The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-27-04, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Missed the show last night. Can someone do a quick & dirty recap please?

Samboohoo

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Shereebie 05-27-04 1
   RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... theorange1 05-27-04 2
   RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Schnookie Palookie 05-27-04 3
       RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Poncho 05-27-04 4
           RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Schnookie Palookie 05-27-04 5
               RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Shereebie 05-27-04 7
               RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... beardance58 05-28-04 28
           RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... thisgirl8 05-27-04 6
               RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Shereebie 05-27-04 8
                   Re: Why Trish Was There AMAI 05-27-04 19
               RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Schnookie Palookie 05-27-04 9
               RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Rockytop Chick 05-27-04 17
                   RE: After The Final Rose --Trish lakercheer 05-27-04 24
                       RE: After The Final Rose --Trish Schnookie Palookie 05-27-04 25
   RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... calamityc 05-27-04 11
   RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... TDeniseS 05-27-04 15
       RE: What Happened AMAI 05-27-04 20
 RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... ropefish_3 05-27-04 10
   RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... thisgirl8 05-27-04 12
   RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... realitycoholic 05-27-04 26
 RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... ValleyGirl 05-27-04 13
   RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... ohboy 05-27-04 14
 Thanks samboohoo 05-27-04 16
   RE: Thanks missygirl3 05-28-04 27
 RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... MTW1961 05-27-04 18
   RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Shereebie 05-27-04 21
       RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... escapedude 05-27-04 22
           RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... theorange1 05-27-04 23
 RE: What Happened -- After The Fina... Lolette 05-28-04 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Shereebie 391 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-27-04, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
You didn't miss much, Sam. I was able to switch back and forth between this show and AI and not feel like I was missing anything.

Basically, here's what happened:

Tara and Trish confronted each other (if that's what you want to call it), made some remarks about each other, Trish pushed Tara on the 'inappropriate' thing, and Tara got pissed and stomped off the stage. The producers talked her into going back out with Jesse and Jessica (and Trish was allowed to stay on stage as well - I have no idea why). Trish made some comments - like when Tara left the stage, she said, "Dude, she is a b**ch!" Chris made her repeat herself. *snort*
She told Tara, 'Well, Jesse got the GOOD girl, didn't he?" A bunch of snarky little remarks, as expected from Trish.

Jesse and Jessica both denied her pregnancy rumor, and said they're taking things day by day. They were given a trip to the Bahamas by the show (but didn't look too thrilled about it, IMO).

We found out that Jesse has a pretty good sense of humor in the outtakes we were shown, and in one of them, he did a hilarious impersonation of Gollum with the engagement ring that had me rolling.
Another funny moment in an outtake: Jenny and Jesse are alone, talking, and Jenny tells him, "DO NOT KISS ANY MORE WOMEN!!" He looks like he's hurt and says, "Bob had kissed like twelve at this point!!!" LOL!

Jessica, IMO, looked uncomfortable most of the time, and I think it was probably because of the completely unnecessary spectacle made by Tara and Trish, who very obviously NEVER liked each other during the filming...as evidenced by footage of Tara calling Trish "slutty" and "pond scum".

Jen was there, looking beautiful, and explained why she and Andrew did not work out. Their FRC was shown, and Jen cried a little. Chris asked her if they'd get back together, and she said, "Never say never...but not right now." IMO, she is still very much in love with Andrew. She also said she and Bill (from The Apprentice) only had dinner a few times and that he's way too busy with his life right now.

All in all, it was pretty boring. Still The Trish Show, for the most part. The outtakes were the best part of the show!

theorange1 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-27-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail theorange1 Click to send private message to theorange1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
when they first started ATFR, jessica and jesse were the first to be onstage and they did not seem that excited about their relationship. not nearly as touchy feely as they were on the show. Jessica said she has been looking at apartments in NY for herself but they won't live together. In my opinion, they seemed very unexcited and uncomfortable, not very in love! but it could have just been the situation, I guess

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Good recap sherebee!

The outakes were the best part. I loved when they showed Jesse acting out the part of Gollum from LOTR when he had purchased the diamond ring. Funny stuff

An IceCat Classic

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-27-04, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
I thought that thing he did with the ring was weird, but I guess it is because I have not watched LOTR... When they showed Jesse talking with his mouth full many times it grossed me out. The only really funny part in the outtakes to me was when him and Jenny talked about Bob and kissing the girls.

I also thought Jessica and Jesse looked very uncomfortable together, I don't really see this relationship lasting but who knows.

Poncho

05-27-04, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Yeah, the ring part wouldn't be funny to anyone who didn't see the movie.

I do agree with you about Jessica and Jesse looking uncomfortable together. I noticed it right from the start when Jessica was alone. She didn't seem enthusiastic. Then when Jesse came out, they seemed kind of blah about each other. That's the impression I got.

05-27-04, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Shereebie Click to send private message to Shereebie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Thanks Nookie! *Smooch*

Poncho, I knew that anyone who hadn't seen LOTR wouldn't get that clip and would just think Jesse was nuts. LOL! (It was really a good impersonation, though!)

Jesse was pretty affectionate with Jessica, I thought - but she looked like that was the last place she wanted to be. They definitely didn't look anything like Meredith and Ian did on their After The Final Rose show!

How many times did Jesse say 'unbelievable' throughout the season!? LOL!

beardance58 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-28-04, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail beardance58 Click to send private message to beardance58 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
>I do agree with you about
>Jessica and Jesse looking uncomfortable
>together. I noticed it right
>from the start when Jessica
>was alone. She didn't seem
>enthusiastic. Then when Jesse came
>out, they seemed kind of
>blah about each other. That's
>the impression I got.

Did anybody notice that Jesse didn't even give Jessica a chance to speak? I was, like, hello --let the girl say a few words. It's not all about you.

thisgirl8 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-27-04, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail thisgirl8 Click to send private message to thisgirl8 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
I felt the same way as most you did. Jessica and Jesse were not comfortable being there. It's almost like they have already broken up. There was no enthusiasm. I remember seeing the ATFR show with Andrew and Jen, and they were both so excited and ran towards each other.

Trish! UGH! That was terrible. Trish is such a hypocrit. She claims she took the high road....(what high road?) Tara just stated the truth about Trish from what Trish had portrayed about herself. She confronted Tara, which was unnecessary and stupid. Trish said just as much crap about Tara as Tara said about her.

What was up with Trish's comments about how women are jealous of her because she's tall, beautiful and thin?!?!?!?!?!
Trish needs to get her ugly, beady eyed face off of television for good.

I wouldn't mind seeing Tara as the next bachelorette? Any thoughts?

05-27-04, 11:52 AM (EST)
8. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Hi thisgirl!

I agree about Trish - ugh. I think Tara was blindsided by Trish's being there and just was not prepared - otherwise, she could have been ready for her! I don't know what planet Trish is living on, but I heard her saying things about the girls, just as they said things about her, so I don't know what high road she's talking about. I was waiting, not so patiently, for someone to call her on her hypocrisy, but I think everyone was so surprised she was even there that they didn't know WHAT to say. She had no place there. None.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-27-04, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Re: Why Trish Was There"
Gosh it all makes sense - why would she be there, unless Jesse wanted her to be? She is the only with whom he had a real connection - their physical chemistry reflected their emotional & philosophical chemistry - they are two bits of pond scum who could have a lot difficulty even coming up with stuff to say to get an I Never drinking game started. They woudl need Nick & Jenny to do the "I Never" part while they drank each other under the table.

05-27-04, 11:54 AM (EST)
9. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Yep. They ruined it by bringing Trish on. I was glad to see Tara walk off the stage. I have a feeling that if Tara were the next bachelorette, they would have a hard time finding men to go on the show after seeing her father and his guns

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
>Trish needs to get her ugly,
>beady eyed face off of
>television for good.

I did my imitation of bug-eyed Trash for someone at work today. I think I hurt one of my eyeballs.

lakercheer 4 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lakercheer Click to send private message to lakercheer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: After The Final Rose --Trish"
I was driven to this forum because I had to find out if other women are as disturbed by Trish as I am. Everytime she opened her mouth, made a facial jesture or just happened to be on camera I felt like I was back in High School reliving unpleasant encounters with imature girls that had a low self esteem. Trish has no class, no compassion, no empathy, no morals, and apparently her values are different from most grounded "nice girls". I found myself jaw dropped almost every time she was on camera because she was such a wretch to everyone-except of course the object of her desire. How could any one on the Bachelor have a meaningful conversation with someone so self-centered. She obviously doesn't get it - women don't like her - not because they are jealous- but because she is mean, hateful and narcasistic. Low self esteem seems to be her main problem - maybe her imoral choices are eating at her and she lashes out irrationally at others to protect her guilt ridden consious.
I would have walked out too if I were Tara, you can't begin to have a resonable or rational discussion with someone like her, and her wide eyed expressions reveal a hateful, evil person. You could feel the hate she was projecting through those steel black eyes, It was like she was burning a hole right through to your soul and sucking the life out of you- a definite power and control move. I hope I never meet anyone like her. I will turn the other way and RUN!!!

05-27-04, 09:37 PM (EST)
25. "RE: After The Final Rose --Trish"
Hi Lakercheer! Welcome to the board!

An IceCat Classic

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-27-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Thanks for the recap since I missed it also. In all fairness, these Bachelors have to kiss the girls. How else are they going to know if their widdle heart goes pitter patter?

TDeniseS 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-27-04, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TDeniseS Click to send private message to TDeniseS Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
> Trish pushed Tara on the 'inappropriate'
>thing, and Tara got pissed
>and stomped off the stage.
>The producers talked her into
>>

I was thinking "wtf" the whole time (as I switched back and forth between AI and Bachelor)....why was Trish even there. How desperate can ABC get....why did Chris keep brining up what each of them said....neither won so who gives a crap. Unbelievable! But I guess the show was so BORING that they could not give Jesse and Jessica the whole hour...because honestly, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM OR THEIR RELATIONSHIP.... I couldn't even sit through an entire episode of this season's Bachelor...

I bet Trish will get a job with ABC...... she is setting some type of record for number of guest appearances for a rejected media whore. They must be paying her to show up and act like a witch. How pathetic! I think the Bachelor series is DONE...they need to come up with something new. And too bad Jen didn't put aside her pride and take Andrew's money ....hahahahaha.. she'll regret her decision as she gets older and wishes she didn't have to work so hard.

I am done with the Bachelor/Bachelorette, American Idol,..... and the rest of so-called "reality" shows.....back to reading.

AMAI 1254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-27-04, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AMAI Click to send private message to AMAI Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What Happened "
because honestly, NO ONE CARES ABOUT THEM OR THEIR RELATIONSHIP....

From the sound of it, most of all - including them!!!

ropefish_3 84 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-27-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ropefish_3 Click to send private message to ropefish_3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Thanks for the recap. So Trish was the only one who asked Tara about the "inappropriate" comment? I was hoping she'd explain what she meant. And I'm not surprised J & J didn't look lovey dovey - he definitely seemed the "out of sight, out of mind" type. I hope Jessica didn't drop out of law school yet.

thisgirl8 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-27-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail thisgirl8 Click to send private message to thisgirl8 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
I don't know what the inappropriate comment meant. I seriously doubt they went "all the way." We never saw Tara in a bathing suit.

I think Jessica and Jesse are over. They didn't look like they were in love.

I think Tara would make a good bachelorette. She's beautiful. Besides I'd like to see how the guys react to her father and his guns.

All I know is that they have to come up with a more exciting bachelor (MINUS TRISH, or a TRISH-CLONE) soon, otherwise I won't be watching anymore.

At first I thought Jesse was attractive.....that is until he opened his mouth. He's got to be the dumbest jock out there. He may have an education, but he sure didn't come across very intelligent.

As for Trish's comments about how Jesse got the GOOD one, or the best one (whatever she said). She only said that to hurt Tara. If Trish really felt that, then she would have never come back to get "her boyfriend" ROFLMAO!!!! Her boyfriend?!?!?!?!?! Trish is just an idiot. Maybe if Jesse and jessica are over...then Trish will have a shot....for "her boyfriend" ROFLMAO!!!!!!!

Although, after seeing the short clip of Trish trying to "steal" Jesse away during Mandy's date, I'm convinced Jesse didn't want anything to do with the SLUT!. Yes I called her a slut! It's not slanderous if it's TRUE!

Sorry for my ramblings.......hope i didn't bore anyone to death....

Ok I'll stop now......

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-27-04, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Actually, Chris Harrison asked Tara all the "inappropriate" comments. He even said that all of America is inferring that Tara had sex with Jesse and that's what was "inappropriate". I thought she answered quite well without getting specific about an obviously private conversation they had...

Just my ever-to-be-humble-opinion.

ValleyGirl 377 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ValleyGirl Click to send private message to ValleyGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
hey samboohoo:
I just didn't feel the lvoe last night at all between J and J. It was like a couple who used to date getting back together to meet each other one more time, but without any strong chemistry. I just don't see it lasting, my final impression was they are both turned on more by their own careers than turned on by each other. Time will tell, but the Bachelor, as we know, doesn't have a very good track record for lasting relationships!

Best part of the whole show, by far, were the outtakes!

ohboy 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-27-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohboy Click to send private message to ohboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
I thought that they were probably dissapointed with the fact that once again trish was there. They need to end it with her. She has had her time in the spotlight. SHe is over.

Has anyone heard that she is like demanding that they make her the next bachlorette.

THE GIRL NEEDS A BOYFRIEND- as long as they are 35 of them who are married and there wives can watch or what the heck join in.

SHe is a slut and I think Tara nailed it right on the head when she said if you ever have kids they will see this and judge you the way the rest of the world did .

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Thanks"
Thanks everyone! I had to work late last night, and when I got home I was so exhausted. I did see the first 2 minutes and agree that they did seem distant and Jessica did not look like she was thrilled to be there.

Thanks again.

Samboohoo

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-28-04, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Thanks"
Hey samboohoo, thanks for asking!! We were under tornado warnings during the whole show last night here in OKC and I was so miffed. They tuned into ATFR about five mins till the end and then cut back out again. I guess being safe is more important than a TV show, but thanks again for the recaps everyone!!!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-27-04, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
Regarding Jesse and Jessica - I wonder if Jessica looked less than thrilled because she's still getting over the sting of watching the finale herself. After all, she may not have known - or suspected is probably more accurate - that Jesse slept with Tara, until she saw the finale last Wednesday.

Also, the episode showed he clearly wavered between the two women. She was not his slam-dunk first and only choice. That had to be damaging to what would have to already be a frail relationship.

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Have you given your TiVo a nice, firm handshake today?

05-27-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
21. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
I was laughing so hysterically when Chris actually asked Tara if she and Jesse had sex that I didn't hear her answer.

escapedude 250 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 06:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail escapedude Click to send private message to escapedude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
That was ridiculous.!
I bet Tara should have said, "Yeah Chris ..After putting out to Jessi I felt he should have picked me..I mean come on that was just "inappropriate"!

Chris should have asked Jessica what was up with her hair that night..

theorange1 9 desperate attention whore postings

05-27-04, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail theorange1 Click to send private message to theorange1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
That would have been hysterical...seeing the clips last night made me start to wonder again what she was thinking with her hair. I mean it made her face look ugly too and normally I think she is really pretty.

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings

05-28-04, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: What Happened -- After The Final Rose"
just check the latest video http://extratv.warnerbros.com/

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •