The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4330 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-05-15, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final 7 Speculation to boot...."
First of all, here are the verbiage clues:

Next week is a pivotal episode. Seven players left. It’s do or die. The vote here is critical. You are deciding whom you will go toe to toe with in that final week. Nobody is certain of the right move.

With the end in sight, castaways scramble to solidify a plan for the final three~
after a huge blindside, Jeremy and Spencer are worried...
Spencer: I'm deeply concerned.
Jeremy: I think we're in trouble.
Spencer (cam. conf.): I feel my game slipping away.

Probst: But backstabbing isn't the only danger in Survivor.
Probst: Whoa, are you okay?
Tasha: I need help!

Spencer: It's the final 7, it's a breaking point now...
2 episodes to go!
Spencer: I just pray I can keep it together!
Jiffy: This challenge will kick your butt, Tasha struggling, are you OK?
Tasha: I need help!

Another clue is the title: Villains have more fun!. These were the exact words Abi used in her first confessional: When I look back on my season, I made a lot of mistakes. I created a lot of trouble. That was a mistake. I threw coconuts at Skupin’s head. That was a mistake. I was too blunt with Lisa. I shouldn’t have done that but having a second chance to come back and patch those little mistakes but I like having fun and villains have more fun! Is she saying them in retrospect to her game with Joe, or is she referring to villainous behavior in this episode?

*Also want to mention, in the last episode, Kimmi named the order of the male targets: Joe, then Keith, then Spencer, then Jeremy. Will they stick with that plan?

Vidcap clues:

Jeremy and Spencer walking down the beach alone, and Jeremy has his buff on as he does in the RC. I suspect the walking picture either occurs before the RC, or AFTER?

Thanks to Sheldor, who points out that Keith won the RC, Pole Dancing, in his season, which I do think puts him a leg up for a win with this challenge...If Keith wins, who would he take with him? Kelley (she was in his alliance and seemingly still has Keith with her and he owes her for choosing him for reward with BigD), Kimmi? (Keith has been close with Kimmi, the other parent out there)...If the girls went with Keith on reward, that would leave Spencer and Jeremy to walk the beach in dismay. (With Abi lurking around with Tasha?)

With the title of the episode, villains have more fun, I have to think that Abi may not stick to the plan, and decide to go rogue with her vote? If she does, who would she target? She thinks Spencer is sketchy?

Jeremy and Spencer have to be "deeply concerned" and "I think we are in trouble" regarding the girls alliance. So, both of them will feel like they need to win the IC. Jeremy clearly has the race won, and will most likely get to start the puzzle first, but how well does he do at puzzles? I do recall that he has worked on puzzles during the group challenges, and he seemed to do pretty well? Spencer has an edge on completing the puzzle though.

Just to throw this in the mix, if Jeremy won the IN, would he play his HI on Spencer? We did hear him tell Spencer, "I would do the same for you" after he played his HI on Stephen? If Jeremy and Spencer get through this TC, and editing and confessionals indicates that they WILL, how will they do it, and WHO will they vote for?

I feel as though Tasha is with Jeremy and Spencer, and will not end up voting in the girls alliance. So, I am going to presume that these three are solid. They also have an F3. So, who would they choose to vote for? Who is the biggest threat yet? Abi? Could be, especially if she is being villainous? Kelley Wentworth? YES, she is a very valid choice, but she has an HII, could she play hers this week? Yes, she could!
Kimmi: No, just don't see Kimmi going yet as she's easy to beat, and she's been with Jeremy and Tasha most of the game. Keith: I only see Keith as a target because he won the last IC where he took out Joey Amazing, BUT, considering the boys are in an uproar regarding the "girls alliance" , I don't see them voting for Keith either!?

Let's try to put all rational possibilities in this thread....maybe we can NALE it, *hahahahha*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Final 7 Speculation to boot....   Flowerpower1     12-05-15       
   RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   tribephyl     12-05-15     1  
     RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   SquidProQuo     12-05-15     2  
         RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   Georganna     12-05-15     8  
         RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   michel2     12-05-15     11  
             RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   SquidProQuo     12-06-15     21  
   RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   SquidProQuo     12-05-15     3  
     RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   Sheldor     12-05-15     4  
         RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   SquidProQuo     12-05-15     13  
   RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   michel2     12-05-15     5  
     RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   Georganna     12-05-15     6  
         RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   michel2     12-05-15     7  
             RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   Georganna     12-05-15     9  
                 RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   michel2     12-05-15     10  
                     RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   Georganna     12-05-15     12  
                         RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   SquidProQuo     12-05-15     14  
                             RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   Georganna     12-05-15     15  
                             RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   Flowerpower1     12-06-15     18  
   Is this *source* free?   tribephyl     12-06-15     16  
     RE: Is this *source* free?   Flowerpower1     12-06-15     17  
   RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   coldbrewer     12-06-15     19  
     RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   SuperClyde     12-06-15     20  
         RE: Final 7 Speculation to boot....   Rembrandt     12-06-15     22  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •