The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 14 (Finale) I..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-07, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "The Last Pirate's Court"
The moon appears from under a cloud, we see the ship.

*ding –ding* All Ghost and Pirates to mid ships.

Everyone files in.

Welcome to Pirates Court. This is the time and place where everyone gets their say.
This will be the final Pirates Court on this Voyage. As Captain Ben and Officer Christa prepare to find Captain Henry Steel’s Treasure. Said to be worth half a million dollars.

They can’t do it alone. Ben and Christ need to recruit 3 ghosts each to help them on their crew, to find the treasure.

You will have your say when you make a case for yourself. Why you would be on either of their crew. Ben & Christa will have their say when they choose you.

To make it fair, Ben you will pick one man and two women. Christa you will pick two men and one woman.

Pirates Court is in session: Who wants to play? Let me see your hands.

I’ll start with Louie, why should they choose you?

Louie: I give everything I have. I don’t care who I’m running with or what crew I’m on, I’m going for it. If you want me, I have everything to give. You got me.

Cheryl? This is why I’m here. Competition. I’ve got it all. I’ve got the mind, athletics, and the heart. No matter what team I’m on I will play 100 percent for whomever.

Sean? I can run like a horse, swim like a fish and hold my breath like a whale. I have it all, cunning, intelligent, driven, and capable. You have a chance to put together an elite crew of pirates. I’d bend over backwards to make sure either one of you wins.

Jupiter, are you going to play? I really want to. First of all I helped win 6 out of eight expeditions. I am willing to give either one of you guys 100 percent.

Azmyth? I have endurance for days. I’ve pulled out three plus treasure’s myself. I’m always on a lookout for what ever. I’m here to be on whoever’s crew and fight for the gold.

John, I saw your hand up, make a case for yourself.
Ben, I don’t know you that well, some of the things I’ve heard aren’t positive. I find I haven’t invested in your spirit, so I will not avail myself to you Ben.
Christa, I believe in you. I think you deserve it and you own it. You will be the Pirate Master. And I want to be there for as much as I can give. *Christa has a large smile*

Nessa? I’m a bad a$$ Cameron. Full package, running, I want to be part of it. Just the chance to run another expedition.
Host: who would you want to run with? Make no mistake, which ever crew I was on , I would give above and beyond. But if I had to narrow it down, I would choose to see a female Pirate Master.

Jay? I’ve been on a lot of expeditions with both of you. My record speaks for itself. I want to put it out there; I do believe Christa will win the Pirate Master. Christa, I know you want me by your side at the end, but look around me and make the best team to give you the win. It’s important for you to take home the money. I think some have fresher legs than I do. Make your own decision, and if you don’t choose me, not hard feelings. *he looks at the Host and says, that’s all I’ve got.

Kendra, Make your case.
Christa I will offer myself only to you. I know there are faster women, but if you can use me, I offer myself to you.

Joe Don? Ben you have a lot of strong males who would serve you better than me. Christa, I’d love to see you take this thing, I really would. My alliance is to you. You know how I roll. *he bows his head* you know how I roll. *he bows his head again.

Host: You’ve heard everything. Ben let’s start with you, do you have any questions?

Yeah I do. Oh, I like what you’re doing to me. I’m the underdog. You know what; you have no idea what you all just did. You’ve started a battle, and I’m going to prove to everybody what I’ve got. For Sure. People look at me and don’t expect a lot, but, This is my time, everything has led to this. I got a general idea of what I want. So for the people who come with me, I will split everything I got. 80 grand. I will let my record speak for itself. I’ve lost two expeditions, and one because I was an a$$. *chuckles from the crew* I’ve won eleven expeditions in a row. So think about it long and hard. Who do you want to bank on? I’m only getting meaner by the minute, so let’s get it on. *Sean smiles and shakes his head in agreement.

Host: Christa, what would you like to say?
I’m in this game for one treasure and it’s a big one. Tomorrow, Captain Steel’s treasure will be mine. I hope you believe in me. I’ve played with my heart and my gut. And that is the way I will choose my crew. Far as the money goes I have 70 thousand dollars that I would like to give you.

Host: So is this play or pay? Christa states if she wins. She has to take money home to her kid.

Host: This time you are choosing for players on your crew. Choose wisely. You have 14 cards in your wallet. Choose three.
Drums play while the two choose.

Alright Lets see what you have done. The Host takes the cards.

The Host calls a member from each crew

First member of Ben’s crew, the Black Crew is Cheryl, Azmyth, and Nessa

First member of Christa crew, the Red crew is John, Jay, and Nessa

We have a situation.

Ben offers 10 thousand dollars win or lose. A little insurance policy.

Christa counters with Jay and John’s share of the money.
John says, don’t even think about offering me money, I’m willing to fight for you.
Christa will match Ben’s 10 thousand insurance and add 59 thousand if they win.

Nessa says she’s not good at math but will choose to run with Christa.

Ben chooses Jupiter to fill the spot.

The crews will stay aboard the ship, while the Ghost will be cut adrift.

Host: Your voyage has ended. The Ghost climb overboard into the boat.

Captain, Cut these Ghost adrift.

*ching* Ben didn’t cut through all the way, and uses his hand to break the rope.

*Louie’s laughter is heard disappearing into the darkness*

Ben Confessional: The Black Crew consist of myself, Azmyth, Cheryl, and Jupiter. Very hard core. Ready to rock.

Christa Confessional: The Red Crew is me and Jay and Nessa and John. Crew of second chances. The Misfits.
I choose this crew because they all deserved a second chance.

Nessa Confessional: There was a bidding war over me. I’m on a final crew for the last expedition. It feels good to be wanted.
Nessa tells Christa that she’s told everyone they underestimated Christa, there’s more to her than meets the eye. People don’t get that. And I want to see a female Pirate Master. I’m going to kick a$$. I want to see Christa win.

Ben Confessional: I put all the money I’ve won on the line. Because people want Christa to win, it lit a fire under me. When I get out there, I’m locked in.

*Azmyth pulls a piece of glass from Ben’s foot*
I’m gonna run till I die. This is going to be nuts, dude.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pirate Master Episode 14 (Finale) I...   vince3     08-27-07       
   Last Time On: The Host's Summary of...   kircon     08-28-07     1  
   One Becomes Three   kircon     08-28-07     2  
   First Mates Expedition, Part 1   kircon     08-28-07     3  
   First Mates Expedition, Part 2   kircon     08-28-07     4  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   kircon     08-28-07     5  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   byoffer     08-28-07     6  
   Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     7  
     RE: Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     8  
         RE: Pirate's Court   Asrai     08-28-07     9  
   The Ghost Invade the Ship   kircon     08-28-07     10  
   The Last Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     11  
     RE: The Last Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     12  
         RE: The Last Pirate's Court   fullofgrace2470     08-28-07     13  
   The Pirate Master!   kircon     08-28-07     14  
     RE: The Pirate Master!   Max Headroom     08-29-07     18  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   fullofgrace2470     08-28-07     15  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-28-07     17  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   joejasmine     08-29-07     19  
             RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-30-07     21  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Puffy     08-28-07     16  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   michel     08-29-07     20  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-30-07     22  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   AyaK     08-31-07     23  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   bullzeye     08-31-07     24  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   agman     11-16-07     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •