The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What if..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

RealityAddict 327 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-25-04, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RealityAddict Click to send private message to RealityAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What if..."
the Bachelors had chosen the OTHER woman??? Just for starters, what if:

Alex chose Trista?
We wouldn't have had to endure the pepto wedding

Aaron chose Brooke?
no wedding gown modeling career for her b/c obviously none of the "chosen" ones even make it near a wedding dress!

Andrew chose Kirsten?
like just like totally plain scary (said in your best valley-girl voice)

Blob chose Kelli Jo?
even scarier...KJ should just be thankful that she dodged that bullet

Jesse chose Trish?
no messy, unruly, children for them...maybe just some mini-like-a-hooker-but-smarter-Trishs

Any thoughts???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What if... oddglass2 05-25-04 1
   RE: What if... Poncho 05-26-04 3
 RE: What if... ashley1126 05-25-04 2
   RE: What if... RyrieRae 05-26-04 4
       RE: What if... Poncho 05-26-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oddglass2 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-25-04, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oddglass2 Click to send private message to oddglass2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What if..."
Even if they chose the other, they would still be by themselves (other than maybe Jesse...for now!). I would still feel bad for all the girls though, none of them were great guys.

They should really leave it up to the girls to choose because they go in it to find THE guy, while the guys go in it to potentially be with 25 other women. I dunno, just MHO, but I don't think any of them really wanted to find true love, but rather a chance at fame (or in some cases, stretch out those 15 minutes...Bob?).

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-04, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What if..."
>Even if they chose the other,
>they would still be by
>themselves
>They should really leave it up
>to the girls to choose
>because they go in it
>to find THE guy, while
>the guys go in it
>to potentially be with 25
>other women.

I agree oddglass... I think the guys are in it for the fame and "good" time!!!! We should just have the Bachlorette show from now on.

Poncho

ashley1126 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-25-04, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ashley1126 Click to send private message to ashley1126 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What if..."
Alex & Amanda - I don't think Amanda was really Alex's type. I believe there was a very powerful sexual chemistry and he wasn't thinking with the right head. As far as he and Trista - don't think it would have worked either.

Aaron & Helene - Geez, that laugh drove me nuts. I think Aaron saw Helene as a challenge and when he finally got to see the true Helene, he realized they weren't compatible. I really believe he would have had a better chance of success with Brooke. I think her step-dad scared him off. Kind of like Lanny's mother did to Meredith. Brooke has found true love though and is suppose to be engaged and getting married in the near future.

Andrew & Jen - I thought they were perfect. I think Andrew got caught up in the limelight and forgot to give Jen the attention she needed and deserved. Personally, I think he'll be sorry he let her go and didn't work harder to keep her. Kirsten - not a change in the world that would have lasted....she and his family would never have jelled.

Bob & Estella - I never thought that would last. Estella was very pretty but always wore black or brown. I always wanted her to add some color to her life. I think Bob realized he made a mistake even doing the show very soon after filming began. I am sorry for Estella because she is a nice person. I do believe he and Kelli Jo would have had more of a chance to make it because they had similar personalities. I'm happy Bob has met someone with whom he is happy and I wish him luck.

Jesse & Jessica - the jury is still out but I give them a one in ten chance of making it. I think he and Trish are very sexually compatible, too bad she aired all her dirty laundry on tv. I liked Tara but she'll find someone else who will make her happy.

RyrieRae 416 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-26-04, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RyrieRae Click to send private message to RyrieRae Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What if..."
It's always interesting to me that if Alex had picked Trista, then we would not have had Trista's season, therefore would not have had Bob's season, and furthermore would not have Meredith's season.

Imagine if Alex did pick Trista and Amandaa was the first bachelorette... We would have three very different seasons than what we actually witnessed.

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What if..."
Very interesting thought RyrieRae! I wish we would not have had Blob's show, but then I guess we would not have had Meredith and I ended up liking her season.

Poncho

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •