The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christina's original artwork"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

jndinc1 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-11-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jndinc1 Click to send private message to jndinc1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christina's original artwork"
Well, I saw a thread on this subject in the individual houseguest forum that was locked (I guess because it was in the wrong forum?). I really wanted to respond so I hope it is not against the rules to post this here. I am still new at this and learning as I go.

However, I had an idea for Christina to make some money for her beautiful kindergarten flowers. We've already seen that they can collect dust. Why doesn't she keep them for a while; long enough for them to be considered antiques. Then she can give them to Christine H. from SO season 1 to be "restored" (i.e. repainted), then she can hustle them as "Christiques" and make a killing. Or maybe she could make some money off of all of the guys that Christine H. has chasing after her.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Christina's original artwork kelb 01-11-06 1
 RE: Christina's original artwork Kattrikk 01-11-06 2
   RE: Christina's original artwork lovemydogdude 01-11-06 3
 RE: Christina's original artwork Bebo 01-11-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

kelb 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-06, 00:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kelb Click to send private message to kelb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Christina's original artwork"
I'm guessing you don't like the flowers? I'm looking forward to seeing the boutique owners response. Since I'm not an art critic, I'll hold on to my own opinion.

Kattrikk 565 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-11-06, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kattrikk Click to send private message to Kattrikk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Christina's original artwork"
check the thread titled "the honorable hooker" and at the bottom there is already a discussion about the art. It's in the individual houseguest forum.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-11-06, 04:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Christina's original artwork"

The last post was probably locked because there was a similar conversation/thread going on elsewhere. This thread however will soon be locked cuz it's on the general discussion posts not the individual HM posts. Just trying to help with an FYI.

I am still trying to figure this all out but this site rocks! i.e. Just today I entered a site re: TJ and her saying "I haven't done this much sweeping/mopping in my whole lifetime..right away I noticed I was on the general posts...went back to my post and reported myself (alert) than went to the indiv. HG site...only to by the end of the day have it locked out and Bebo sent me to a related site.

Kelb..Just wanted to share so you wouldn't feel jipped.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-11-06, 07:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Christina's original artwork"
Actually, the most common reason a thread is locked is because it's a duplicate topic. And our guidelines clearly state that if a thread is locked, it is not permitted to start another thread about the same topic without prior permission of the moderators.

Locking.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •