The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"AI"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences American Idol General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kpaiger 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-04, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kpaiger Click to send private message to kpaiger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"AI"
I think regardless of whether Jennifer was voted out (which she should NOT have been) Latoya and Phantasia should not have been in the bottom 3! Furthermore, I did not like the way the Group A/Group B stunt was handled - I think it ended up demeaning Jasmine and Diana. It is true about the judges, well, specifically Simon, for letting this kid get here in the first place!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: AI dottie1032 04-22-04 1
 RE: AI Ricky 04-22-04 2
 RE: AI greenmonstah 04-22-04 3
   RE: AI Parodiva 04-22-04 4
 RE: AI SurvivorBlows 04-22-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dottie1032 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-22-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dottie1032 Click to send private message to dottie1032 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: AI"
I have to admit that is true. But come on America vote with your head not your heart. John Stevens CAN'T sing!!!! All it is...is pity votes....

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-22-04, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: AI"
I agree. Diana and Jasmine had great performances which were overlooked by all of this hoopla. They deserve to be there as much as Jennifer or Latoya or anyone else.

P.S. - Love the Phantasia spelling

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: AI"
Phantasia is great. I read that Jennifer was voted out because of a fone problem in the mid west. And by the way, your post would have been a perfect phit under an existing thread.

Parodiva 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-22-04, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Parodiva Click to send private message to Parodiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: AI"
I definitely agree that "AI" is a popularity contest among voters, and people are voting for who they know, who hails from their geographic area, who looks the best, etc., and not for the contestants' talent. I agree that the best singers were in the bottom 3 on the 4/21/04 show. I definitely agree that "AI" should limit their votes to 3 per phone line per night. We might just wind up with a WORTHY idol!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-22-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: AI"
Locking as a duplicate... plus this topic name is worthless

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •