The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"friendship jealous of Janelle........."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

legolas_23 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-05, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail legolas_23 Click to send private message to legolas_23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"friendship jealous of Janelle........."
Hello, I'm new to the forum. I think the friendship is so jealous of Janelle for so many reasons. She's beautiful, she's not the dumb blonde they thought she was, she keeps winning, America loves her etc. I could go on, but I want to state my opinion on the final four: Jani rocks!!!!!! April, Ivette, and Maggie are aggravating as hell!! The only thing they have to talk about is how much they hate Janelle, and how good of ppl they are. I could go on about this also, but you have probably quit reading this by now.
so later

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: friendship jealous of Janelle..... Sariss 09-11-05 1
 RE: friendship jealous of Janelle..... Lasann 09-11-05 2
   RE: friendship jealous of Janelle..... goldie1000 09-11-05 3
       RE: friendship jealous of Janelle..... Lasann 09-11-05 5
           RE: friendship jealous of Janelle..... goldie1000 09-11-05 6
 RE: friendship jealous of Janelle..... Lothar2 09-11-05 4
 RE: friendship jealous of Janelle..... Bebo 09-11-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sariss 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-05, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sariss Click to send private message to Sariss Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: friendship jealous of Janelle........."
I am usually the last to give into the reasoning that someone hates someone because they're jealous.. but yet in this case, it seems the only reason possible.

Ivette said it herself -- she disliked Janelle from the moment she walked into the house. What for if not for looks? It was truly funny for BB6 to air the footage of Ivette's girlfriend saying nice things about Janelle. Ivette comes off as a spiteful, hateful hag. Now this isn't to say Janelle hasn't been guilty of bad behavior; she has definitely had her moments. And yet, the more I think on it, the more I feel Janelle hasn't done anything wrong. Janelle freely makes her feelings public, while Ivette and April keep their rude and hateful remarks behind her back. At least Janelle isn't being fake in that.

April is.. I don't know what she is. I truly hope that when this show is over, she gets dirty looks everywhere she goes. She constantly trash-talks Janelle as if being a cocktail waitress with a boob job is a bad thing. But, here's April who has boobs and has had "other work done" multiple times and has sex in phone booths in public places. And she dares call Janelle a whore because she is a cocktail waitress? Furthermore, it was a pathetic lashing-out for April to equate Janelle's job with Janelle drinking and doing drugs. Where does she come up with this crap? She says she got all of her plastic surgery not because she's insecure. Yet she obviously is because she is so dang intimidated by Janelle.

Then there's the stupidity factor. Did you see when the three sore losers (Maggie wasn't as bad as the other two) went into the diary room to whine? Can April seriously be that stupid to think that the diary room isn't always taped when anyone is in there? I mean, why else go in and talk to it if there is no one to talk to? Maggie is at least smart enough to realize she is on tv and therefore watch what she says. But April and Ivette, they are truly idiots of the first order. For better or worse, the part of America that decided to participate in America's Choice chose Janelle, and they are dumb enough to blame Jan as though she had some say in it. Or to think that she is going to give them her previous prizes. How stupid is that, April rolling her eyes because she can't have Jan's big screen tv? Newsflash for April and Ivette: You didn't win America's Choice because your behavior and sportsmanship is poor and petty, and nobody likes you.

Janelle is beautiful. She does look like a barbie doll. She sometimes says things she maybe shouldn't. But she is smart as heck, she manipulated April so well and April is too stupid to know that she screwed up. April went out and lied her butt off to her alliance, and they both know it. April and Ivette seriously underestimated Janelle because they are petty and superficial, and Janelle has in turn used the brains that they both lack to manipulate them. Go Janelle, you deserve the win.. and I most definitely don't want either of those two whiners getting the money (since they seem to think the deserve it more for some reason due to their finances). At least Maggie isn't totally stupid. Maggie and Janelle are *very* aware they're on television.. April and Ivette are just oblivious.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: friendship jealous of Janelle........."
It may be against the rules to post the same thing in two threads (seems I heard that once), so to avoid being banned, I talk about this in the thread about the fiendship falling apart - I think. I saw that thread first and had to defend Janelle!!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-11-05, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: friendship jealous of Janelle........."
Legolas - You are correct on all counts. I completely agree with you. As do a whole lot of other peeps.
The thread Lasann mentioned about, I cannot find it.

Pretty much any thread you go to around here will have people dissing the friendship. And with Janelle it is a love hate relationship for most, I think. There is things you love about her and things that you don't.

Welcome to the boards.
The off topic section is alot of fun, try it out sometime.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-05, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: friendship jealous of Janelle........."
<http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID7/847.shtml>

My first attempt at giving a link to another thread.

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-11-05, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: friendship jealous of Janelle........."
It works !
much thanks

Lothar2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lothar2 Click to send private message to Lothar2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: friendship jealous of Janelle........."
I love Janelle mostly due to her alliance with Kayser. I was rooting for "The Sovreign" very early on. I can't believe how sensitive "The Friendship' is. They complain about "America's Choice" and insult the TV audience!!! They think that it's a measure of who the audience thinks is the "most moral" or "wholesome" person, but it's not! Jeez!
I also can't believe that Ivette sees the game as a battle between "good" and "evil". Come on, Ivette! It's just a game! Ivette keeps complaining about Janelle's blonde hair. She reminds me of Sophie Fatalle in "Kill Bill Vol. 1", who complained about Beatrix' blonde hair. I never knew that there were non-blondes who were so jealous of blonde-haired women.

Go Janelle Go! May "The Sovreign " survive!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-11-05, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: friendship jealous of Janelle........."
Locking as a duplicate, with a reminder to all posters that instead of complaining in a thread about a post, the appropriate response is to contact a moderator.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •