The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is this the Endship of the Friendship? Here's Hoping!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Nootch 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-05, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Nootch Click to send private message to Nootch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is this the Endship of the Friendship? Here's Hoping!"
First, let me say that it was certainly inevitable that the "Evil Three" would begin to doubt each other and look to backstab one another. Jedi Jaynie, played it perfect. She recognized that Ape-ril would be the one to exploit. Her greed is certainly apparent. Kudos to the Jedi's last hope!!! The Force is certainly strong with her!!! Now, let me adress the blatant jealousy exhibited by the Dead-Endship. Don't these three realize how they have portrayed themselves? They sat their with envy dripping from every pore and then have the gall to deny it. In my thirty-three years upon this Earth we call home, I have never been witness to such hypocrysy (is that spelled right, Oh well). It's disgusting. Evil can't see itself, and these three certainly would never have the courage to look deep into themselves and see just what they truly are. Pitiful!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to express my feelings on all of the houseguests:

Ashlea: Unfortunately, she was not around long enough to really get to know her, but she is friends with Jedi Jaynie so I know she is OK.

Michael: Down to Earth. Likeable. Not a degenerate, though Crappy would lead you to believe otherwise. Lucky SOB, since Janelle fell for him. Don't mess this relationship up my friend.

Crappy...I mean Cappy: You are a fireman. A noble proffession, but you are not a saint. I'm sure "Mister Family Man" occupied himself checking out the female flesh in the house like any other red blooded male would, especially Sex-Kitten Jaynie. Get over yourself. You need a personality transplant, Geeeez!!!

Kaysar: KLASS ACT!!!! I consider myself as American as the next person, but this dude taught all of us the meaning of the old addage, "Never judge a book by it's cover." His heritage predisposed him to be the "bad guy", but he showed more heart and intelligence than anyone. He is definitely OKaysar in my book!!!

Jennifer: Nothing but an evil little imp. Backstabbing. Lying. Conniving.....UUUUUGH!!! Here's an equation for her to solve........WITCH - W + B = ? You think she's smart enough to get it right? I don't.

Sarah and James: The only thing I had against them was the sometimes squemishly sappiness of their relationship. However, who among us has not been guilty of this in our own personal lives. James, make Sarah proud and torture the bejeesus out of Jennifer.

Rachael, sweet Rachael: A beautiful spirit. A smoking physique. Beauty and brains, what a winning combination. I have to stop there, the drooling is affecting my typing.......

Bo-Beau: To tell you the truth, I never held much against Beau other than I feel that he should choose his friends more carefully.

Jedi Master Howie: What can you say about one of the most likeable people anyone has had the pleasure to encounter. Honest, funny, truthful, only begin to describe this warrior. Master Yoda himself would be proud of this Knight. His name will be spoken with the utmost admiration not felt since the likes of Qui Gon Jinn or Mace Windu. Emperor Palpatine himself would have to admit the greatness that Jedi Howie embodies. May the Force be with you, always!!!

Ape-ril: Fake. Greedy. Vindictive. Jealous. Pious. Hypocrytical. Sad. Pitiful. Jealous. Irritating. Tiring. Callous. A real snotty faced heap of parrot droppings. Her type really makes me puke. She's a vaccuous, toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert!!!

Straggy-Maggie: I have been unfortunate enough to have to deal with nurses for the past nine years due to my Mother's illnesses. Let me say this, Haggie is true to type from my experience. In all that time I have only met one nurse that I felt truly cared about what she was doing (I'm sure there are others out there, I just haven't met them, so nurses of the world please do not unite against me). Angel of Mercy, HAH, more like Demon straight from the bowels of Hell. Slaggie is nothing but a great manipulator and deceiver, and the faces she makes....the evil can't even be contained. She makes Nurse Rached from Cukoos Nest seem like Mother Theresa. Crikey!!!!

Ivette: What a sap!!! She may need the money (and so many among us do), but she does not deserve it. Even her own mother and girlfriend see the error of her ways. Next time she reads the Bible she needs to not just see the words, but feel them within her soul. I really feel sorry for her. And PLEEEEEEEZE, get over Slap-Happy-Cappy would you!!! He is not a god, just a short, annoying bald guy!!! Get over it would you!!!

Jedi Jaynie: What can I say? WOW!!! I am really impressed!!! I'm sure Charlie Sheen and Jon Cryer voted along with the rest of us just so they could be in her company for a short time. Give 'em H...E...double L!!! Revenge of the Sith? I think not!!! Return of the Jedi!!! Oh Yeah!!!

Snootchie Bootchies my little Nootchies!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is this the Endship of the Frie... KaysarMolester 09-11-05 1
 RE: Is this the Endship of the Frie... ilov8angels 09-11-05 2
   RE: Is this the Endship of the Frie... Lasann 09-11-05 3
   RE: Is this the Endship of the Frie... KaysarMolester 09-11-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-05, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is this the Endship of the Friendship? Here's Hoping!"
I could not agree with you more! All the profiles fit the players perfect..They could not have found 3 more unlikeable people then Aperil,Shriekvette & Maggie MooCow..What a bunch of self loving,jealous withches!! First of all the jealousy they show each and every week is sickening..I wish America got to vote for the winner cause NO ONE from the Nerd Herd would get ONE vote! Go Jedi Janey!

ilov8angels 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-05, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ilov8angels Click to send private message to ilov8angels Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is this the Endship of the Friendship? Here's Hoping!"
What are you related to Janelle, please its girls like her that win all the time smile and say what everyone wants to hear. Bad or good prefer truth.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-11-05, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is this the Endship of the Friendship? Here's Hoping!"

Bad or good prefer truth - HUH?

Janelle is not perfect, but who is. She is vain, very vain, but I believe she is basically a good person who has had to deal with jealous women all her life therefore tends to spend more time around men (as friends). Women can be catty and nasty (Ivette, April, Jennifer, Maggie) toward women who naturally (they can't help that they were born beautiful) are attractive.

We as women have to STOP being so catty and accept each other. Society's perception of placing women in power is tainted by the A/I/J/M's of the world. How many times have you heard someone say, "A women president - never. Women are to catty and would wage war over petty things" or something of this nature.

Wake up the few women of the world who try to defend A/I/J/M. They are evil and need to be marginalized in the world!

Now I feel better!

KaysarMolester 62 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-05, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarMolester Click to send private message to KaysarMolester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is this the Endship of the Friendship? Here's Hoping!"
So what if Janey wins & does it with a smile?! She is 100% more likeable then those other three..As I stated before they are UNLIKEABLE! They are so catty & jealous..There hatred for Janey is going to cloud there thinking..Watch,they're going to turn on each other asap..All they do is complain complain complain about how stupid America is for not loving them! Well they're right on that account because America (or most of us) CANNOT stand them! Oh & PS,when exactly did Janey lie and decieve any of these people??I think she has been honest and spoke her mind..

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •