The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE BE QUIET!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-02-05, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE BE QUIET!"
Oh my god, would someone shut Hayden up for 1 minute please. I know they finished first but she is the most annoying and whiny bayatch in the show. (not ever, just this series)

Every little thing is a complaint. She must have been an only child with on one to talk to because she talks 24/7 and most of it bad.

I am sure Aaron is just like Zach and keeping his cool to win the money. I know he acts lovey dovey at the pit stop but I am sure he does not mean it.

Also, she is quite useless. Every challenge is too tough and every move they make is his fault.

They are good and I think a yield might be coming if they slip into 2nd place by Kris/Jon, as they and A/H are the only teams left to use it.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE B... ohmyheck 02-02-05 1
   RE: Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE B... Spider 02-03-05 2
       RE: Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE B... samboohoo 02-03-05 3
           RE: Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE B... ohmyheck 02-03-05 4
               It was at the field of hay bales in... Cygnus X1 02-03-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-02-05, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE BE QUIET!"
One flaw in your plan. No Yields left.

Spider 164 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-03-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spider Click to send private message to Spider Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE BE QUIET!"
Oh, sorry. I thought there was one left. There were 3 right:

1. Freddie and Kendra
2. Adam and Rebecca
3. Was it at the start and no yielded anyone?

Not being rude but cannot remember all of them.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-05, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE BE QUIET!"
I recall Phil saying this was the last of three. I don't remember the first one either, but it wasn't used.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-03-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Hayden, Aarons right - PLEASE BE QUIET!"
The first one was in episode 3.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-03-05, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "It was at the field of hay bales in Sweden"
All who could have used it declined.

Some on here argued that Lori and Bolo should have Yielded Don and Mary Jean; they were the last two teams to arrive at the hay field, having had their counting misadventures at the Ikea. At the time, the Yield may well have made sense if Lena and Kristy had found their clue in short order, or were about to (who knew?).

It turned out that Bolo and Don each found clues fairly quickly and headed back to Stockholm together with Lori and MJ. According to Don on the CBS site, Bolo was so glad they weren't last that he hugged Don on the train. He was also impressed by how he and Lori couldn't shake the oldsters on their bikes.

It was all downhill from there for Don and MJ, who finished last the next two legs.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •