The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AOL Theory on who will go next!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Jeremy21 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeremy21 Click to send private message to Jeremy21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AOL Theory on who will go next!!!"
I am an aol user and I have noticed after the last three shows, aol will show one of the survivor contestants and under the picture there will be a link that says get the survivor update. Every time the picture is the person that gets kicked off the next show. Possibly a coincidence, but I think that they might know something we don't. If so then the next to go will be Elisabeth. If I am wrong well who cares, but if I am right then it makes your think.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Are you ... AyatollahKhomeini 03-09-01 1
   RE: Are you ... Jeremy21 03-09-01 2
       Consider this AyatollahKhomeini 03-09-01 3
           RE: Consider this Jeremy21 03-09-01 4
 RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!... Minstrel 03-09-01 5
   RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!... managerr 03-09-01 6
       RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!... SurvivorCat 03-09-01 7
       RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!... ItzLisa 03-09-01 8
 RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!... Play2Survive 03-09-01 9
   RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!... Jeremy21 03-09-01 10
       RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!... ItzLisa 03-09-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-09-01, 03:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Are you ..."
... the Jeremy that AtlantaFatMike has been flaming on ss.com? You do not have to answer if the answer may incriminate you. Glad to have you, unless you are a troll.

BTW, I would rate Elisabeth's chances of being booted in E8 at a number approximately equal to zero. So I think the AOL theory will shortly be toast.

03-09-01, 03:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jeremy21 Click to send private message to Jeremy21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are you ..."
No I am not that Jeremy. This is actually the first time I have ever done one of these forum things. Its cool to be able to express my opinion. I think that this aol theory is a possibility because it would be in the best interest of Ogakor to get rid of the weaker people of Kucha. I would have to rank Liz as the weakest, then Rodger, then Nick, and finally tough gal Alicia. Does Nick serve a purpose? Like Gervase all over again, just plain lazy and worthless.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-09-01, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Consider this"
Well, then, it's very nice to have you with us, Jeremy21.

Why do you think it's in the best interests of the Ogres to vote off the weakest members of Kucha first? The weakest members are the least likely to win an IC, so they can be voted off at will. It's the STRONGEST members who I would expect the Ogres to target first, starting with Alicia and Nick, and ending with Liz and Rodger. The last thing the Ogres want is to be in against another Kelly, who might win the last four ICs and mess up their plans!

03-09-01, 03:42 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Consider this"
Maybe its more of a hope then anything. I hated that it didn't go the way I wanted it to but thats life. I hate that Jerri chick, she reminds me of Staci and I hated her too. Maybe Colby and Keith will get smart and side with the remaining Kucha and get rid of her and her clan. I am thinking that Tina and Rodger might have the hots for each other. They sure were buddying up quickly. Did you hear Rodger say that Tina did not eat breakfast? Like he was concerned about her health while she was out there for Ten hours. Keith made me sick when he was begging Tina for the immunity, that was pathetic. I understand the strategy of it all but I just think it was sad. Funny that he had to stay up there more than 10 hours because he was scared out of his mind. Back to the Kelly thing, she was not that strong. I viewed her as being weak and really she got by with her charm. The immunity challenges were not that tough either. Damnit Rudy why did ya have to be so stupid. Well till we meet again.

P.S. Go Colby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-09-01, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!!!"
I don't know about that, but isn't it more that the preview shows it and AOL picks up on the "biggest" promo piece? This week, Elisabeth is the "feature." While I too don't think she's next, and agree with Aya here, I don't know how AOL could know much of anything.

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-09-01, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail managerr Click to send private message to managerr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!!!"
The picture my AOL had when I logged on was one of both Liz and Alicia together. Plus, I'm pretty sure I have seen that picture of Liz on AOL up a few weeks ago.

That said, I am definitely worried about Elisabeth next week. She seems to be the focus of the episode from the previews and it could mean that her demise is coming up. (Jerri better not be the one to hurt her feelings!)

SurvivorCat 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-09-01, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorCat Click to send private message to SurvivorCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!!!"
I have seen Colby's pic up there before.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-01, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!!!"
I have AOL, and I've already had Alicia's picture up when I've logged on, and this was a while back. So, obviously, it's not too on the money.

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Play2Survive 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-09-01, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Play2Survive Click to send private message to Play2Survive Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!!!"
All this week Elizabeth has been the AOL feature. It didn't start today.

03-09-01, 03:45 PM (EST)
10. "RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!!!"
I am not talking about the whole week I am speaking of directly after the show airs. I too have seen other contestants on there but not after the show. Like I said I have only noticed it three times and those three times were Mitchell, Michael, and Jeff. Lets see if it holds up then you can tell me how stupid I am if it doesnt work.

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-09-01, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: AOL Theory on who will go next!!!"
Whoa, horsie, nobody's calling you stupid! But we're gonna agree or disagree with you if we think some theories are good or bad. That much being said, my AOL log on picture of Alicia that popped up was ages ago - I mean like the first couple of episodes (I have version 5.0 at home as I have a Mac, so it may be different than PC users who can upgrade to the 6.0 version). Even if she does get the boot next week, this was back in late January or early February that I had her picture popping up.

What if the Hokey Pokey really IS what it's all about???

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •