The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 32| Confessionals Tracker"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4375 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-16, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Ep 11 Confessionals"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-16 AT 07:19 AM (EST)

episode             | I | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7M| 8 | 9 | 10| 11| total

Aubry Ch Go D | . | 3 | . | 1 | . | 1 | 4 | 8 | 2 | 7 | 5 | 4 | 35
Tai Go Go D | 1 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 1 | 5 | 2 | 2 | 1 | 3 | 7 | 3 | 34
KyleJason To Ch D | 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 2 | 1 | . | 5 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 7 | 29
Michele Go Ch D | . | 2 | 1 | . | . | 2 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 2 | 6 | 24
Cydney Go Ch D | . | 3 | 1 | 2 | 1 | 1 | . | 1 | 5 | 3 | 1 | 4 | 22
Julia Go To/Go D | . | 1 | 1 | . | . | 1 | 3 | . | 1 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 15X
Joe Ch Go D | 1 | 1 | 2 | . | . | . | 4 | 1 | 1 | 2 | . | . | 12

Eliminated

Darnell To | . | 2 | 2X
Jennifer To | . | 2 | 5 | 7X
Liz Ch | . | 3 | 4 | 2 | 9X
Caleb Go | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | . | 6X
Alecia To | . | 4 | 4 | 3 | 1 | 12X
Anna Go Go | 1 | 3 | . | 1 | . | 3 | 8X
Peter Ch Go | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 4 | 16X
Neal Ch Ch D | . | 3 | 1 | 1 | . | 1 | . | 5 | 11X
Nick Go Ch D | 1 | 2 | . | 1 | . | 1 | 5 | 9 | 2 | 21X
Debbie Ch Ch D | 1 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 3 | 2 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 2 | 23X
Scot To Go D | 1 | 4 | 2 | 3 | . | 5 | 2 | 5 | 1 | 5 | 5 | 33X
Julia Go To/Go D | . | 1 | 1 | . | . | 1 | 3 | . | 1 | 3 | 2 | 3 | 15X

This episode had a lot of players with shifts in their confessionals. The largest shift was with Jason who spiked 5 confessionals moving from 2 to 7. He was the one blindsided and his first couple of confessionals tell us about it. He lost not only his idol but his partner in the game and notes that from here on out he will have to scramble.He notes he can't let them see me angry....while Tai appears to have a "big ole heart", he sure flips a lot. Then he tells us that he will do the same to him, and he'll deserve it. He won't give up, he'll do it for his family, he'll find a crack.I'm at the bottom but there is a way, there is always a way, but need to find it in time. Then, he tells us that he has a plan for Tai, with Michele and Julia but he needs Cydney, I was once tight with her, we need her or I am screwed. Need the numbers to get Tai, doesn't mean he's going, could play his idol and one of us goes home.

Jason is at the heart of the story because he was the one that was the most blindsided and lost the most. Clearly, a turning point in his game. But, I have to say that I looked at the content of his confessionals quite positively. He's not giving up, his purpose is still strong, and he'll find the crack and make the plan. He was very calculating and composed. Well played.

The next largest spike was from Michele. She went from 2 to 6. Her first 3 confessionals were after the RC, she told us her plan to get back in touch with her alliance, make them trust her, and to reconnect. She does it by being happy, humble and staying sane....she's now reintegrated. The next 2 confessionals were about her feelings when her alliance wanted to vote Julia out, and then her relief when she and Cydney were going to vote Tai instead...it was killing her. The last confessional of the episode before TC was hers: Alot is riding on tonights TC with me, I have a decision to make regarding Julia and my alliance, I don’t want to backstab either, I’m struggling, all I can do is do what’s best for me and play my game.

All I can say is that we will see if what she ended up doing was best for her game play in the next episode. Frankly, I think she's doomed. When I review her voting record I see that she's voted out her closest ally twice! Nick and then Julia. Hmmmm?

Cydney also has a spike from 1 to 4, which is indeed a red flag. Her first confessional is narrational regarding the RC..."I was just cheesing". Next was narrational as well, we need to keep our relationship with Tai strong right now, but later we can use Michele. Her third confessional is a bit arrogant, at the end of the day I put myself in a great position, options open, if I have to go against my alliance to get Tai out, I will if it's best for my game, not a we game, a me game, a win-win for me." Her last confessional: Michele and I have options, we can either blindside Tai, or Julia.

Cydney indeed has options at this point, but time is running out, and soon she will have no options left. We see that she is calling out Aubry in the next episode, would you vote with them or with me? Cydney may have just missed her window of opportunity? Like Michele, we will see.

Tai had the largest drop down in confessionals going from 7 to 3. He first tells us about the smallest guy taking out the biggest guy, this is him taking control of his game. Next, is the empathetic confessional about betraying Jason and wanting to make amends with him. We see him do it, but we see Jason handle extremely well while Tai, not so much. His last confessional talks about hearing his name and not being comfortable with Michele and Cydney and that he will play his advantage or HI and not go home with them in his pocket.

As long as Tai is in the game with the HI and the advantage he will have a target on his back. He is the shield that most will want to get rid of. He's clearly at risk.

Aubry dropped from 5 - 4. Her first confessionals were narrational, yay, we got out Scot now it will be easy to get rid of Jason, and wow, I'm in a helicopter. More narration: Michele has proved herself. Her next confessional was the dynamic one: Since the reward it’s 4 plus Michele. It seems like a super easy vote right now to get out Jason, but I am not sure that that is the best move right now. Jason is a physical threat but he's also a very polarizing character, there will be people that love him and people that hate him on the jury, so I don’t think he can win. Julia, otoh is good at challenges, she’s proven herself to be strategic enough to be able to dodge and manuever to keep herself in this game. Julia needs to go.

Clearly, steering the vote to Julia is engineered by Aubry.

Joe: Status quo with 0 confessionals.

High Risk: Jason, strictly because he had such a large spike I have to put him at high risk. Frankly, I look at this as the start of his final arc and personally, I think he will be safe for the next episode.
Michele: Michele has the highest spike ever with 6 confessionals. She made a grave error in telling Jiffy that she memorized all of the symbols and numbers when winning the IC. She was unable to make the big move last week to disarm Tai, and turned instead on her closest ally in the game. We also know that Tai thinks she is the biggest threat. Very high risk indeed.
Cydney: She had the chance to make a move as well but didn't. Now her time to make that move is running out. We see her pressing Aubry to make a decision on who to go with. Is she pressing a little too hard? If she doesn't win immunity, she is in trouble, her game play is getting noticed.
Tai: Tai trusts Aubry now, but as long as he has the HI and the advantage he will be the biggest target in the game. If he doesn't use either of his advantages this week, he'll be toast.

Safe: Aubry and Joe. Aubry is at a pivotal point. She is the one that will direct the boot again, perhaps, but she's torn. So, the question remains, what will Aubry do? Joe...of course he will do what ever Aubry does and apparently, he's not in the cross hairs this week as long as there are "real" players to consider.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   Flowerpower1     02-20-16       
   RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   Sheldor     02-21-16     1  
     RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   tribephyl     02-21-16     3  
     RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   michel2     02-21-16     5  
   RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   kingfish     02-21-16     2  
   RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   michel2     02-21-16     4  
     Thanks!   Flowerpower1     02-21-16     6  
   Episode 2 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     02-26-16     7  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals...   Sheldor     02-26-16     8  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals...   michel2     02-27-16     9  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals...   Sheldor     02-27-16     10  
   An Historical Perspective...   Flowerpower1     03-03-16     11  
   Episode 3, Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-05-16     12  
     RE: Episode 3, Confessionals   SquidProQuo     03-05-16     13  
         RE: Episode 3, Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-05-16     14  
             RE: Episode 3, Confessionals   tribephyl     03-06-16     15  
   Episode 4, Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-15-16     16  
     RE: Episode 4, Confessionals   Sheldor     03-15-16     17  
   Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-16     18  
   Episode 6 confessionals...   Flowerpower1     03-25-16     19  
   Previous Winners Counts   Flowerpower1     03-27-16     20  
     RE: Previous Winners Counts   CTgirl     03-28-16     21  
         RE: Previous Winners Counts   Flowerpower1     03-29-16     22  
             RE: Previous Winners Counts   CTgirl     03-29-16     23  
                 RE: Previous Winners Counts   SquidProQuo     03-29-16     24  
                     RE: Previous Winners Counts   Flowerpower1     03-29-16     25  
                     RE: Previous Winners Counts   Sheldor     03-29-16     26  
                         RE: Previous Winners Counts   SquidProQuo     03-29-16     27  
                         RE: Previous Winners Counts   Flowerpower1     03-29-16     28  
     RE: Previous Winners Counts   michel2     03-29-16     29  
   Episode 7 Confessionals, Merge   Flowerpower1     04-01-16     30  
   Episode 8, Jocks vs. the Pretty Peo...   Flowerpower1     04-08-16     31  
     RE: Episode 8, Jocks vs. the Pretty...   SquidProQuo     04-09-16     32  
     RE: Episode 8, Jocks vs. the Pretty...   tribephyl     04-10-16     33  
         RE: Episode 8, Jocks vs. the Pretty...   Flowerpower1     04-10-16     34  
   Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   Flowerpower1     04-19-16     35  
     RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   michel2     04-19-16     36  
         RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   Flowerpower1     04-19-16     37  
             RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   michel2     04-19-16     38  
         RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   Sheldor     04-19-16     39  
             RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   Flowerpower1     04-19-16     40  
                 RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   michel2     04-20-16     41  
   Ep 10 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     04-27-16     42  
     RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   Sheldor     04-27-16     43  
         RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     04-27-16     44  
             RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   michel2     04-27-16     46  
         RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   michel2     04-27-16     45  
             RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   Sheldor     04-27-16     47  
   Ep 11 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-04-16     48  
     RE: Ep 11 Confessionals   michel2     05-04-16     49  
         RE: Ep 11 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-04-16     50  
             RE: Ep 11 Confessionals   Bebo     05-04-16     51  
     RE: Ep 11 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-07-16     52  
   Episode 2 confessionals...   Flowerpower1     05-09-16     53  
     RE: Episode 2 confessionals...   michel2     05-09-16     54  
         RE: Episode 2 confessionals...   Flowerpower1     05-09-16     55  
             RE: Episode 12 confessionals...   Sheldor     05-09-16     56  
     RE: Episode 2 confessionals...   Sheldor     05-11-16     57  
   Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-Final...   Flowerpower1     05-17-16     58  
     RE: Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-F...   michel2     05-17-16     59  
         RE: Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-F...   Flowerpower1     05-17-16     60  
             RE: Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-F...   michel2     05-17-16     61  
                 RE: Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-F...   Sheldor     05-24-16     62  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •