The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S32|Ep 5| East Coast Spoiler Thread..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Jims03 193 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-17-16, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims03 Click to send private message to Jims03 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-16 AT 00:22 AM (EST)

Yeah, definitely agree with you there.

I think it was one of those situations where Anna was presented with a lot of bad scenarios, and she just picked what seemed like the easier narrative to sell to people. It was a weird situation where both the Brains and the Beauties had the option to kiss and make up, and only the Brains ended up doing it. It would've been interesting to see what would've happened if both Anna/Tai and Aubry/Joe/Peter stayed strong, and who would break first. I kinda suspect it would still go the wrong way for Anna numbers-wise (Peter is a huge problem for her), but it would've been a more interesting scramble.

Should be interesting to see what happens to Michelle and Nick if the Beauty numbers start dwindling. Just getting past this one vote and the Julia thing gives them both way more leverage to make deals now (either individually or as a pair).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S32|Ep 5| East Coast Spoiler Thread...   Flowerpower1     03-16-16       
   Ill be watchin'...   tribephyl     03-16-16     1  
   two minute warning   tribephyl     03-16-16     2  
   Part 1...   tribephyl     03-16-16     3  
   Part 2...   tribephyl     03-16-16     4  
   Part 3...   tribephyl     03-16-16     5  
   Part 4...   tribephyl     03-16-16     6  
   Part 5...   tribephyl     03-16-16     7  
     RE: Part 5...   Sheldor     03-16-16     8  
   Next time on...   tribephyl     03-16-16     9  
   Wow, incredibly bad luck!   Jims03     03-16-16     10  
     RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   michel2     03-16-16     11  
         RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   PepeLePew13     03-16-16     12  
         RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   Jims03     03-16-16     13  
             RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   SquidProQuo     03-16-16     14  
                 RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   michel2     03-17-16     16  
                     RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   SquidProQuo     03-17-16     20  
                         RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   kingfish     03-17-16     22  
                             RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   SquidProQuo     03-17-16     23  
                                 RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   Bebo     03-17-16     24  
                                     RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   kingfish     03-18-16     25  
             RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   michel2     03-17-16     15  
                 RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   Jims03     03-17-16     17  
                 RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   PepeLePew13     03-17-16     18  
                     RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   SquidProQuo     03-17-16     19  
                         RE: Wow, incredibly bad luck!   Sheldor     03-17-16     21  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •