The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Medical Evacuations..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-04-16, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. ".02 on 3 evacs"
As stated prior, I had thoughts on these multiple medical situations this season. I know I made some early claims about charts/spreadsheets/laminatedlists/etc. but I'll condense some of it as more details (and questions) come available.
Thank you again, FP, for starting this topic.
Thank you also to those whom wished me well on my "day".

Now, To begin...
Overall, and to add to MB's comments, I believe Survivor Insider extrapolated on those med-evacs. Going on to state that all 3 med-evacs will be from the game. NOT after being voted out.

So this topic is to try to narrow down our multiple Medical Situations into 3 Medical Evacuations.

So, no better way that to introduce the characters, in the way of...

An introduction to 3+ Medics whom we will be spending the season getting to know. (Not real names)

Medic A (aka Aaron):

Seen all over this season. With castaways at camp and in the thick of things at the challenge.

Here is Aaron (in uniform) with Joe (@ Chanloh?)
... with Jennifer @ Totang
... and with Aubry (where he is wearing a t-shirt) (@ ?)

Medic B (aka Bruno):

Mostly seen in the med evac at the challenge caps. Balding with stubble beard.

Medic C (aka Carl):

Seen arriving with JP at Totang.
The blurry bits being Cydney, Jason and Scot.
Looking at the close-up, it appears as if a beard is visible on the person getting their hair braided.

This initially suggests the leg injury is either Darnell, Alecia or Jennifer. (Unless this is AFTER the swap, perhaps even after the merge.)

Medic D (aka Dave):

I'll get to him with the med evac caps as well. Longer hair.

So...
Medic Aaron.
Pretty much at every medical situation teased this season.
However, his visit with Aubry is of intrigue to me because...
...just what is it that Aubry has in her hair?

It is not the blue one she's wearing here...

nor the red one seen here...

Is it a Totang Buff? Or is it her red hairband (not the one she starts the game wearing) with dirt and paint on it?

My thought is... Aubry is safe until, at least, after the swap.

Medic Aaron's visit with Joe is a bit concerning. But again, I believe Joe is either the first episode mercy boot or perhaps another, early mercy boot. He won't want to leave, medical won't want to take him, the tribe will have to vote him out.

Medic Aaron's visit with Jennifer, as FP stated above, coincides with Jennifer feeling pain and then requesting to see the medics.
Jennifer is holding her ear and complains of it hurting so bad.

The recent CBS tease has dropped a major hint in that 'a bug crawls into the ear of and causes pain for one of the survivors'.
Then, Medic Aaron shows up and pries the bug loose.

Does it effect her longevity?

Well, if the boot story is within the tease, then yes.

Medic Aaron also visits a camp, at night. (Brightened to see back ground)

He has a bit of a consultation with JP, and while his ACTUAL "medical" decision is NOT revealed...

... someone appears to be getting ON the quit boat...

My thought...
Jason. Kyle. Sarg. We have yet to learn what name he will actually use during the game. Other than CBS has been using Jason.
If it's an indicator AT ALL (CBS is using his last name) it makes me believe JP will use his last name, which would seem to hint that JP has a bit of a "character crush" on Mr. Kyle "Sarg" Jason.

Jason has a VERY noticeable tank-top tan-line.

He also has bloodied bandages on his shoulders.

I tried my darndest to find a level of brightness/contrast/color level that would BEST highlight why I think it is Jason.
ala...

I see the bandage on his right shoulder, I also see the noticeable tank-top tan line on his back. What I don't see is his boxer shorts, nor his actual tank-top. This most likely happens after bathing suits are delivered anyways but I also don't seem to see and tat's. So...
Well? Maybe?

On any hand, whether or not Medic Aaron actually says the male castaway needs to be removed or not... If there are indeed three med-evacs this season, this 'quit-boat' situation looks likely to be one of them.

Meanwhile, Medic Carl is visiting Totang and sees someone there. It seems he's there to investigate the leg injury that is becoming infected.
The shorts are what will ultimately give it away for us as to who it is.
For the close-up...

Don't mean to place the wound in such a light BUT, the shorts are what we're looking at.
Those shorts are blue/turquoise/peach/white and appear to be of synthetic material.

Currently, no one's shorts match those.
Including Tai's blue/white/red cotton shorts...

Sorry, FP.

So... that suggests that THAT medical visit is not until AFTER bathing suits are given out. (Circa episode 3?)
And BOTH Darnell and Tai or even Peter could be our suspect with the leg injury.

The Med Evac

All this hulabuloo happens at a challenge. Noticed because of the abundant shots of challenge equipment throughout and the fact that some players seem to be still in motion as JP calls for the Med-Evac.

Here are my thoughts on the progression.
Someone, or multiple people, fall due to heat and exhaustion at a challenge.
Medic Bruno and Medic Aaron arrive at the site, (while Tai and Julia look on) with their briefcase of equipment. (Initially taking his blood pressure readings and asking him questions).
Medic Dave arrives and with him brings a small crew of assistants. Carrying in the SEG Chest, with the IV materials.
JP leans down to calm the victim. (Which I'm pretty sure is just Caleb.) Medic Aaron and Medic Bruno administering to the patient and Medic Dave holding the bag.

A bit of image play... closeups and color flourishes to play with the eye

Aaron's hair matches up almost perfectly as Medic Bruno leans out from behind Medic Aaron.
The SEG-chest is being carried in, and then is open lidded behind JP as he leans over the patient.
Medic Dave is most likely the one holding the IV bag and the line is visible hanging down.

The "High" Blood Pressure reading.
A gloveless Medic Carlos inserts the catheter into the patient. While Medic Aaron looms in the upper right corner.
The shade has now been put up, the IV line visible. Medic Bruno appears to be opening/checking it. While Julia, another female and another person look upon the scene.

JP calls for the end of the challenge.
The Evacuation Copter arrives.
Assistants get the stretcher (from the chopper) and bring it to the patient.

Defintely a Med-Evac.
There may be multiple exhaustion sufferers, but Caleb will be the Med-Evac. IV bags, med-evac choppers, stretchers, these are all things that difinitively point to "Out of the Game" prior to TC.

While all of this points to The Quit Boat (Jason) and The Challenge Med-Evac (Caleb) as 2 of the 3 evacuations, there is still the third.
All people mentioned before are suspect: Jennifer and her earworm, Joe and his exhaustion, Aubry and her looks of disdain, whomever of Peter, Tai or Darnell and their festering wound.

Considering MB's words carefully..."we had three evacuations, the most ever in a season. It was the humidity, cuts, people getting infected and then trying so hard on the challenges."
To me, this excludes Jennifer and Aubry. Joe could be down because of exhaustion. But I'm thinking the leg wound is our third med-evac.

Now I just gotta hit 'post message'.

Do it.

Hit it...

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Medical Evacuations...   Flowerpower1     01-31-16       
   RE: Medical Evacuations...   Flowerpower1     01-31-16     1  
     RE: Medical Evacuations...   tribephyl     02-01-16     2  
         RE: Medical Evacuations...   Flowerpower1     02-01-16     3  
         RE: Medical Evacuations...   suzzee     02-01-16     4  
             RE: Medical Evacuations...   tribephyl     02-02-16     5  
                 RE: Medical Evacuations...   Agman2     02-02-16     6  
                     RE: Medical Evacuations...   tribephyl     02-02-16     9  
                         RE: Medical Evacuations...   Flowerpower1     02-02-16     10  
                             RE: Medical Evacuations...   kingfish     02-03-16     12  
                                 RE: Medical Evacuations...   tribephyl     02-03-16     14  
                 Happy belated Birthday!!!   Flowerpower1     02-02-16     7  
                 RE: Medical Evacuations...   kingfish     02-02-16     8  
             RE: Medical Evacuations...   CTgirl     02-03-16     11  
   Through the grapevine...   Flowerpower1     02-03-16     13  
   .02 on 3 evacs   tribephyl     02-04-16     15  
     RE: .02 on 3 evacs   Flowerpower1     02-04-16     16  
         RE: .02 on 3 evacs   tribephyl     02-05-16     17  
   Nick?   Flowerpower1     02-09-16     18  
     RE: Nick?   Sheldor     02-09-16     19  
         RE: Nick?   Flowerpower1     02-10-16     20  
             RE: Nick?   CTgirl     02-10-16     21  
                 RE: Nick?   Flowerpower1     02-10-16     22  
                     RE: Nick?   CTgirl     02-10-16     23  
                         RE: Nick?   Flowerpower1     02-16-16     25  
                             RE: Nick?   CTgirl     02-16-16     26  
   RE: Medical Evacuations...   Flowerpower1     02-15-16     24  
   Episode 4   Flowerpower1     02-17-16     27  
   Leg Infection = Tai   tribephyl     02-19-16     28  
     RE: Leg Infection = Tai   Flowerpower1     02-19-16     29  
     RE: Leg Infection = Tai   Sheldor     02-19-16     30  
   Cleaning up...   Flowerpower1     02-22-16     31  
     RE: Cleaning up...   kingfish     02-22-16     32  
         RE: Cleaning up...   PepeLePew13     02-22-16     34  
             RE: Cleaning up...   kingfish     02-22-16     35  
     RE: Cleaning up...   CTgirl     02-22-16     33  
   Observations   Flowerpower1     02-22-16     36  
     RE: Observations   PepeLePew13     02-22-16     37  
         RE: Observations   Flowerpower1     02-22-16     38  
     Confirmation...   Flowerpower1     02-26-16     39  
         RE: Confirmation...   kingfish     02-26-16     40  
   Another person down at another chal...   Flowerpower1     03-04-16     41  
     RE: Another person down at another ...   Sheldor     03-08-16     42  
         RE: Another person down at another ...   Flowerpower1     03-08-16     43  
             RE: Another person down at another ...   Sheldor     03-09-16     44  
                 RE: Another person down at another ...   Flowerpower1     03-09-16     45  
   RE: Medical Evacuations...   CTgirl     03-10-16     46  
     RE: Medical Evacuations...   kingfish     03-10-16     47  
         RE: Medical Evacuations...   Flowerpower1     03-10-16     48  
             RE: Medical Evacuations...   kingfish     03-12-16     49  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •