The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 14 (Finale) I..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Pirate's Court"
The sun sets on the ship and the lanterns are lit.

*ding –ding* All pirates to mid ships.

Ben walks up to the Captain’s perch. Jay and Christa walk to their “black” spots.
(My goodness, Christa has pushed most of her chest up and out the vest she is wearing.)

Host: Marked Pirates, you know where to stand. The Host whistles.

The Ghost starts pouring over the side of the ship. They take a seat and wait for the Host.
(They look pretty mean. Lot’s of black make-up.)

The Host: Once again, everybody welcome back to Pirate’s Court. This is the time and place for everyone to have their say. It’s a very different kind of Court tonight.

Host: This past expedition, Ben found his way to the First Mate’s treasure. *The host smiles* You are now guaranteed to run for Captain Steels treasure. There’s no chance of mutiny you are safe.

Christa and Jay you will have your say when you get to defend yourselves.

And the Ghost...You will have your say tonight when you cast your ballots.
It is you who holds the power.

Ben, Congratulations Mate! How’s it feel?

Ben: I’ve always said I wanted to be Captain. No better time or place to have fallen into it. I’m ready to run for the treasure. I ready to own it.

Host: I think we’ll get right to it. Game time. Christa, defend yourself.

Christa: I came into this game with a clear cut strategy that has worked for me so far. *Joe Don frowning* Which in the beginning was to lay low and find a person to work with who was more aggressive. Although it may have seemed I wasn’t playing. Everybody knows I came here to play for my daughter. *Kendra closes her eyes and sighs* I want to go for Captain Steel’s treasure because of my daughter. I need the money. It’s the reason for everything I do in my life. So I just hope you consider my daughter. (We finally see a shot of Cheryl, may she finally rest in peace.) And give me opportunity to go for the treasure.
*she looks at the Host*

Host: Jay...Defend yourself.

Jay’s hands are folded against his chin, as in prayer. He rocks back and forth.

Jay: If this is a popularity contest, or a beauty pagent I know I’m going to lose for sure. I’m sure I’m not very popular over there these days. *several angry looks* It’s no secret the kind of game I played. Everybody knows I had something to do with their leaving, if not directly responsible altogether for it. As a matter of fact, I probably black spotted everybody sitting over there. I probably got my hands dirty getting votes against everybody.
I was the mean dirty pirate. Which is what I believe pirates were! You didn’t read about princess pirates, or super-sweet pirates, they were cut throat.
And I’ve played a cut throat game, and that’s why I am deserving. With that said, just remember I’m a nice guy. I just do bad things. OK?
*Joe Don smiles as if he’s finally gotten it. Louie gives a big grin.*

Host: Alright let’s open it up.
This is the time to get anything off your chest. This is your opportunity.

Host: Nessa you seem to be bursting. What’s going on?

Nessa: I’ll start with Jay. Seems you went out of your way to do things, just to be evil, things you didn’t need to do. Where’d all that come from? The lies, manipulations, excessive cruelty to everyone here.
*she turns around* And Ben, you were right there with him. You sabotages Louie’s expedition, I find that sad. I thought I meant more to you than that.

Host: Unfortunately Nessa, Ben’s not on trial tonight.

Nessa: That’s alright; I can still give him a piece of my mind.

Host: Cheryl, what’s going on in your mind?

Cheryl: This is going to be a tough decision. I don’t respect anyone standing before us tonight. Not one of them. I think they should all go. When they come out and backstab and lie and cheat, that shows me that’s how they are in real life. There’s a right way to win money and a wrong way. I went about it the right way, trying my hardest to win treasure. Now the whole world knows you have faults.

Host: Kendra?

Kendra: How does it feel to stand there? You two put me up me up so many times. 6 times I stood up there. Christa pulls out the pity card. Her daughter. Woe is me. Set an example for her. Get a job. Show her how to stand on your own two feet. (Ouch!)
*she looks at Jay* I don’t like the way you played.
*she looks at Christa* I think you are week.

Host: Joedon (as if it’s one word)

Joe Don: Jay, man. I’m indifferent with you. If you want to play it dirty, that’s your business. You’re not a Pirate Master, you’re a Puppet Master. Now you have to answer for what you’ve done. I knew it would come back on you. Christa, you know how I feel about you, I’m not going to rip on you. From my viewpoint, you were being controlled by Jay the majority of the time. You’re following not leading. If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.

Host: Azmyth, What do you have to say tonight. (Azmyth has his dreads up and black around his eyes. He really looks like a ghost.)

Azmyth: I don’t have much for Christa. She floated by and was at the right place at the right time.
Jay with all his lies and deceit, who’s to say anything he said, was the truth. It’s all strategy, right? It’s disappointing to see this very bright, brilliant man act the way he does. So let’s see where that lies.

Host: John, What’s your take on these two pirates?

John: (Now with a full beard) Jay’s abilities at deception are rather impressive. The fact that he was able to deceive everybody all the time. It seemed to me that everyone was after him. * Jay is nodding his head in agreement. He breaks into a smile.) He was able to overcome great adversity.
Whereas Christa’s big heart was for the men. The spirit of the Crew. It takes something more than Macavailian (sp?) tactics to keep a pirate crew together. I believe in Christa, she may not have tricks, but I believe in her, *Christa is grinning wildly* no matter how soft you think she is.

They did not show any questions from Christian, Joy, Jupiter, Laurel, or Louie.

Host: Jay one last chance to close your defense.

Jay: I did come and play an aggressive game. There are some things you may see as deceiving. I’m not ashamed of the things I did, because I came to play a game.
Being Pirate Master, blodies your hands. I don’t think you can play the game without blood. If you think you can get through it with out deciept, then you are gravely mistaken. That’s all I got Cameron. * he lowers his head*

Host: Christa

Christa: I’m sorry if anyone thinks my talking about my daughter is anything more than it is. It is the truth. She is my life and that’s why I’m here. That’s all. *she lowers her head*

Host: Alright! It’s time to cast your ballots. You have two cards. One for each Pirate. Mutiny is not an option.

You may not like your choice, buy you need to make one. One by one move to the dagger and cast your ballot.

Azmyth removes the cover. He impales his card. Next up is Jupiter, (It’s quite dark and I can’t tell who is voting)

Host: 13 Ghost, 13 ballots. Let’s see what you’ve done.
He slowly pulls the cards off the knife and walks back to his place.
*the host fans the cards out*
I have the results to the ballots. You both got ballots.
Christa, (about 30 seconds later) you got one.
Jay, you got 12.

Jay, your voyage is ended. *he hangs his head*

Christa smiles a triumphant smile.

Host: Jay you will not be cut adrift tonight, but you can no longer play for the treasure. You will join the ranks of the ghost. (The look on Jays face is priceless; I’m really a goner now, with all these people who hate me.)

Azmyth has a wild crazy eye look going on. Looks quite evil to me.

Host: You will all stay aboard this ship and continue the adventure.

Christa, here’s your coat, please go up and join Ben.
She walks up and stands by Ben.

Host: Jay you may join the ghost. * They seem to be licking their lips and waiting to pounce. Again Azmyth gets a crazed look towards Jay.

May I tell you all, this adventure is not over! You all will have a role to play.

Jay Confessional: I don’t know what’s going on. I was hoping to leave and get away from the ghost. I’m hoping I have a chance to help them. There is one I would like to see win.

Host: Pirate’s Court is adjourned.

Captain, it’s your ship.

Everyone walks off.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pirate Master Episode 14 (Finale) I...   vince3     08-27-07       
   Last Time On: The Host's Summary of...   kircon     08-28-07     1  
   One Becomes Three   kircon     08-28-07     2  
   First Mates Expedition, Part 1   kircon     08-28-07     3  
   First Mates Expedition, Part 2   kircon     08-28-07     4  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   kircon     08-28-07     5  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   byoffer     08-28-07     6  
   Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     7  
     RE: Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     8  
         RE: Pirate's Court   Asrai     08-28-07     9  
   The Ghost Invade the Ship   kircon     08-28-07     10  
   The Last Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     11  
     RE: The Last Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     12  
         RE: The Last Pirate's Court   fullofgrace2470     08-28-07     13  
   The Pirate Master!   kircon     08-28-07     14  
     RE: The Pirate Master!   Max Headroom     08-29-07     18  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   fullofgrace2470     08-28-07     15  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-28-07     17  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   joejasmine     08-29-07     19  
             RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-30-07     21  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Puffy     08-28-07     16  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   michel     08-29-07     20  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-30-07     22  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   AyaK     08-31-07     23  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   bullzeye     08-31-07     24  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   agman     11-16-07     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •