river cop and the car and boat races even were all over the place and WRONG WRONG WRONG...you'd think tho in a REALITY show, they'd be more careful.

And wasn't it convenient that a Train just happened by when K/J were on their way to the finish mat...they really tried to make it look a lot closer than it really was.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

And where was the dam bunching in the last hour BAH!!!

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
I sure hope you are not trying to say that the producers organized that train too! But I suppose that they are getting good at making trains appear by now!

And yeah, where was the bunching. Mary Adam and Rebecca were last throughout because of their performance in the previous leg. How lame is that!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-09-05, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
I thought I heard the train in the background when F/K were on the mat. They would have won without the train, but I think it probably was pretty close.

Handcrafted by RollDDice!

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
According to Freddy and Kendra in post show interviews, they were about 20-25 minutes ahead of Kris and Jon.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
I have eaten many a Gino's pizza, and they are not at all hard to eat...unless your idea of pizza variety extends only to Domino's.

But, like Mary Adam, I pick out the big chunks of tomato.

02-09-05, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "regarding the pizza"
>And shakes, is that pizza that
>hard to eat?? it appeared
>pretty small..it looked like I
>could down that whole pizza
>in no time flat, esp.
>if I had just been
>on a long flight.

....There is no way you could eat that whole pizza. That was a small, which is what I've ordered from take out on occassion and I can get through 2 pieces before I have to call it quits. Its VERY filling. However, that being said, there is no reason she should've struggled like that just to eat two pieces. If it was the whole thing I could understand it, but not two pieces.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: regarding the pizza"
Thanks.

I was hoping Kendra would hurl and have to eat it like Freddy and the soup

Handcrafted by RollDdice

munson 1314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-02-05, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail munson Click to send private message to munson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: regarding the pizza"
I've eaten the whole thing easily and I'm a little guy. shakes, I'd never a believed it but you're a pizza wuss!

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-09-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
The small pizza is typically served in quarters, serving two
people, two slices a person. I've never seen anyone struggle
with trying to eat a second slice.

I wouldn't be able to eat the whole pizza, but two slices...come ON!

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
Sounds like another case of the missing task phnenomenon, which has happened several times before. The most noted example is the TAR5 Banff teepee roadblock, which was fully documented in spoiler pictures, but otherwise was never seen.

I was wondering how Kris and Jon got so far behind that they did not cross paths at the pizza place.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
They did cross paths at the pizza place, but just barely, there was a shot of Kris and Jon getting out of the cab on one corner and Freddy and Kendra getting into the cab around the corner.

momsescape 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail momsescape Click to send private message to momsescape Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
I'm also from Chicago, and this was clearly a case of editing out another clue stop or task (probably just a clue given they were eating pizza already at 7 am). I'd love to know what it was and what happened that put Jon and Kris so far behind Freddy and Kendra.

It really ruined the whole finale for me because even if Jon and Kris were a little turned around at Water Tower, there is no way they got so far behind Freddy and Kendra that they didn't make it to Gino's before the first two were finished eating the pizza. I felt really cheated because something happened between those two places that put Freddy and Kendra so far ahead.

BriarRosie 990 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-09-05, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BriarRosie Click to send private message to BriarRosie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
You beat me to it, Shakes. I'm from Chicago, too, and I thought
something was incredibly weird was going on.

Your observations are dead on. You've summed it up nicely.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "OMG *click*"
You can be such an obsessive geek.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-09-05, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: OMG *click*"
Was it just me, or did the last days on U.S. soil seem boring and easy as hell. Everything was open when they arrived, which meant the last place team had no chance of catching up, and the tasks were simple. Anybody could do it without fail.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "I agree"
This season was so lame once back in the states.

Remember last season they had to dig something out of the sand then swim into the water and retrieve a marker. Then in Arizona that had to go the stadium and solve the riddle of what seat the marker was placed. Then they had to ride the bikes through the desert.

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-09-05, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
Thanks to the Chicago natives for explaining what seemed very unlikely, however I thought both teams were on the same train headed to the City? If so, all they presumably had to do was get off the train, find a cab to the watertower, and then go to Gino's.....as Shakes stated....it does not make any sense. The models had a huge lead at Gino's.....why?

This reminds me of AR3 which finished in my hometown of Seattle. In Seattle they finished up early on a Sunday morning in August, and the tasks and the "cab" rides were bogus, and not representative of what it would take to get around Seattle in any other situation....it seems as if that repeated itself in the Chicago finale.....too bad the show has to end that way.

02-09-05, 04:06 PM (EST)
16. "not even..."
>Thanks to the Chicago natives for
>explaining what seemed very unlikely,
>however I thought both teams
>were on the same train
>headed to the City?
>If so, all they presumably
>had to do was get
>off the train, find a
>cab to the watertower, and
>then go to Gino's.....as Shakes
>stated....it does not make any
>sense. The models had
>a huge lead at Gino's.....why?

...actually, the train turns into a subway near Water Tower and the stop is no more than 2 blocks from Water Tower. Either Kris and John REALLY screwed up getting off the train or something happened that we didn't see last night cause there is no other explanation for how they fell so far behind Freddy and Kendra at Gino's.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-09-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: not even..."
>>the train...stop is no more than 2 blocks from Water Tower<<

Not only this, but the woman in the train station at the airport TOLD them 2 blocks east...

And the Water Tower is such a landmark that any schmo on the street can tell you where it is.

I bet Jon & Kris just got majorly discombobulated coming up from the train -- Not hard to do if you're unaccustomed to subways.

Plus, neither team has the advantage of those of us from Milwaukee or Chicago that can 'feel' where east is because that's where the lake is. (Man does that mess me up when I'm in the state of Michigan.)

Theory of the cab shots...this is probably footage from between Gino's & the park, they just shoved it in the wrong place for the halibut.

MTommy 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-10-05, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTommy Click to send private message to MTommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: not even..."
>I bet Jon & Kris just got majorly discombobulated coming up >from the train -- Not hard to do if you're unaccustomed to >subways.

How discombobulated do you have to be, to not find EAST at 7AM in the morning? You're worse than just discombobulated, you're straight mentally retarded. And that's all I have to say about that.

david galik 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail david%20galik Click to send private message to david%20galik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
Pretty familiar with Chicago myself and isnt there a transfer required to get from OHare to Chicago Ave on the near north side. Doesnt the Blue Line end at State St and then you have go go underground in some dank tunnel to transfer to the State St subway to go a couple north to Chicago Ave? If so then maybe it was at that transfer point that F/K got a time wedge on Jon and Kris by figuring the transfer stage out sooner. Plus once you exit at Chicago, Michigan Ave and Water Tower is only a block or two to the east. They probably didnt know that.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
The Blue Line to Red Line subway transfers are at Washington and at Jackson. Once the teams got on the Blue Line train at O'Hare, they transfered to the Red Line train (at Washington) and headed back north to the Chicago Avenue stop which lead to their foot race east to the Water Tower. They somehow knew (or got help figuring it out) not to get off at the Chicago stop on the Blue Line (which is farther west than the Chicago stop on the Red Line).

KeithFan 7422 desperate attention whore postings

02-11-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KeithFan Click to send private message to KeithFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "3 answers"
1. Editing, perhaps their cab driver from Gino's really wasn't that good and they got out to flag down another.

2. The missing task theory proposed by several here.

3. And most likely; with the way they can't keep their hands off each other they had to stop and get a room (thus, the train symbolism).

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-11-05, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 3 answers"
First of all how many pizza places are open at 7 am?

Second what kind of "challenge" is that anyway? To eat pizza?

F/K got lucky winning this one..This show is really just about luck when you get down to it..K/J were the best racers and should have won.

Also whay is it that no one team has a distintive lead over another..And all teams basically stay togheter during the race.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-05, 02:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 3 answers"
>First of all how many pizza
>places are open at 7
>am?
None. Obviously, the Gino's staff were there at that time specifically for TAR racers.

>Second what kind of "challenge" is
>that anyway? To eat pizza?
Dunno, it is some of the best pizza I've ever had. Deep dish isn't a regular pizza, two slices are more than you would think two slices would be, but still it is genually fabulous pizza.
>
>F/K got lucky winning this one..This
>show is really just about
>luck when you get down
>to it..K/J were the best
>racers and should have won.
They caught a better flight in the final dash, and a better cabby to get them to the final destination.
>
>Also whay is it that no
>one team has a distintive
>lead over another..And all teams
>basically stay togheter during the
>race.
Much as I wish I could agree with this, I can't. Rally races occur in stages, always have, that's the way it is and that's what TAR is.

Still, though I don't spend much time in Chicago, like shakes, I've never seen traffic downtown so light as the racers experienced. That was truly bizarre. Had they had to go through normal downtown morning traffic, things might have been quite different.

louislam 475 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-14-05, 05:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail louislam Click to send private message to louislam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 3 answers"
>2. The missing task theory proposed
>by several here.

I think it is very possible. When I watched the finale again, when teams arrived the water tower to get the next clue, you could not actually see them speaking they had to go to Gino's pizza there, you could only hear they say it.

When Kendra read the clue, you could see a close-up of the clue to tell you to go to Gino's pizza, but you could not see Kendra's mouth moving as the same way as she spoke. And when Adam read the clue, he first spoke something different from the clue shown before in the close-up. So the close-up of the clue may be taken from the place where they had to do the hidden task or that part was just filmed later.

It is very likely that editing is involved and one task was edited out. And this task probably made Kris and Jon fell behind F/K.

It is very weird that the final task is too simple and does not relate to previous legs. Last season, they had to find pictures in a maze and those pictures were taken from the places they visited before, so that's just like a wrap-up for the show. However, we could not see that kind of task in this season and it is disappointing.

The Amazing Race Fan from Hong Kong!

MTommy 80 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-18-05, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTommy Click to send private message to MTommy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Re: One Final Task? ... Comment"
I also remember there was a totem pole task one season where they had to put the animal heads in the order of what they were seen in race. I don't recall if there were other tasks of a similar nature other seasons? It does not make sense that they would cut it out though,... unless K/J did very bad at it and the producers didn't want to show them in a negative light; because of the fact that they were the only team most people liked. I would argue that they were about 20+ minutes behind F/K (from when F/K finally finished the pizza; or more accurately from when Kendra finished choking down that second piece).

Off on a tangent,

I had argued in the past, on other threads, that K/J really were not great at racing; and especially so when they had to find something on their own and were not just told to “go here” (again I ask, How good are you if you can not find East at 7AM?) They were told how to find the water tower by the guard at the trains, but since they were not guided like sheep, they had problems. F/K found 2 blocks east; but K/J could not find it for 20 minutes? Either they are quite poor at using common sense (something I would think everyone can acknowledge as being a necessary trait/skill to be a good racer) or they screwed up on some other task by 20 minutes; so badly in fact that we were not shown how poorly they actually raced, especially in the last leg when it counted.

They are nice people and I wish them the best, honestly I do. I just got sick of so many people saying on here how "great" they were at the race. They were good because they got along; I think that this is another trait normally conducive to being a successful team. But I don't think they were “great” and I think they would have been stomped by teams like Rob/Brennan, Ken/Gerard, The Guido’s, Derek/Drew, Colin/Christie, Tara/Will, and Frank/Margarita. (crazy that 4 of those teams are from season one. I didn't watch TAR1 until about 2 months ago) And they would be been on same level as Blake/Paige, Oswald/Danny, John Vito/Jill, Teri/Ian, Reichen/Chip.

Last side note: I didn’t see anything to convince me that F/K are great racers either, they are likely in second tier also.

Just my take.

memyselfandi 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-21-05, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail memyselfandi Click to send private message to memyselfandi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Re: One Final Task? ... Comment"
J/K thought they were on the same train as F/K but said in their interview that they were actually on the train behind theirs. The cab that F/K took was actually the cab J/K arrived in since they couldn't hold the cabs. They said that F/K would have finished with a bigger lead if their driver hadn't got lost.

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-04-05, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Huge editting mistake in Chicago that made no sense!"
Well, I'm only 3 1/2 weeks late to this conversation - so I'm probably spitting in the wind.

I only saw the last 10 minutes of the finale - then watched it all quickly a week later on tape.

So, I'll make a couple of comments.

1. Agree with Shakes on his comments - there was definitely something wrong with the editing. OR, maybe it's possible when they got on the Red line they went south and figured out their error at State/Roosevelt - hence the hailing of a cab to get back to the Water Tower. That'd put them in the vicinity of Canal/Roosevelt - maybe walking and looking for a cab.
2. Eating a deep dish pizza. I can see some people struggling with this for two reasons. First, it is very filling. My wife would probably be throwing up before she could consume that much that quickly. Second, my LIMITED experience flying internationally is that they throw food at you ALL night - or at least it seems that way when your body clock is struggling to figure out what time it is. Just because it's 7 a.m. and you've flown all night doesn't guarantee you'd be hungry. Wisdom would probalby dictate that you'd eat as much as you could on the plane for the final push.
3. Where the he!! was that park? I'm gonna look for it one of these days when I'm on the south side. I think it's just north of Cermak and west of Princeton. However, I can't find it on a map. I've got a 6 county map book that just has a mess of railrood tracks in that area. And, even on Google maps there's no park shown. There is a street called Tam Court which must mean it's next to there. Shoot, even in my neighborhood with little 1/2 block square Austin Park there's an appearance on Google. It clearly would have been a struggle for just about anyone to find this destination.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •