The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Flowerpower1 4361 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-02-15, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower1 Click to send private message to Flowerpower1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Heartbreaking to see Joe try so har..."
They cut to commercial when they recognized he had collapsed....

OMG....he like passed out....Medical comes in....see the monitors....he's coming to now.....He's used up all his energy stores int he past hour, he has no reserve left to support himself...his legs went numb....do you realize what happened, I just want it so bad, and I want to play it as hard as I can....His blood pressure fell and now that he is horizontal he's back with them....sitting him up

I go into Immunity today thinking I will win, now I am on my back and no immunity, tough situation for me....

Wentworth and Keith get immunity...tahnk you....Keith, well earned. Jiffy tells them when we had this idea of second chance a group of people that are willing to push them selves farther than they would ever push themselves in normal life!

back at camp....they tell Joe to sit down and rest
Last thing he remembered, I am going down
Abi: the IC was like watching the IC was like watching a soccer match and lost to a 52 year old man, amazing

see Kelley telling Abi about Kimmi wants Joe to go, they are happy

Kelley: the fact that Joe competed till he passed out, I can't compete with that, he's got to go

Joe: right now sucks, I wnnt into last tC with no immunity so I am pretty confident I can do it again

Joe is trying to convince Jeremy that Abi is the most dangerous to get to the end, because everyone want s to sit next to her....makes his pitch....I think Jeremy is a smart guy, and I think it stuck

See Jeremy Spencer and Tasha talking....Tasha tells them that the girls want to do an all girl alliance, but I have been lowyal since day one...

Jeremy is now nervous in conf....Jeremy says it is so quiet right now

tAsha says she told them before someone else could....it made them suspicious which could mean trouble

See Jeremy and Joe talking, they are terrified if they keep Joe, or the other

Spencer in conf: I am not convinced my final three is Jeremy tasha, I can beat Kimmi, abi, went....

Jeremy: if those girls take over the game, me and spencer are done

see Jeremy and Tasha: I just don't trust those girls

Tasha: Joe has escaped one TC, I don't want him to escape another one

I don't want to go to TC without knowing what we are doing, we are making a million dollar decision and I am nervous as hell about that, says Tasha

Cut to TC

See Fish smiling...Kelley Went shakes her head

Joe: when you dropped, how are you feeling, I have pushed myself in sports, but not like this, I have my breaking point too....Joe is near tears

Kimmi says it was frightening

Kelley: how quickly does it cross your mind, alright he's out

Kelley says yes, he fought till he passed out

Jeremy: you think, Joe doesn't have immunity, do we take him out, these next few votes are crucial

This is where the invoice of Voting blocks and alliances ....Jeremy says you have to start picking an alliance...I feel like people know who is on the chopping block

Joe and Abi raise their hands

Abi says that she is on the bottom....you are a threat in the game because everyone wants to take her to the end, she gets past the votes and yet she is still here

Spencer says when this person that you would love to sit next to doesn't help your position, that's a problem

Abi says we have to get rid of the bd apple
Joe: I hope the people that I talked to stick to the plan, if you don't have 4 that you can absolutely trust, it will be 8, 7, 6.

Wentworth is first voter

Abi says that you are moldy, you've gotta go, and please get a haircut, you look like a clown

Spencer says that I have a terrifying feeling that this is a winning or a losing vote....????duh?

Vote tally, see Abi and Joe

no idol is played

see Jeremy, Spencer

Joe
Abi
Tasha
Joe
Joe

JOE....sixth member of the jury

See Kelley....make a big smile to the jury

Joe: good luck you all, boys, best of luck....Kelley shakes her head

was an alliance formed tonight or was this just the perfect opportunity to take out a big threat?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd   tribephyl     12-02-15       
   Okay, Tribe, I GOT YOU!!!   Flowerpower1     12-02-15     1  
   Previously on Survivor....   Flowerpower1     12-02-15     2  
     RE: Previously on Survivor....   michel2     12-02-15     16  
         RE: Previously on Survivor....   SquidProQuo     12-02-15     24  
   I missed the recap but...   tribephyl     12-02-15     3  
   RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd   Round Robin     12-02-15     4  
     RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd   tribephyl     12-02-15     7  
   Post introduction....Kimmi plans gi...   Flowerpower1     12-02-15     5  
     RE: Post introduction....Kimmi plan...   michel2     12-02-15     17  
   RC: Here comes family...   tribephyl     12-02-15     6  
   Luv 'n' BBQ   tribephyl     12-02-15     8  
   Post RC, Kelley WINS!   Flowerpower1     12-02-15     9  
   IC...   tribephyl     12-02-15     10  
     RE: IC...   Flowerpower1     12-03-15     27  
   New F3   Flowerpower1     12-02-15     11  
   Medical shows up...   tribephyl     12-02-15     12  
     RE: Medical shows up...   michel2     12-02-15     19  
   Heartbreaking to see Joe try so har...   Flowerpower1     12-02-15     13  
   TC   tribephyl     12-02-15     14  
   Next time on...   tribephyl     12-02-15     15  
     RE: Next time on...   michel2     12-02-15     20  
   Joe is OUT, next time on S....   Flowerpower1     12-02-15     18  
     Congrats to Us!   michel2     12-02-15     21  
         Thank GAWD for Kingfish!   Flowerpower1     12-02-15     22  
             RE: Thank GAWD for Kingfish!   michel2     12-02-15     23  
   RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd   SquidProQuo     12-03-15     25  
     RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd   Murphy3126     12-04-15     28  
         RE: S31 | East Coast Spoiler Thresd   Georganna     12-04-15     29  
   Ironic   Rembrandt     12-03-15     26  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •