The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|Ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-06-16, 09:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Pre TC Drama...."
see monkey chicken, stay 22, amazing Tai....way to suffer, man, cydney you were like a statue, I will make you dinner, says debbie.
Nick: the plan for tonight split votes between Debbie and Aubrey, if idol, it will get out, debbie should be going home

see him walking off with aubry

continues: and Aubry is in a weak position so somebody has to take advantage of it so I will !

see them talk: Nick tells her they they are splitting i between you or debbie....my suggestion would be to vote for debbie, I have to take advantage of it, I know I am acting arrogant,

this is not like me, but no on his taking advantage of her, so I will she can't do anything about it....

see Debbie:

Sydney: at the IC Nick is so arrogant, he is rubbing me the wrong way...we need to strike now, wants to take Nick out...

Debbie: let's take out nick, I was hoping to take out Jason or Scot, but the early bird catches the worm

Sydney: I want all the girls to stay to gather as much as possible, I will be the first one to make a move in this game
see cydney talking to Michele and Julia, asking if they are close to Nick...
Sydney asks them if they would vote for Nick tonight
Michele: Cydney wants to get Nick out but he is in my alliance, so I don't know if that works for me right now, there are a lot of choices right now, so it's trying to figure out whats right for me and Julia
Julia tells Michele that if we vote Nick out Jason will be gunning of run
Michele: I want to make a move, it's all figuring out timing...see them walk to TC

Nick and Michele at their first TC...

Neal comes in, well enough to be here tonight...

Michele: avoiding tribal for 23 days, is best, but something about coming here stirs the survivor juices...
dEbbie what di d you notice when this group came tighter. we all stayed together, but brawn and beauty merged and we are not
Aubry: who is tighter: names all the beauty and brawn
I was running around because there is nothing I can do to get movement out of them, of that 7, someone is on the bottom
Jason: have a great plan as long as everyone sticks with it
go to 7 and battle it out from there
Scot: how do you make sure they stay together? make sure you don't have 6 days between TC. He thinks the 7 is pretty strong
Tai says we didn't think there was an idol, something about a super idol too, see Jason and Tai...and Scot are what? Tai says he thought everybody knew....Debbie: Jeff, somebody is on the bottom....if that doesn't tell you that you are on the bottom....she says that to Tai
Tai is worried, he doesn't know if he is being fooled.
Debbie: I always have hope...
Aubry: do you expect votes, yes
scot is there a blindside or as predicted? predicted
Votes:

Jason votes Aubrey: sorry girl it's a split
Nick: votes debby, see you later, it's been fun
dEbbie votes nick: over confidence is a weakness
see Cydney

Aubry
Debby
Nick
Aubry
Jason
Nick
Nick
Nick
Nick

See cydney, scot, julia
Debbie smiles
Nick, the tribe has spoken
he doesn't say anything
see jason and scot
as long as you keep fighting anything can happen

Next time on Survivor

After a blindside the men take vengeance
see them gathering the machete and tools, ax, we are going to try to starve them
it's psychological warfare
and it tears the woman apart
Julia, you are playing both sides and sometimes the person in the middle gets run over

Nick had first and last TC, bitter sweet and I deserve it, a blindside for sure, and I just didn't see it, I should have punched before they did and I just didn't, that's all! He's a graceful loser, at least!

Man, congrats to those that had Nick! I really thought it would be either Jason or Scot, thought they would use Nick a bit longer...

For next week, looks like Julia could be in trouble, or is that misdirection?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S32|Ep 8|East Coast Spoiler Thread|...   Flowerpower1     04-06-16       
   Previously On Survivor...   Flowerpower1     04-06-16     1  
   Post intro....   Flowerpower1     04-06-16     2  
   Post IC...   Flowerpower1     04-06-16     3  
   IC....   Flowerpower1     04-06-16     4  
   Pre TC Drama....   Flowerpower1     04-06-16     5  
   Why am I all by my lonesome in here...   Flowerpower1     04-06-16     6  
     RE: Why am I all by my lonesome in ...   PepeLePew13     04-06-16     7  
     RE: Why am I all by my lonesome in ...   Sheldor     04-06-16     8  
         RE: Why am I all by my lonesome in ...   Sheldor     04-06-16     9  
     RE: Why am I all by my lonesome in ...   SquidProQuo     04-06-16     10  
         RE: Why am I all by my lonesome in ...   michel2     04-06-16     14  
     RE: Why am I all by my lonesome in ...   michel2     04-06-16     12  
         RE: Why am I all by my lonesome in ...   SquidProQuo     04-09-16     21  
   Congrats   SquidProQuo     04-06-16     11  
     Congrats and a question   michel2     04-06-16     13  
         RE: Congrats and a question   CTgirl     04-06-16     15  
             Thank You   michel2     04-06-16     16  
                 RE: Thank You   Outsider32     04-07-16     17  
                 RE: Thank You   CTgirl     04-07-16     19  
                     RE: Thank You   SquidProQuo     04-09-16     22  
                         RE: Thank You   CTgirl     04-10-16     23  
                             RE: Thank You   SquidProQuo     04-11-16     24  
                                 RE: Thank You   CTgirl     04-11-16     25  
                                     RE: Thank You   SquidProQuo     04-11-16     26  
     RE: Congrats   Flowerpower1     04-07-16     18  
         RE: Congrats   CTgirl     04-07-16     20  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •