The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Editing"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

aiotld 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aiotld Click to send private message to aiotld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Editing"
OMG Kenda blamed the editing today on the CBS Morning show. Referring to her comments, she said that “we” didn’t see it the way it really happened and tried to explain away why she said the things she said. How can you explain away the words that came out of your mouth? Kenda you are an “Ugly American” and I have never been so disgusted by a reality winner in my life. (I take that back, she is my third pick. I forgot about Survivor’s Amber and Jenna; the chick who took off her clothes for chocolate and peanut butter on Survivor)

Also Freddy and Kenda said that there is “no way” that Hera got it worse than he did when the gate fell. How would you know, did you check to see if anyone else was hurt or were you just concerned about your “model” nose and who you were going to break in half.

THESE PEOPLE LEARNED NOTHING about themselves and don’t DESERVE the money. Oh, why oh why couldn’t their plane have been 45 minutes late so that Kris and Jon would have won.

Why do these people never take responsibility for their comments? I would love just once for a contestant to say, “You know I never knew how my behavior was perceived before, I’ve had time to really look at myself, and I’m slowly but surely making changes” or something to that effect.

What would you like to hear instead of the provincial “it was the editing” excuse?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Editing Seana 02-09-05 1
   RE: Editing aiotld 02-09-05 2
       RE: Editing Misty Twist 02-09-05 3
           RE: Editing Cygnus X1 02-09-05 4
               RE: Editing Misty Twist 02-09-05 5
                   RE: Editing Cygnus X1 02-09-05 6
 RE: Editing idiotcowboy 02-09-05 7
 RE: Editing daddy brian 02-09-05 8
   RE: Editing Misty Twist 02-09-05 9
       RE: Editing david galik 02-09-05 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-09-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Editing"
>I would love just once for a contestant to say, “You know I never knew how my behavior was perceived before, I’ve had time to really look at myself, and I’m slowly but surely making changes” or something to that effect.

Gosh, wouldn't that be nice?

Now that they have been rewarded for their atrocious behaviour, it is not likely that they will change it. Clearly, they're not broke, so no need to fix themselves. Pfft.

Kung Hei Fat Choy!

aiotld 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aiotld Click to send private message to aiotld Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Editing"
>>I would love just once for a contestant to say, “You know I never knew how my behavior was perceived before, I’ve had time to really look at myself, and I’m slowly but surely making changes” or something to that effect.
>
>Gosh, wouldn't that be nice?
>
>Now that they have been rewarded
>for their atrocious behaviour, it
>is not likely that they
>will change it. Clearly,
>they're not broke, so no
>need to fix themselves.
>Pfft.
>
>
>Kung Hei Fat Choy!
>

Oh God, unfortunately I think you are right as Kenda and Freddy so proved today on the morning show. Ho Hum I just wish one reality contestant would prove your correct observation wrong.

p.s. Kris and Jon looked sooo good on the morning show.

Misty Twist 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-09-05, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twist Click to send private message to Misty%20Twist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Editing"
I missed the show b\c of work and I'm not able to download and watch it on my computer. I would love to hear Bizzo's, oh, I mean Kendra's, excuse for her comments. Also what Jon and Kris had to say.
If some has time and would be so kind as to re-cap it for me on the board that would be AWESOME!!!!

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Editing"
No need. Go to cbsnews.com, select the Early Show, and search on "The Amazing Race" under "Free Video". You'll find it.

02-09-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twist Click to send private message to Misty%20Twist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Editing"
Yeah, I've tried that but for some reason it doesn't want to work for me. The page doesn't even load.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Editing"
LAST EDITED ON 02-09-05 AT 11:26 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-09-05 AT 11:17 AM (EST)

It's all right here:
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2005/02/09/earlyshow/series/amazingrace/main672558.shtml

If that doesn't load... #shrug#

idiotcowboy 1135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-09-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail idiotcowboy Click to send private message to idiotcowboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Editing"
>Kenda blamed the editing today on the CBS Morning show

I expect she is right here. She and Freddy were probably actually worse than Jon, they just choose not to show it to us.

-ICB

daddy brian 39 desperate attention whore postings

02-09-05, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail daddy%20brian Click to send private message to daddy%20brian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Editing"
The editors did probably make it look a little worse than she really was. Maybe a lot of racers thought what Kendra admitted and didn't realize that it would be emphasized in the actual footage.

02-09-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Editing"
There is NO excuse for saying this country is retched and they just keep breeding and breeding. No matter if this is the 1st time ever to see poverty like that. One would think she would be sympathtic not heartless.
I'd like to hear what kind of 'editing' can make that statement worse than it really was.
Now as far as her other comments I can give her editing. B\C at one point when she sd 'this is a different kind of poverty. They choose to be poor' someone clearly asked her a question and prompted that scene.
But the breeding comment in-excusable in my book.

Just my 2 cents.

david galik 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-09-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail david%20galik Click to send private message to david%20galik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Editing"
Well ya know models aren't known for their intelligence.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •