The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Extreme Makeover - Home Edition"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Meemo 3519 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-07-04, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Meemo Click to send private message to Meemo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Extreme Makeover - Home Edition"
I know that most of the world was watching "Friends" last night, but during commercials I was flipping over to EMHE where they were doing the apartment for the two firefighters.

Whoever came up with that idea (to try and live filming in that tiny space) should be fired - along with that annonying blonde woman that was hosting? the show. All she kept doing during the live 10 minute reveal was yell and upstage Ty.

Anyways, very disappointed that they chose to go with a live reveal. DID NOT WORK.

Half man, half amazing, all DAW

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition AZ_Leo 05-07-04 1
   RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition foxeyes2 05-19-04 2
 RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition izabel34 07-06-04 3
   RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition tribephyl 07-07-04 4
       RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition Karennz 07-08-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-07-04, 12:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition"
Agree with Meemo.

Love the regular show (often gets me to tear up when these families see the transformation). Not crazy about the live one. Definitely works better edited with the addition of the families comments.

foxeyes2 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-19-04, 09:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foxeyes2 Click to send private message to foxeyes2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition"
This is my favorite show. It is the only one I must watch every week.To me it is "When good things happen to deserving people". I really liked last weeks episode where they did the house with the mold for the kid who has allergies. The family seemed really close and very loving. I also agree that the live reveal didn't work that well but I think that may have been due to who had their apartment redone. If it had been other people it might have worked better.

izabel34 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-06-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail izabel34 Click to send private message to izabel34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition"
ROCKET SCIENCE LABORATORIES AND A MAJOR TELEVISION NETWORK WANT TO GIVE YOUR FAMILY A TOTAL MAKEOVER, IMPROVING YOUR HOME, YOUR WARDROBE, AND BEYOND. WE ARE LOOKING FOR REAL FAMILIES WITH INTERESTING STORIES TO STAR IN OUR NEW PRIMETIME REALITY SERIES.
FAMILIES IN LOS ANGELES NEEDED NOW!! IF YOUR FAMILY NEEDS IMPROVEMENT, PLEASE CALL 323-802-0644 OR EMAIL YOUR STORY TO MYFAMILYISNUMBER1@HOTMAIL.COM. CHILDREN MUST BE AT LEAST 5 YEARS OLD.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-07-04, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition"
ONCE IS ENOUGH!!!!

Sn'DCS©MMIV
Upon thee, Mike Darnell, I wish a most serious pox.

Karennz 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-08-04, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karennz Click to send private message to Karennz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Extreme Makeover - Home Edition"
Um well, yes, anyway...back to the topic.

I love the series. I adore the team with the occasional rotating member. Ty is an excellent leader and sort-of host. He reigns in the wackiness -- a little, anyway -- and his creative and carpentry skills absolutely shine!

I'm so happy they knocked off the manufactured drama & confrontations from the first few episodes. This is a great show with a great concept. It will continue to do well on its own because everybody loves a good story with a happy ending.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •