The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Now do I get some credit?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

skierdude10 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail skierdude10 Click to send private message to skierdude10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Now do I get some credit?"
I found the Jeff wiht the X picture first out of everyone. Now sheriff do I get any credit around here? O no wait! You aren't happy enough with this, are you? NO! you want more. You are going to flame me anyhow, just for the hell of it. Also for the fact that I found it and you didn't. When you stop being pescimistic torwards me, then you will actually be able to see what I post!

-Skier

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 in a word....NO shakes the clown 03-08-01 1
   RE: in a word....NO DivaByTheSea 03-08-01 3
   RE: in a word....NO mistofleas 03-09-01 4
 Demon, begone! AyatollahKhomeini 03-08-01 2
   Jeez, lighten up . . . JungleGeorge 03-09-01 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-08-01, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "in a word....NO"
Your post makes it obvious what your sole motivation around here is....to receive "credit" from a bunch of people you don't even know and won't ever see....that in itself calls into question anything you would post from here on out.

And the whole "Jeff X" thing....I never put one ounce of tought into it when it was revealed by SS.com (not you) and I still don't...anyone can fake that photo and Jeff was a rumored bootee all week so if someone was gonna fake that photo, why not do it with Jeff...just cause it came true doesn't mean that I'm buying that the "Jeff X" thing is legit...just like I didn't buy it when I saw the same thing posted in regard to "Keith" a few weeks back.

And do you really think I give a sh!t about finding hidden clues on the web......my interest rests soley in ANALYZING the spoilers and trying to come up with the correct speculation..that is a lot more fun and challenging than posting a story from a different website and claiming it as your own.

<When you stop being pescimistic
<torwards me, then you will actually
<be able to see what I post!

what are you, like one of those paintings with a hidden picture in it or something? So, I just went back and looked at one of your posts with a more open minded approach and you're right, when you stare at it long enough it turns into a sailboat. Sorry I ever doubted you.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-08-01, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: in a word....NO"
Beautiful Shakes.

That one was well deserved.

Diva

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-01, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: in a word....NO"
I've said it before and I'll say it again...Shakes, you're my hero. Someone on a different thread said that I had my lips placed firmly on your a$$. Nope, they are happily planted firmly on your cheek! (face cheek that it!)

*I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

03-08-01, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Demon, begone!"
There is NOTHING lower than claiming credit for what someone else has done AFTER THE FACT. skierdude10, stick to the slopes.

JungleGeorge 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-09-01, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JungleGeorge Click to send private message to JungleGeorge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jeez, lighten up . . ."
I know what the guy is going through. When I discovered the sun, there were cynics just like you all who'd be like, "Dumba$$, you're talking about the freaking sun."

But I knew better than to listen to the skeptics. And I currently have a patent pending saying that I discovered the sun. In fact, I just got a letter from a special branch of the patent office located in a place called Melview telling me not to move, it's so important that they're coming to me.

Hang in there skierdude, they'll probably end up coming for you too.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •