The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 14 (Finale) I..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-07, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "One Becomes Three"
Christa, Ben and Jay walk into the crew’s quarters. There is food and a note waiting for them on the table.

Christa reads the note:

Crew~
Congratulations!
You’ve made it to the
final 3!
The Adventure Continues
~ Cameron

Ben says they are eating like Kings and Queens, Man!

Christa says she can’t breathe right now.

Ben Confessional: Final 3 is just starting to sink in. A little bread, cheese, and vino. It is such a relief to be here. I thought my time was up.

While spreading cheese on some bread, Jay says it’s sad to see Louie go, but, you know what, we’re sitting here final three, “I ain’t that sad.”

Ben says: “I’ll never forget him man, a good fallen solider.”

Christa looks at Ben with a smirk.

Ben Confessional: This was the hardest Pirate’s Court so far. Louie’s my boy, and to look him in the face and tell him I was the reason he was going, was hard. But I’m not quitting, so good by buddy!

Ben tells Jay and Christ that he’s proud to be here with them. “This is exactly who I wanted to be here with.

Jay with a full mouth of food says they all made there choices to support each other up to this point.

(I swear I heard a zipper sound)

Jay Confessional: Christa is my best friend, but my relationship with Ben is really my strongest relationship on the ship.

Christa empties the wine into the captain’s tea cups. They all toast. “To The final Three! *clink*

Jay Confessional: At Pirate’s Court, I was in the sweetest position. I could have cut Ben adrift and I hope it wasn’t the biggest mistake I have made in my life.

Jay asks what they think.

Ben states: “On that day, the best MAN will take it.”

* ringgggggggggggggggg*

The Opening Credits roll

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pirate Master Episode 14 (Finale) I...   vince3     08-27-07       
   Last Time On: The Host's Summary of...   kircon     08-28-07     1  
   One Becomes Three   kircon     08-28-07     2  
   First Mates Expedition, Part 1   kircon     08-28-07     3  
   First Mates Expedition, Part 2   kircon     08-28-07     4  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   kircon     08-28-07     5  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   byoffer     08-28-07     6  
   Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     7  
     RE: Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     8  
         RE: Pirate's Court   Asrai     08-28-07     9  
   The Ghost Invade the Ship   kircon     08-28-07     10  
   The Last Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     11  
     RE: The Last Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     12  
         RE: The Last Pirate's Court   fullofgrace2470     08-28-07     13  
   The Pirate Master!   kircon     08-28-07     14  
     RE: The Pirate Master!   Max Headroom     08-29-07     18  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   fullofgrace2470     08-28-07     15  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-28-07     17  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   joejasmine     08-29-07     19  
             RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-30-07     21  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Puffy     08-28-07     16  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   michel     08-29-07     20  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-30-07     22  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   AyaK     08-31-07     23  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   bullzeye     08-31-07     24  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   agman     11-16-07     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •