The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pirate Master Episode 14 (Finale) I..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Pirate Master Forum (Protected)
Current Message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The Ghost Invade the Ship"
The Ghost file into the crews’ quarters, inspecting everything.

Jay walks over to his bunk.

Jay Confessional: (his title now says Jay Ghost Crew) I’m not ashamed of the game I played. I came to play Pirate Master, not Princess Master.

A lot of talking is going on. Jay is talking to Kendra.

Joe Don Confessional: I’m rooting for Christa. I think Christa has utilized her physical body, and her gentleness. So it’s like this, *he looks like he’s juggling melons in slow motion*, blond hair, big breasted, woman, that you have a difficult time voting against.

Jupiter tells Joe Don she would like to see Christa beat Ben. Joe Don thinks it would be cool for a female to beat a male. Nessa smiles. (Was he this odd before he left?)

Nessa Confessional: I think Christa deserves to be Pirate Master. People underestimated her because of the sweetness. I always thought there was more to Christa than meets the eye. I think she proved that by the way she played the game.

Christa tells Jay she hopes people see she played the game smartly. (Doesn’t matter any more) Like I totally did!

Christa Confessional: I desire to win the game. I played it very hard. My niceness and whatever I did was my personality but it was also my game. I believe 100 percent I’m going to win that treasure. I know I can...whine...whine.....whine.

The sun rises over the ship.

Captain Ben calls orders to the entire crew. He likes being captain.

Ben Confessional: I have no idea why the ghosts are still around. It makes me a little uneasy. He barks more orders.

Ben tells Laurel she looks good in the jacket but she doesn’t deserve it. She tells him to go away. But to coast through like you did. He tells her, “thanks for being my little personal secretary.” She yells at him to get away. She finally screams, “I’M THE GHOST CAPTAIN!!! She keeps screaming, while he tries to talk.

Laurel Confessional: Ben tries to come across as positive, but, he’s such a faker.

She asks if he wants to do work while he’s standing there. He says no, I’ll just watch my personal secretary.

All the girls are lying around saying they won’t work till they are paid. Alexis says he can get the ship to where he needs it.

Ben Confessional: It’s frustrating when things need to be done and only half the crew wants to work. There are people who will do the work. *they show Cheryl and Azmyth pulling rope. I’ll do it all myself if I half to.

Jupiter Confessional: Nobody wanted to support the fact that Ben was Captain. But I did, like I got your back buddy. There could be potential for Ghost to be able to make some money.

The ship is in full sail. Louie is at the wheel. He is glad to be back on board. “You just got to love it and suck it all in. It’s a good sailing day.

Louie walks over and shakes Ben’s hand. Ben says there is something he wanted to go over with Louie.
It’s been a crazy week. A lot of things went down. It was not a high point in my life. I would like to make it right.
Would you accept the 12 thousand dollars I made during that expedition? Louie says, “I will take it.”
Ben says, I know it won’t make it right. Louie says,:”I forgive you, man, it’s a game.” Ben says, I really respect you, and it hurt me to do it. I went through with it, pulled the trigger, and there’s no turning back.

Ben Confessional: I feel better about Louie and now I can sit back and clear my head and ready for Captain Steel’s treasure.

Jay is talking with Christa, telling her to go big and win.

Jay Confessional: Ben and I are tight, he’s a cool dude. But when it comes down to him or Christa, I’m going to root for Christa. Because I think she needs it more. I think she’s a better person.

He tells Christa, I’ve got faith.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Pirate Master Episode 14 (Finale) I...   vince3     08-27-07       
   Last Time On: The Host's Summary of...   kircon     08-28-07     1  
   One Becomes Three   kircon     08-28-07     2  
   First Mates Expedition, Part 1   kircon     08-28-07     3  
   First Mates Expedition, Part 2   kircon     08-28-07     4  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   kircon     08-28-07     5  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   byoffer     08-28-07     6  
   Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     7  
     RE: Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     8  
         RE: Pirate's Court   Asrai     08-28-07     9  
   The Ghost Invade the Ship   kircon     08-28-07     10  
   The Last Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     11  
     RE: The Last Pirate's Court   kircon     08-28-07     12  
         RE: The Last Pirate's Court   fullofgrace2470     08-28-07     13  
   The Pirate Master!   kircon     08-28-07     14  
     RE: The Pirate Master!   Max Headroom     08-29-07     18  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   fullofgrace2470     08-28-07     15  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-28-07     17  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   joejasmine     08-29-07     19  
             RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-30-07     21  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Puffy     08-28-07     16  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   michel     08-29-07     20  
     RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   Loree     08-30-07     22  
         RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   AyaK     08-31-07     23  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   bullzeye     08-31-07     24  
   RE: Pirate Master Episode 14 (Final...   agman     11-16-07     25  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •