The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jeff is pretty damn cool"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-01, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jeff is pretty damn cool"
Just saw his interview (at least the first 2 parts) on Early Show, and I gotta say Jeff is pretty damn funny. The fat weather guy had to keep reminding him that it wasn't a cable show because he kept using the word b-itch and sucks, and maybe a couple others.

His parents called into the show (he didn't answer the phone at all after the show last night).

He didn't think he could have outlasted and won immunity last night because it wasn't about balance or endurance, but patience, which he is really lacking.

He watches every show with Alicia. He likes Kimmi, but he heard her tell Tina that Deb had voted for him while they waited to jump the cliff, and he "wanted to throw that b-itch of the cliff then and there". Jerri is a "nice girl" in person, and they had no idea how vicious she was and how divided they were until they saw the shows. He wanted to vote Keith off the moment they met in "Boy's Night Out", but immunity stopped that.

Not a lot of other stuff. A pretty good interview. Seems like a likeable guy.

##### that ##### Kimmi!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Jeff is a dumbass e4c5 03-09-01 1
   Jeff is a prick...save the complime... jester 03-09-01 2
       RE: Jeff is a prick...save the comp... Elwood 03-09-01 3
   RE: Jeff is a dumbass Play2Survive 03-09-01 4
 Who Jeff watches with dangerkitty 03-09-01 5
   RE: Who Jeff watches with aymelek 03-09-01 6
   RE: Who Jeff watches with PepeLePew13 03-09-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

e4c5 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail e4c5 Click to send private message to e4c5 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Jeff is a dumbass"
for bailing on the immunity challenge. He and Kucha knew he was the ONLY vulnerable one, and he gave it up for I dont even remember what...a pop tart or something.

He screwed his Kucha tribe mates, and he deserved to lose the game.

Buh-bye Alicia, Nick, Lizzie and Rodger. Don't buy into Mark Burnett's attempts to create suspense. The game now is about getting as far as you can. No way in the world anyone from Ogakor defects.

After Kucha is gone, we're back to the same dynamic in Ogakor before the merger: Tina/Keith vs. Amber/Jerri with Colby in the middle. Subject to immunity, Colby will mosty definitely side with Jerri and Amber (Buh-bye Tina, buh-bye Keith), leaving him up against the Twins of Evil. (Remember - me, you and Amber all the way to the end). Either way, Jerri is in the final two and loses. My bet (I can barely type this without vomiting), Amber wins.

jester 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jester Click to send private message to jester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Jeff is a prick...save the compliments"
How can you actually give this guy any praise for how "cool" he is and how he conducts himself during interviews. The cat has the maturity level of an 18 year old. Can't wait to see this cheerleader boy go the way of the Stacy Stillman and sue the show because he was meant to win. Obviously the producers let Oga"whore" know the votes and manipulated the game. Right Jeffy? That dude was Alicia's #####...nothing else. Even Richard never dogged his mates behind their back like this putz.

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-09-01, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Jeff is a prick...save the compliments"
Jesus..I was just commenting on his Early Show interview..not his actions in the challenge last night...

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Jeff is a dumbass"
>for bailing on the immunity challenge.
> He and Kucha knew
>he was the ONLY vulnerable
>one, and he gave it
>up for I dont even
>remember what...a pop tart or
>something.

Kucha's first choice was Keith - Jeff said it. So then why, oh why, did Alicia bail when she seemed to have the strength to continue. I'm putting Alicia in the dumbass column with Jeff for bailing. I hate to do it, because up until this point, Jeff and Alicia were my favorites for Final 2. Damn!

No way
>in the world anyone from
>Ogakor defects.
>
>After Kucha is gone, we're back
>to the same dynamic in
>Ogakor before the merger: Tina/Keith
>vs. Amber/Jerri with Colby in
>the middle. Subject to
>immunity, Colby will mosty definitely
>side with Jerri and Amber
>(Buh-bye Tina, buh-bye Keith), leaving
>him up against the Twins
>of Evil. (Remember -
>me, you and Amber all
>the way to the end).
> Either way, Jerri is
>in the final two and
>loses. My bet (I
>can barely type this without
>vomiting), Amber wins.

But no way! There will be a defection. If I'm Jerri, I KNOW without question that I'm the first Ogie to go if I don't do something. Her only hope is to win three straight immunities, and even she must know that isn't going to happen. Have you forgotten, Colby already showed the Evil Twins that "me, you and Amber all the way to the end" is null in void when he voted against them for Mitch.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-09-01, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Who Jeff watches with"
>He watches every show with Alicia.

Now this is interesting. I saw the Early Show too (and BTW, I agree he was a hoot). I know it has been posted here more than once, that Kimmi said she watched her booting show with Jeff holding her hand. (from her chat? I don't recall the source, but it was mentioned here more than once.) Yet Jeff did say that he watches every show with Alicia, AND that Kimmi and Alicia can't be in the same room! So what gives? Something is amiss here. I'm not sure if there is spoiler value, but this is a contradiction. If anything, it may support the idea that bootees are telling other lies in their interviews, purposely to mislead us for their onw reasons or due to MB instructions.

dangerkitty

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-09-01, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who Jeff watches with"
I'll even go so far as to say that the part where Jeff says "the next few weeks are going to get interesting" is a complete lie & Kucha is just going to be Pagonged off one by one with a big snoozer of a finale. MB knows no one will watch if they know it'll be exactly what happened last year! Keep the ratings at all costs...

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-01, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who Jeff watches with"
Could be that Alicia and Kimmi were fine and tolerating each other two weeks ago, watching all shows with Jeff then after Ep5 aired, Kimmi and Alicia started up their scatting again and Kimmi just decided not to come by and watch with Jeff and Alicia any more.

Probably a reach but this scenario could work.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •