The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S: 32| Confessionals Tracker"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4370 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-05-16, 06:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Episode 3, Confessionals"
episode        | I | 1 | 2 | 3 | total

Alecia To | . | 4 | 4 | 3 | 11
Tai Go | 1 | 4 | 3 | 2 | 10
Scot To | 1 | 4 | 2 | 3 | 10
KyleJason To | 1 | 2 | 4 | 2 | 9
Liz Ch | . | 3 | 4 | 2 | 9X
Debbie Ch | 1 | 3 | 1 | 3 | 8
Peter Ch | 1 | 2 | 2 | 3 | 8
Caleb Go | 1 | 2 | 1 | 2 | 6
Cydney Go | . | 3 | 1 | 2 | 6
Anna Go | 1 | 3 | . | 1 | 5
Neal Ch | . | 3 | 1 | 1 | 5
Joe Ch | 1 | 1 | 2 | . | 4
Aubrey Ch | . | 3 | . | 1 | 4
Nick Go | 1 | 2 | . | 1 | 4
Michele Go | . | 2 | 1 | . | 3
Nick Go | 1 | 2 | . | 1 | 4
Julia Go | . | 1 | 1 | . | 2

Eliminated

Darnell To | . | 2 | 2X
Jennifer To | . | 2 | 5 | 7X
Liz Ch | . | 3 | 4 | 2 | 9X

The first thing to note is that someone was booted that DID NOT have an intro confessional, for the third week in a row!

Darnell, Jenny, Liz, ~ Alecia, Cydney, Neal, Aubry, Michele, and Julia are left. Time will tell.

There are no people that spike way up, but there was one that fell from 2 - 0 this week, Joe. He seemed to be following orders like a good soldier this week. Alecia, Scot, Peter and Debbie got the most confessionals. They all moved either up one or down one, but Debbie jumped up 2 confessionals. She took a definitive leader role and undermined another faction this week. She did it successfully, and she swayed others that were seen talking about how non-threatening and geriatric she was.

Alecia, who managed to make it through the first two TC's as the boot target, was shown finding the idol clue, but being a total ditz....when Jason noted, you either keep up, or you get left behind, the camera showed Alecia stranded in the jungle just standing there with her hands on her hips. Surely, implying that she's left behind. I think Jason is talking the talk and is able to walk the walk, while Alecia is not.

Scot, is narrating....he knows Alecia is on the bottom but now wants him, so he has to find the idol, he helps Jason find it, and now he's pretty confident that it's in the right hands cause unless it's a pretty easy challenge, he thinks they will lose it...

Cydney, moving up to 2 confessionals. I think that both Scot and Cydney are enabling Jason...good for Jason, I don't know what that means for them...

Peter has a spike to his confessionals, from 1 in the first ep, to 2 the next, to 3 in this episode. He starts out saying that he and Liz are in control. We should have known, those are words that equate to the kiss of death. He called Joe and Debbie goats. His next conf. was after the challenge, they lost but he's okay with that and the first one on the list is Neal. He then talked about how he and Liz were superior and all the others were clay for them to mold, that needed paternal direction and he was going to tell them which way to vote. Peter was shown to be totally egotistical and narcissistic as Debbie pointed out to Aubry. Debbie did just what she said. Kept her mouth shut, appeared non-threatening, observed, and gathered intel. Then she made a plan, and worked her plan to success. Debbie went from tribe jester to tribe leader.

It will be interesting to see how Peter assimilates back into the tribe at this point.

Neal has one confessional, and again it's in the role of parent. First he spoke of the "children's" alliance, and now his confessional is about the "children" were bad so now they need to be punished. Interesting. He had to be heard from as he was the boot target.

Aubry had a nice emergence as well. Seen plotting with Debbie, and voicing to her about the "intel" she had gathered on Peter. But, Aubry suggested that she wanted Peter to go, and it was Liz that went. Debbie prevailed.

Liz gave us her assessments of her tribe mates, clearly after discussion with Peter....Debbie and Joe will be loyal soldiers, but Aubry didn't want to talk about "the game", and Neal was a smart guy and the most likely to jump at a swap or merge. She gathered intel like Debbie, but she couldn't walk the walk. Liz tells us their plan, and that she's confident. D'oh!

Over on Beauty tribe, we see that they make the decision to kill the chicken. Caleb is sensitive to the emotions of Tai, as are all the women, yet Nick is not. He tells us: Tai is too in his own mind, where he’s got these feelings and emotions that he has to get out and that is not the way to play this game...my friends would compare me to a robot or, yeah, just like cold blooded, but you don’t need emotions out here, you just need to seem like you have emotions.

Then, this conf is immediately followed by Anna's, noting that she doesn't trust Nick because he's difficult to talk to and he has a fake smile...Nick was shown as the only one not sensitive to Tai's emotions. I have to tie this into the Peter, who says he can read people socially and is shown to NOT be able to read them, and then Jiffy pointing out at the end of the show that Survivor is all about emotional intelligence, your ability to pick up on emotional cues, that is what gets you to the end.

Is Jiffy pointing out that neither Peter or Nick will win? But, Anna is on to the emotions and sensitivities, as are Caleb, Julia, and Michele. *Caleb and Anna had the confessionals that showed they were indeed socially aware of the emotions and sensitivities or LACK of sensitivities in others. Two key confessionals. There was one more to note. Aubry: Peter is very controlling. I just can’t trust some one that is revealing themselves every day to me, by opening their mouth. He doesn’t have emotional intelligence and I don’t know if that is someone that I can move forward with.

Caleb, Anna, and Aubry all had the best confessionals of the episode, in my opinion, in relating to Jiffy's famous last words.

At risk for future episodes: Peter, he's peaked, will he fall ALL the way down? Same for Debbie, she's peaked now, can she maintain? At Brawn, I would say that Alecia is the most at risk. At Beauty, Nick is most at risk. But Beauty tribe is gelling, especially at challenges.... I feel like there will be a swap, switch up soon, and will the ones with the ARC's that are in full swing be the most at risk?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   Flowerpower1     02-20-16       
   RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   Sheldor     02-21-16     1  
     RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   tribephyl     02-21-16     3  
     RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   michel2     02-21-16     5  
   RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   kingfish     02-21-16     2  
   RE: S: 32| Confessionals Tracker   michel2     02-21-16     4  
     Thanks!   Flowerpower1     02-21-16     6  
   Episode 2 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     02-26-16     7  
     RE: Episode 2 Confessionals...   Sheldor     02-26-16     8  
         RE: Episode 2 Confessionals...   michel2     02-27-16     9  
             RE: Episode 2 Confessionals...   Sheldor     02-27-16     10  
   An Historical Perspective...   Flowerpower1     03-03-16     11  
   Episode 3, Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-05-16     12  
     RE: Episode 3, Confessionals   SquidProQuo     03-05-16     13  
         RE: Episode 3, Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-05-16     14  
             RE: Episode 3, Confessionals   tribephyl     03-06-16     15  
   Episode 4, Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-15-16     16  
     RE: Episode 4, Confessionals   Sheldor     03-15-16     17  
   Episode 5 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     03-18-16     18  
   Episode 6 confessionals...   Flowerpower1     03-25-16     19  
   Previous Winners Counts   Flowerpower1     03-27-16     20  
     RE: Previous Winners Counts   CTgirl     03-28-16     21  
         RE: Previous Winners Counts   Flowerpower1     03-29-16     22  
             RE: Previous Winners Counts   CTgirl     03-29-16     23  
                 RE: Previous Winners Counts   SquidProQuo     03-29-16     24  
                     RE: Previous Winners Counts   Flowerpower1     03-29-16     25  
                     RE: Previous Winners Counts   Sheldor     03-29-16     26  
                         RE: Previous Winners Counts   SquidProQuo     03-29-16     27  
                         RE: Previous Winners Counts   Flowerpower1     03-29-16     28  
     RE: Previous Winners Counts   michel2     03-29-16     29  
   Episode 7 Confessionals, Merge   Flowerpower1     04-01-16     30  
   Episode 8, Jocks vs. the Pretty Peo...   Flowerpower1     04-08-16     31  
     RE: Episode 8, Jocks vs. the Pretty...   SquidProQuo     04-09-16     32  
     RE: Episode 8, Jocks vs. the Pretty...   tribephyl     04-10-16     33  
         RE: Episode 8, Jocks vs. the Pretty...   Flowerpower1     04-10-16     34  
   Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   Flowerpower1     04-19-16     35  
     RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   michel2     04-19-16     36  
         RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   Flowerpower1     04-19-16     37  
             RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   michel2     04-19-16     38  
         RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   Sheldor     04-19-16     39  
             RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   Flowerpower1     04-19-16     40  
                 RE: Ep 9, "Psychological Warfare"   michel2     04-20-16     41  
   Ep 10 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     04-27-16     42  
     RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   Sheldor     04-27-16     43  
         RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   Flowerpower1     04-27-16     44  
             RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   michel2     04-27-16     46  
         RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   michel2     04-27-16     45  
             RE: Ep 10 Confessionals...   Sheldor     04-27-16     47  
   Ep 11 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-04-16     48  
     RE: Ep 11 Confessionals   michel2     05-04-16     49  
         RE: Ep 11 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-04-16     50  
             RE: Ep 11 Confessionals   Bebo     05-04-16     51  
     RE: Ep 11 Confessionals   Flowerpower1     05-07-16     52  
   Episode 2 confessionals...   Flowerpower1     05-09-16     53  
     RE: Episode 2 confessionals...   michel2     05-09-16     54  
         RE: Episode 2 confessionals...   Flowerpower1     05-09-16     55  
             RE: Episode 12 confessionals...   Sheldor     05-09-16     56  
     RE: Episode 2 confessionals...   Sheldor     05-11-16     57  
   Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-Final...   Flowerpower1     05-17-16     58  
     RE: Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-F...   michel2     05-17-16     59  
         RE: Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-F...   Flowerpower1     05-17-16     60  
             RE: Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-F...   michel2     05-17-16     61  
                 RE: Episode 13 Confessionals, Pre-F...   Sheldor     05-24-16     62  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •